Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 12:40 AM

365 posts, read 1,420,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricReingen View Post
Unkllars is correct when saying the bottom will come when there is less and less inventory to chose from. Orange county has reported an increase in sales the last 5 months. Sales are also up more than 40% since the worst of the market occurred and inventory is beginning to get smaller. As a Realtor, I have seen many buyers begin returning to the market in Orange County. If there is a property you absolutely love, I wouldn't wait because you won't know the bottom of the market until it has already passed you. But if you haven't found the right place, wait.

If you would like me to answer anymore questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Eric Reingen
Prudential California Realty
949-698-3573
ericreingen@pruoc.com
There are many areas which are doing much better in terms of sales and reduction of inventory! Others have a ways to go. As Eric said, many buyers couldn't stand to watch their dream home be purchased by someone else but themselves. People will see the bottom when all the desirable homes are beginning to appreciate and the homes at the "bottom" will be like the dregs after a wine press in that they are the hardly desired properties that could barely sell in a good market. Depending on the neighborhood, there are glimpses of this, but as a whole not just yet.

(Side note to Eric: Please read http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html before continuing to post on this forum. We value your perspective and don't want to see you blocked for noncompliance. Amanda should read it too, especially being a lawyer and having read, I assume, the Terms of Service. Please don't take it the wrong way, I'm only speaking from experience)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2008, 04:54 PM

1 posts, read 1,933 times
Default Housing in Irvine...

Hey there...

Are you still looking to purchase or rent a (1) bedroom in Irvine? I own a condo near the Irvine Spectrum and I am looking for a renter with the possbility of owning. Please let me know if you are interested? Thanks.

[EMAIL="sgiovanna78@yahoo.com"]sgiovanna78@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County