Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 02:00 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,597,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annemieke Roell View Post
They don't appreciate it? They ought to be ashamed of themselves. Civil liberties are civil liberties whether you are gay or black. The heck there is no correlation.
Homosexuals and the Black/African -American/Negro Civil Rights Movement has nothing in common. The Militant Gay Movement don't believe In LOVE YOUR ENEMIES like our civil right movement did, and GAYS try to somehow make people have positive fuzzy feeling toward them ,,, We Didn't Have Any Such Thing in our movement( We Wanted OUR CIVIL RIGHTS ) Militant GAYS Want To Be Viewed As Just As Normal As Your Run Of The Mill Heterosexual Down The Street, It's Like Apples And Pineapples Civil Rights Movement and Gay RIght Movement...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2013, 07:40 AM

2,825 posts, read 7,549,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
The Bible says That The Marriage Bed Is Undefiled meaning that married folks can get away with that
heterosexual anal sex.....
How convenient

If that is the case, that is another pro for gay marriage.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Homosexuals and the Black/African -American/Negro Civil Rights Movement has nothing in common. The Militant Gay Movement don't believe In LOVE YOUR ENEMIES like our civil right movement did, and GAYS try to somehow make people have positive fuzzy feeling toward them ,,, We Didn't Have Any Such Thing in our movement( We Wanted OUR CIVIL RIGHTS ) Militant GAYS Want To Be Viewed As Just As Normal As Your Run Of The Mill Heterosexual Down The Street, It's Like Apples And Pineapples Civil Rights Movement and Gay RIght Movement...
You are over analyzing. Blacks didn't have civil rights until that wrong was righted. Gays don't have civil rights until that wrong is righted. It is that simple.

Quite frankly, if I were gay I would refuse to pay taxes until I had the same rights as everybody else.

And to think that most Americans still think this is the freest country in the world .............

Old 04-13-2013, 07:48 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,341,568 times
Quote:
The Bible says That The Marriage Bed Is Undefiled meaning that married folks can get away with that
Who gives a #@!% what some book of scattered writings of ancient desert dwellers says about anything?

I happen to have a great interest in, and respect for The Bible, but it's not as if it is accurate or valid history, or proof of some invisible supernatural being.

Quote:
Not in the case of Domestic Partnerships and Civil Unions which give the same benefits as Homosexual Marriage ......
You could not be more wrong. Neither domestic partnerships nor civil unions in any way carry the same legal rights and privileges as marriage. You should educate yourself before you spout baseless nonsense on here. You'd appear less ignorant of the subject you are addressing and you might actually be able to make a point rather than fail with misinformation you just pull out of your butt and present as fact.

And again--we should remember the fact that there is not one single reason whatsoever to oppose same sex marriage that doesn't stem from ignorance, fear, hatred, bigotry or some combination of those things.

To preclude adult consensual couples from marrying based solely on their gender is the very definition of discrimination and bigotry

Old 04-13-2013, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Who gives a #@!% what some book of scattered writings of ancient desert dwellers says about anything?
I respect that and so does GOD , however I have one question ' how did these backward people discover
that the Earth Was Round ' long before the other more advanced people of the planet earth????

Quote:
I happen to have a great interest in, and respect for The Bible, but it's not as if it is accurate or valid history, or proof of some invisible supernatural being.
That's good because the Bible says that the people that believe in the Bible are FOOL FOR CHRIST...

Quote:
You could not be more wrong. Neither domestic partnerships nor civil unions in any way carry the same legal rights and privileges as marriage.
As you know I'm currently living in California , and Domestic Partnerships have equal benefits as
California Homosexual Marriage ( Which Californian have experienced both Relationship Contracts)

Quote:
You should educate yourself before you spout baseless nonsense on here

I'm holding back on my comment here , but Homosexual Marriage doesn't have the benefits of
Heterosexual Marriage , and Domestic Partnerships and Civil Unions are in the same boat..

Quote:
You'd appear less ignorant of the subject you are addressing and you might actually be able to make a point rather than fail with misinformation you just pull out of your butt and present as fact

Now you got me nervous talking about my butt well whatever....

Quote:
And again--we should remember the fact that there is not one single reason whatsoever to oppose same sex marriage that doesn't stem from ignorance, fear, hatred, bigotry or some combination of those things

When DOMA is overturned Domestic Partnership and Civil Unions and Homosexual Marriage in those
states that allow it will be EQUAL WITH HETEROSEXUAL MARRIAGE and not a NEW YORK SECOND UNTIL
THEN!!!!!!

Quote:
To preclude adult consensual couples from marrying based solely on their gender is the very definition of discrimination and bigotry
This stupid African American doesn't agree with you ' he thinks that STOPPING DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIPS and also CIVIL UNIONS is the definition of discrimination and low down dirty bigotry......LOL

Old 04-13-2013, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
You are over analyzing. Blacks didn't have civil rights until that wrong was righted. Gays don't have civil rights until that wrong is righted. It is that simple.
Why do you think that stupid bigotired Caliphoney African American voted for Prop 8.....Drum Roll ,
because we supported a social interelational legal institution called DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIPS which
have the exact same benefits and rights as HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE....

Quote:
Quite frankly, if I were gay I would refuse to pay taxes until I had the same rights as everybody else.
Right they have a jail cell they are keeping warm for you.....

Quote:
And to think that most Americans still think this is the freest country in the world .............
America have always been free to some degree , not all states supported slavery , and some states allowed Blacks and white caucasian to marry all the way from the 1700's ' so you see African American had their's Civil Rights ( Here and Over There ) in the United States of America....where the people were advance!!!

Old 04-23-2013, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post

You could not be more wrong. Neither domestic partnerships nor civil unions in any way carry the same legal rights and privileges as marriage. You should educate yourself before you spout baseless nonsense on here. You'd appear less ignorant of the subject you are addressing and you might actually be able to make a point rather than fail with misinformation you just pull out of your butt and present as fact.

And again--we should remember the fact that there is not one single reason whatsoever to oppose same sex marriage that doesn't stem from ignorance, fear, hatred, bigotry or some combination of those things.

Old 04-27-2013, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How convenient

If that is the case, that is another pro for gay marriage.
So that is the main reason Homosexuals want Homosexual Marriage over Domestic Partnership , to have anal sex sanctioned by GOD?????.........

Last edited by Howest2008; 04-27-2013 at 11:27 PM..

Old 04-27-2013, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
howest2008
Here's what the Gay Movement is up to in Sacramento California.......
howest2008
Tempest In A Tea Cup.........LOL
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityx
Roseville/Placer County with it's pod-people inhabitants continue to live up to their reputation of mind-numbing ignorance and intolerance. What can one expect from an area that has more Evangelical churches then Starbucks??
------------------------------------------------

FROM KTXL FOX 40:

ROSEVILLE-

Smooching and holding hands may not seem like a big deal, but two men were asked to leave the Westfield Galleria in Roseville, Calif. Saturday for doing just that.

“I kissed him on the cheek. That’s how my boyfriend and I show affection,” said Daniel Chesmore.

Sitting on the couch at 21-year-old Chesmore’s parents’ home in Roseville, he and his boyfriend Jose Guzman, 24, share a few kisses while holding hands.

“This is exactly what we did at the mall on Saturday,” Guzman said.

When a security guard confronted the couple about it at the Galleria, they began recording.

“If you continue to kiss, you will be asked to leave the mall. Period,” the voice on the recording said.

MOD CUT

howest2008
Tempest In A Tea Cup.........LOL the only thing that the Mall has to do is ban Public Displays of Affection
in public view at the Mall , I cry bull feces on the Gay Couple description of what happen " and Mall
Security Camera's Would Be able to back that up " maybe that's the reason the Mall isn't sweating
bullets.

Read more: Young gay couple kicked out of Roseville Galleria for kissing

Old 04-29-2013, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008

So that is the main reason Homosexuals want Homosexual Marriage over Domestic Partnership , to have anal sex sanctioned by GOD?????.........
No. You obviously missed my sarcasm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma