Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 10:17 PM

15,927 posts, read 8,141,299 times

Advertisements

Out side antennas???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2011, 06:05 AM

1,688 posts, read 4,300,869 times
Well that whole thing was too much for my brains. The only NIQ I will venture into is about the extinct object. As I read the answers it just too obvious that whoever said Popcorn poppers is right and that's my answer. To be exact I'll say air popcorn poppers.

I remember everyone had a popcorn popper. They came out in all kinds of designs in the 80's and so forth and so on. Then the microwave popcorn "killed" the machines because I can't even remember burying mine (actually I had 3). Oh well, they sure were fun acting like we were so cool because we were no longer frying our popcorn. Fantastic answer whoever that was.

I always read everyone else's replies before I make my decisions; it's so much more fun especially with satx56 choreographing the intimate details of our answers LOL!

Old 04-15-2011, 07:03 AM

1,688 posts, read 4,300,869 times
I'm back; here in Hawaii it's after midnight now so I don't know if I'm allowed to answer more..............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tada tada tada well anyway I wanted to put in my two cents on the first question about what are women at their peak at in the whatever age it was and I think it could be earning or in other words money.

Now that fill in the blank is hard; it could be anything. OK so if you live until your prime years or what was it poop I think I better go to bed. We get an extra few days to do the taxes. They are doing a mini audit on me for some reason talking about some few thousand dollars that I have no idea what they're talking about. Errrrrrrrrrrr. later all and hopefully the Rha is in a good mood.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:02 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,329,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopedelivers View Post
Me too Coastal...LOL
Me three! .....

The "Nearly Impossible Question" for Thursday, April 14, 2011:

We all know that you're at your "peak" for certain things at certain ages. As it turns out you are at your "peak" for this skill between the ages of 35 and 45...what's the skill?

Parenting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The "Nearly Impossible Question" for Friday, April 15, 2011:

Back in 1980 more than 1/2 of all American homes had and used one of these...now they're all but extinct. What are they?

Rabbit Ears for the TV! (for those of you who are "rabbit ear" challenged....it's a TV attenna)

The "Nearly Impossible Question" BONUS QUESTION:

Should you choose to play the bonus question... this is a little different then the regular NIQ. This is a "Fill-in-the-Blank" type question. (This is NOT in a Question/Answer format... the answer is a part of the question.) You see 3 blanks below... I have provided hints to two of them... those blanks are a part of the actual question. The third blank simply has a question mark... that is the answer to the question that has been incorporated into the question itself. Your job is the guess not only the answer, but the missing parts of the question.
(Yes... I had to make it somewhat difficult... after all, it is a bonus question! ) You up for the challenge? Give it a try... what have you got to lose?

You can expect to live to 70 if you have a pet or 65 if you don't.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:36 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,553,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post

We all know that you're at your "peak" for certain things at certain ages. As it turns out you are at your "peak" for this skill between the ages of 35 and 45...what's the skill?

---->> Social skills

Back in 1980 more than 1/2 of all American homes had and used one of these...now they're all but extinct. What are they?

---->> Outdoor TV Antenna

You can expect to live to __105 years__ if you have a __good health insurance company_, or __63_ if you don't.
Great answers, I love the answer to the bonus question, how true it is....

Old 04-15-2011, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Guy View Post
Sorry Coastal, I guess I didn't catch your response... I will make a correction when I return tomorrow night!

As for you hopedelivers, I went back to yesterday's NIQ, and you posted your answer at 1:45 AM EST on Thursday morning. That is posted too late. The NIQ is usually up between 10:00 PM & Midnight the night before. Once the next day's NIQ is up, the other NIQ's end, and any answers, right or not, that are posted afterward become invalid. I'm sorry, you'll have to try again on today's NIQ.
why you being mean to me, I didn't know. Coastal always drew a line and said you could no longer post the answer no matter what the time was, sorry I didn't know your rule! This is a public apology to you SCG.
I'll know better next time.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Me three! .....

Parenting

Rabbit Ears for the TV! (for those of you who are "rabbit ear" challenged....it's a TV attenna)

Should you choose to play the bonus question... this is a little different then the regular NIQ. This is a "Fill-in-the-Blank" type question. (This is NOT in a Question/Answer format... the answer is a part of the question.) You see 3 blanks below... I have provided hints to two of them... those blanks are a part of the actual question. The third blank simply has a question mark... that is the answer to the question that has been incorporated into the question itself. Your job is the guess not only the answer, but the missing parts of the question. (Yes... I had to make it somewhat difficult... after all, it is a bonus question! ) You up for the challenge? Give it a try... what have you got to lose?

You can expect to live to 70 if you have a pet or 65 if you don't.
I hope you get the credit you deserve seeniorita .

Old 04-15-2011, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Prostitution...
Outside Antenna's...
I forgot to number my answers so here goes.

1. Prostitution
2. Outside Antenna's

BONUS QUESTION:

you can expect to live to 80 if you have a dog or 75 if you don't!

Old 04-15-2011, 01:27 PM

25,449 posts, read 11,738,125 times
Quote:
why you being mean to me, I didn't know. Coastal always drew a line and said you could no longer post the answer no matter what the time was, sorry I didn't know your rule! This is a public apology to you SCG.
I'll know better next time.
There is no need to apologize. I just assumed that if people saw the next day's NIQ up, they wouldn't post in the previous days game. I will just have to remember to start posting "GAME OVRE" or something of that sort once the next day's NIQ is up.

Old 04-15-2011, 08:31 PM

25,449 posts, read 11,738,125 times
ZE GAME HAS ENDED!! THANKS FOR PLAYING... and I hope you'll stop by Saturday's NIQ!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics