Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2012, 12:58 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by taigagirl View Post
I like that. He refuses to wear a ponytail (which he calls a "Phonytail), but yes, his hair is just covering the top of his buttocks. It just seems strange on a right winger. People are really surprised to learn how conservative he is....so much for judging a book by its cover.

I just hope if he cuts it, he donates it to cancer. Someone would love to have that beautiful hair.
I donated 24 '' last year. Mostly brown, some black, some red and some white (all white used to be red).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2012, 01:21 PM

7,371 posts, read 6,831,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
I donated 24 '' last year. Mostly brown, some black, some red and some white (all white used to be red).
That's awesome. What a wonderful thing to do...

Old 02-08-2012, 05:07 PM

4,586 posts, read 4,274,020 times
Quote:
I am thinking maybe World of Warcraft?? A rather addictive video game..my son plays it..alot
Yeppp, that's the one.
She has missed, weddings, funerals, (and probably the birth of her granddaughter) She has told people, don't bother to come around, when
I get home from work, I play my game. (at least she's honest)
Anyhow, this is not just the past few months, this has been going on for a few years now. Someone showed me 'that world'. And what a world it is. I can see how addicting it can be. Pretty awesome. My friend had me make my own little gnome thingy, and as soon as I started exploring, 'someone' playing at the time, came over and knocked me down. Amazing.
Anyhoooo, I decided then, to not take the free 10 day trial. Or, I'd still be there.............................and not here.
There might not be much of a difference. heh heh...

Old 02-08-2012, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbytabby View Post
Yeppp, that's the one.
She has missed, weddings, funerals, (and probably the birth of her granddaughter) She has told people, don't bother to come around, when
I get home from work, I play my game. (at least she's honest)
Anyhow, this is not just the past few months, this has been going on for a few years now. Someone showed me 'that world'. And what a world it is. I can see how addicting it can be. Pretty awesome. My friend had me make my own little gnome thingy, and as soon as I started exploring, 'someone' playing at the time, came over and knocked me down. Amazing.
Anyhoooo, I decided then, to not take the free 10 day trial. Or, I'd still be there.............................and not here.
There might not be much of a difference. heh heh...
That's an interesting thought Sabby! I've actually peered through my window to see if I want to answer the door while on C-D My decision is based on how much I want to see the person on the other side.

Old 02-08-2012, 10:04 PM

Quote:
That's an interesting thought Sabby! I've actually peered through my window to see if I want to answer the door while on C-D My decision is based on how much I want to see the person on the other side.
That is just good sense. I do not open my door if I don't recognize the one outside.

Old 02-09-2012, 06:50 AM

259,024 posts, read 90,595,230 times
I thinks me had better drift off down town and see about a bottle the pink stuff.

Old 02-09-2012, 06:52 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,694,782 times
Quote:
Good for you...what a great thing to do.

Old 02-09-2012, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
Good for you...what a great thing to do.

It's just hair. I wear it long, get it cut every 3-6 months, whether I need it or not. I should have been doing it that way.

Wishbone Ash - Time Was - YouTube

Old 02-09-2012, 08:36 AM

Quote:
It's just hair. I wear it long, get it cut every 3-6 months, whether I need it or not. I should have been doing it that way.

Wishbone Ash - Time Was - YouTube
You hair must grow really fast...wow!!

Old 02-09-2012, 08:38 AM

Good morning to those who drift...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics