Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 03:44 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,266,619 times

Advertisements

Since we haven't exchanged Christmas Gifts in years except for the Grandchildren I would say I would like Santa to
match the funds our family gathers to donate to others so they can have whatever necessities they are able to get and give their children a few small gifts or pay their heat bill or water bill or whatever is the most urgent need for them.

Just in case Santa is agreeable to this we usually gather around $2000.00 each year. One more thing, I'll leave the Melitta and hot water out so Santa can have a fresh brewed cup of coffee if he wants. So, does he use cream and sugar or does he prefer sweetner? I've got Truvia and Agave Syrup and his choice of Coffee Mate, Half & Half, Powdered Milk, Evaportated Milk, Heavy Cream or regular Milk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2012, 04:08 AM

16,905 posts, read 16,136,400 times
^^^ ^^^

Santa,

.........You touch my can of ravioli and you're dead meat!

.................................................. ...............................~rainroosty~

Old 12-01-2012, 04:23 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,403,283 times
Santa

Every day for me is a holiday. Just spread your cheer around and let people enjoy the holiday spirit without the stress.

Old 12-01-2012, 05:49 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,324,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by younglisa7 View Post
Santa

Every day for me is a holiday. Just spread your cheer around and let people enjoy the holiday spirit without the stress.
This ^^^

And a good health for the ones I love (and myself of course).

Old 12-01-2012, 07:13 AM

3,399 posts, read 3,092,215 times
Dear Santa,

Last year you forgot me. Or, you purposely didn't stop because my list was long.

Could you leave me $250,000 in twenty dollar bills (and don't have those elves make them either because they check $20 bills around here with one of those pens that show fakes). I want older bills from the bank please.

Could you also leave me a couple pounds of See's candy. You can find that in St. Louis now so you don't have to go clear to California. And, please keep your hands out of my candy box while you're tooling around delivering other people's wish lists.

Could you see that our propane tank is filled. I'm getting tired of paying well over $1,000 each time it's filled.

Could you find a 1967 GTO convertible for me. I've asked for one for a long time.

Could you manage to leave a new set of calphalon pans for me? My pans do get a workout and a new set will guarantee some dishes that will rock your socks....and will even mean a bigger platter of cookies for you next year.

And lastly, could you leave a couple sacksful of presents for the kiddies whose moms and dads come into the food pantry. These kiddies don't get much and I think they need more. Also, maybe when you stop at each person's house, could you please take one can of food for our food pantryand put the food cans in one of your empty bags. You should have an almost full sleigh of food by the time you get here....what a load for the food pantry! And if you see any spare turkeys or hams in their freezers, perhaps grab a few of those too.

Looking forward to your ample rewards for me and others of course.

Love you Santa,
rural chick

p.s. my friend rainroosty says leave his can of ravioli alone.

Old 12-01-2012, 08:30 AM

3,646 posts, read 5,422,498 times
Dear Santa,

I have been a very, very good girl this year and am proud of what I've accomplished.

Number one . . . I need to make it through this tight, tight month. Property taxes three months in a row is tough!

Number two . . . everything has fell back into place except the job situation. Stability will be nice.

Number three . . . some extra presents and treats for Boo Boo. She is the best kitty ever.

Number four . . .a little extra money to donate to the two fine organizations where I volunteer. I also want to do something nice for my new friends.

Number five . . . a new coat! Size ten, please, and black or white will be fine.

Thank you, Santa, and your wonderful helper, Aks.

By the way, Santa, I make great cookies and will be happy to leave you a sample of each! I still believe!!!

Old 12-01-2012, 08:41 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,802,578 times
Nothing for me, my wants are minimal. My greatest wish is for some unloved animal in a shelter to find a good home and for shallow people who have to have their designer dogs to realize that for every dog sold that means another shelter pet may be killed. Please open your hearts and adopt. Stop encouraging puppy mills and make them obsolete by supporting your local shelter. Please go to my photo album and look into the eyes of my rescue Howie, because this is the reality of what is being destroyed every day.. If this inspires one person to save a precious life than my wish from Santa has been granted and thank you.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:28 AM

6,434 posts, read 5,252,594 times
Such fun lists for Santa! I had to think about it.

Dear Santa,

A lottery winning will make it possible to establish the animal sanctuary of my dreams. Certain humans in need will also benefit. You don't have to drop off a winning ticket. Just send me the numbers somehow.

I will leave for you coffee and almond milk and store bought cookies.

Hugs & Kisses,
Dallas Kitty
123 Kitty Kat Lane
Safety Harbor, FL

P.S. Please give Aks a new belt. His raggedy one is beyond the character phase.

Old 12-01-2012, 10:13 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,891,980 times
Dear Santa

Thank you for all the things you left last year. I especially appreciated the personal item we talked about however it seems to not be working as well as I thought it should. I changed the batteries but nothing improved. I was wondering if I could get a replacement this year. Maybe this time get one made in the USA instead of offshore. The GPA unit that you gave me is still working great, however Mrs Aks seems to be telling me where to go more than the unit does while we’re on our trips. Can I get a newer unit that gives better driving instructions, something that Mrs Aks will not complain about?

Also the belt that I asked for in the earlier note is surely needed. My suspenders are getting to be uncomfortable to use any longer and that new belt would really come in handy. Anything to help keep my pants from falling down like that did at last year’s New Year’s Eve party will be appreciated. All the guests thought that as well. I never saw so many people all using their camera phones at one time.

PS Help Dallas Kitty get the animal sanctuary she needs.

I’m at the same location as last year, left of the white house.

Old 12-01-2012, 07:01 PM

2,311 posts, read 1,846,941 times
I don't ask for nothing because I already have the greatest gift of all - being alive.

(the only serious reply you'll probably ever see from me)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics