Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2008, 08:13 PM

3 posts, read 5,469 times

Advertisements

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]We write this as a plea for help and assistance for someone deserving of help.

Recently, through a letter found in her mother's Bible, Carol Plants was made aware of the fact that the man she knew as her father, was not her father. Her mother left few clues in her letter other than to state her father was Thomas Brosnan, father to Pierce Brosnan. Ms. Plants' search brought her to Los Angeles.

You may be aware of the recent news story surrounding Ms. Plants' search for the truth. Her story was in numerous foreign magazines, as well as a recent episode of Inside Edition. It documented her attempts to contact Mr. Brosnan through his various representatives. First they fail her - they slam the door in her face – ultimately being responsible for her being left homeless.

Then along comes the press. They made certain promises to Ms. Plants, but they failed her as well. Not only did they not pay her for her story (in fact scrambled at the last minute to get her to sign a contract when they learned she was contacted by another reporting entity), but they failed to follow-up with her on her story.

Ms. Plants only seeks the truth as to whether Mr. Brosnan is, in fact, her brother. She is hopeful that Mr. Brosnan will become aware of her search, come forward and offer DNA and put to rest the question as to whether they are siblings. She hopes that, if as the press has stated and he himself has publicly stated, that family is most important to him, then he will come forward - no, he will WANT to come forward - once he hears her story.

She seeks nothing else from him financially, or otherwise. If it proves that she is indeed his sister, what he does with that knowledge will be entirely up to him. No matter the outcome, all she seeks is the truth. We believe she has the right to know the truth.

For now, a local state agency is helping Ms. Plants with temporary housing. Sadly she is slipping through our bureaucratic cracks. Her case has been transferred 4 times in the past six months, and she has been shuffled from motel to motel. This is no way to raise her
children or for anyone to live. It would be a shame if this woman disappears into the masses.

She has been desperately looking for a permanent home, as well as a job where she can support herself and her children. Any assistance you may be able to provide in helping Ms. Plants accomplish her goals would be greatly appreciated. We, nor Ms. Plants, are looking for free money. What we are looking for is a safe place for her to live and raise her children, as well as a job where she can support herself and them.

Carol has been seeking work diligently. However, her efforts have been futile and it appears, in large part, because of who her brother is based on statements made to her when she has attempted to interview for a job. We cannot understand why or what someone has to gain by keeping her from finding a job? Or why it appears that someone wants to keep her from Mr. Brosnan? It appears as if there are those who wish to sweep her under the rug.

She is looking for any job she is qualified to perform, perhaps an office job or similar environment. She is a hard worker, good with people, and a team player. She also has a working knowledge of computers, and she is very good with numbers. While she is not a fast typist, she is an accurate one.

Please, serious inquiries and offers of housing and employment, or leads. Send all inquiries to [/SIZE][/FONT][URL="http://mail.google.com/mail/h/1r2v5q980j05f/?v=b&cs=wh&to=millteanach_croi@yahoo.com"][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]millteanach_croi@yahoo.com[/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman].[FONT=Arial][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2008, 02:51 PM

1 posts, read 2,288 times
Dearest,
How are you?
My name is Miss Meeka . i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile, and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me. ( missmeekamk@hotmail.co.uk)This is because i don't know the possibilities of remaining in forum for a long time. please If you are interested in knowing more about me, and for me to send you some pictures of mine,
Thanks waiting to hear from you .
With love,
Meeka
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County