Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2014, 07:21 PM

39 posts, read 88,807 times

Advertisements

Anyone know where DR. Jennifer Nau is currently practicing. She was with Gainesville Family practice. Appreciate your assistance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2014, 03:18 AM

7,670 posts, read 14,250,535 times
Will the practice not share where she went?

Old 07-23-2014, 04:04 AM

1,339 posts, read 3,468,083 times
The internet has no location other than Gainesville associated with Dr. Nau. As Bigfoot says, ask Gainesville Family Practice. If they won't reveal that information, another way to find out is to search for the doctor on insurance sites (Find a Physician). Even if Dr. Nau has started her own practice or has moved out of VA, she will be enrolled with big insurance companies such as United Healthcare, Aetna and Anthem.

Old 07-23-2014, 04:43 AM

5,759 posts, read 10,729,248 times
I loved her in the first James Bond movie, from 1962.

(Sorry.)

Old 07-26-2014, 08:57 PM

39 posts, read 88,807 times
Thanks. Tried all the above.

Old 08-04-2014, 02:13 PM

1 posts, read 1,773 times
My brother went to her for a long time, he hasn't really liked his visits to Gainseville Family since she left. We are waiting to hear where she has moved to. Supposedly she went on leave for the summer and is returning to an office closer to pwc hospital in Manassas.

Old 08-04-2014, 09:09 PM

2,688 posts, read 6,686,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfoot424 View Post
Will the practice not share where she went?
This happened to me last year. I called to make an annual appointment with a doctor that I (and some other family members) had gone to for years. The receptionist told me that the practice was breaking up the following week. She told me where some of the doctors would be but would not tell me where mine would be. A google search produced nothing. A provider search only listed her at the original group.

This was very frustrating so I switched to another group instead of going to one of the other doctors in the original group. Some of the other doctors who I had never seen in the original practice sent me mail, months later, about their new locations and affiliations, but nothing from her. I liked the new doctor just as well so decided to stay with her.

Now this question piqued my curiosity so I just googled my "lost" doctor and found her in practice with one of the original doctors, in the same office where they always were!

It's possible there were legal issues or negotiations going on and they weren't ready to announce the new combination yet, but they could have explained it more tactfully rather than just stonewalling.

Old 02-07-2017, 08:42 AM

2 posts, read 3,144 times
Ddr Nau was my doctor and my wife's doctor for years (2006-2014) She stopped practice at Gainesville FP about March of 2014. I lost my wife in Septmber of 2014 but kept in touch with her to try and have her as my doctor forever. She stopped practice to be with her children who are growing fast. I kept in touch with her until I remarried and moved to South carolina. To the best of my knowledge she never started up again. She is a great and cmpassionate Doctor. We need more like her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia