Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 11:21 PM

8 posts, read 24,229 times

Advertisements

Well, I am still looking. I would love going to Papillion but I have not found a house within my budget. I have been looking in Craig's list and Omaha Herald mainly. Would anybody know about other source? I have visited a number of web sites to rent houses/apartments but I have not found that many in Papillion... and we will arrive in Omaha in less than three weeks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2007, 07:29 AM

2,589 posts, read 10,559,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoem View Post
Well, I am still looking. I would love going to Papillion but I have not found a house within my budget. I have been looking in Craig's list and Omaha Herald mainly. Would anybody know about other source? I have visited a number of web sites to rent houses/apartments but I have not found that many in Papillion... and we will arrive in Omaha in less than three weeks!!

Have you checked with a local realator in Papillion? There is about every price range of home in Papillion. Currently the upper range is easier to find due to some of the new construction, but also the lower end is opening up with some of those folks moving up in home size. I also know the military has been doing some transfers so homes opening that way as well.

Lower price range check the original part of Papillion. Older homes, little smaller, generally kept up well, close to schools, parks and churches.

Old 07-17-2007, 10:52 AM

Quote:

I do not live in an apartment and am not a renter, so this is not a recommendation, but have you looked at the Gold Coast apartments at 1213 Gold Coast Rd in Papillion? They appear to be kept up nicely, I have never heard of any problems with them, they are not large like the ones you mentioned earlier, are in walking distance to a school and park, are very close to one of the nicest malls in the Omaha area, close to several churches, close to a regional park with a small lake, close to the downtown area, junior high, and not too far from the high school.

No idea of management quality or rents, but would be one that I would check out if I was moving into an apartment and wanted to keep rents down.

Old 07-17-2007, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1215 View Post
No idea of management quality or rents, but would be one that I would check out if I was moving into an apartment and wanted to keep rents down.
You might also check into The Aspens 402-592-9305; Monarch Group 1120 Delmar; or Park Terrace 402-345-3400.

All in that same part of time and smaller units.

Old 07-19-2007, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Also three more
(1) Meridian Club 402-331-4242 (probably the nicest of all I've mentioned);
(2) Papillion Heights 402-331-3931; and
(3) Village at Papillion 1605 Barrington Parkway.

Hopefully somewhere in all of these various ones there is something in your price range.

There are some others in Papillion that appear a little less well kept so I did not list them. None of the ones in the 3 posts I've made are huge complexes - they are all tucked into residential areas and fit in nicely.

If after all of that you budget still needs something on the lower end there are 3 or 4 I could list as well.

Hope this helps.

Old 07-19-2007, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1215 View Post
...but have you looked at the Gold Coast apartments at 1213 Gold Coast Rd in Papillion?
402-339-8773

Old 07-19-2007, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Tara Hills Villa 402-339-3665

If after all this you don't want an apt, but want a house instead I could post the names of some of the more common realtors that I see around town.

Old 07-19-2007, 11:03 PM

8 posts, read 24,229 times
Thanks Dave1215!!!. I truly appreciate your input!

R.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha