Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 06:17 PM

989 posts, read 2,855,994 times

Advertisements

Bethesda, MD has an entire neighborhood of Tudor homes. Look up Greenwich Forest. There are some Tudor-esk type homes in Ashburn Farm that were built in the 1990's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2016, 09:53 PM

1,159 posts, read 1,289,993 times
There are a few in City of Falls Church. I've always been fond of them though never been in one.

Old 09-30-2016, 03:55 AM

4,899 posts, read 7,447,740 times
Poster joins C-D and digs up 4 year old thread to provide lots of info and link about new builder.

Old 09-30-2016, 05:05 AM

5 posts, read 7,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchburgLover View Post
Poster joins C-D and digs up 4 year old thread to provide lots of info and link about new builder.
Sorry if posting to a 4 year old thread isn't good -I did a google search on Tudor homes in NOVA and this site came up. I was really looking for a community in NOVA with Tudoresque style homes that might have two family homes in the neighborhood like I had back in Buffalo NY. I was looking for an investment property with character in the NOVA area. On the flip side -I just built a Tudor style home and love it -the experience was very positive. I'm not affiliated with the builder -from personal experience, I just know that finding a unique elevation is hard to do.

Old 09-30-2016, 05:22 AM

4,899 posts, read 7,447,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by W-at-Oakley View Post
Sorry if posting to a 4 year old thread isn't good -I did a google search on Tudor homes in NOVA and this site came up. I was really looking for a community in NOVA with Tudoresque style homes that might have two family homes in the neighborhood like I had back in Buffalo NY. I was looking for an investment property with character in the NOVA area. On the flip side -I just built a Tudor style home and love it -the experience was very positive. I'm not affiliated with the builder -from personal experience, I just know that finding a unique elevation is hard to do.
Then, I apologize and look forward to many more posts from you.

Old 09-30-2016, 05:43 AM

5 posts, read 7,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchburgLover View Post
Then, I apologize and look forward to many more posts from you.
No problem, have a great weekend!

Old 09-30-2016, 11:06 PM

78 posts, read 81,856 times
There are some pricey tudor style homes near George Mason University on Braddock Farms Road and Braddock Farms Way in Clifton, VA which borders Fairfax City. Google Map these and you will see what I mean.

Home inventory in that area is low the area has good schools.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia