Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 07:47 AM

16,489 posts, read 24,518,156 times

Advertisements

Dear Santa,

I have been especially good this year. I would like:

1. A new Cannon Pixma Pro 9400 Mark 11 inkjet printer
2. Sony Alpha a77 DLSR camera with lens
3. New Toshiba Satellite laptop (mine is fading fast)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2012, 10:56 AM

3,244 posts, read 1,313,402 times
Dearest Santa Claus,
I really did try to be a good girl this year, but you know how things go... best laid plans and all that stuff... It wasn't my fault that the tire blew on DH's truck! How was I supposed to know that driving through the junk yard would make the tire pop? And that thing with the horse shoes? Well, I thought I was doing it right... sorry about the window! And I did make my special black bread for all the guys at the fire station, but how could I know they would explode??? I mean, the bag said black powder, and I thought it was black flour... well, I'm really sorry about that! The cheif looks really good after his plastic surgery!!!
I do want to thank you again for the reaaaly cool jet ski you brought me last year! I'm sure Mrs. Philbert was grateful for the instant garden rows I left in her yard! I couldn't quite make out what she was saying when I plowed past her, but the tears of joy just said it all! So that was a good thing, right?
Anyway, this year I'd like a shiney new nail gun so I can help DH finish the house, and an extension ladder too so I can help fix the hole in our roof that happened when I cut that tree limb down. Ohhhh and if it's not asking too much, I'd really like a new back hoe so DH doesn't have to buy all those expensive parts to fix the one we have after I drove it through his shop!
Well, that's about all for now. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to let you know!
Thanks Santa! You're the best friend a gal ever had!
(((( HUGS))))
Ruby

Old 12-08-2012, 11:04 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,934,738 times
^^^^ lol

Old 12-08-2012, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post
According to my dad, Santa prefers brandy and fruitcake over milk and cookies.
Brandy and fruitcake, huh? That explains why the last time I saw Santa he was kinda stumblin on the roof!!! He must have stopped at your place before he got to mine, and between you and me, it's a wonder he made it back to the North Pole at all, seeing as how I left him a Jack Daniel's loaded egg nog and my specialty, Jack Daniel's pecan pie!

Merry Christmas Mr. Mutt!!!

Old 12-08-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
^^^ ^^^

Santa,

.........You touch my can of ravioli and you're dead meat!

.................................................. ...............................~rainroosty~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Kitty View Post
Such fun lists for Santa! I had to think about it.

Dear Santa,

A lottery winning will make it possible to establish the animal sanctuary of my dreams. Certain humans in need will also benefit. You don't have to drop off a winning ticket. Just send me the numbers somehow.

I will leave for you coffee and almond milk and store bought cookies.

Hugs & Kisses,
Dallas Kitty
123 Kitty Kat Lane
Safety Harbor, FL

P.S. Please give Aks a new belt. His raggedy one is beyond the character phase.
Quote:
Dear Santa,

Just a side note. A brown belt is on the list that Aks submitted. If there happens to be a shortage of belts (and that may happen with all the crap from China), I have one that I've never worn and it may fit him. It is brown but I think it's decorated with flowers. So it's between you guys. 'kay?

Yours truly,
Dallas Kitty
123 Kitty Kat Lane
Quote:
Dear Santa,

This is an update on my offer of giving Aks my belt. I found it tucked away in the closet and find that it is decorated with florals and butterflies. That would be a sissy belt for Aks and he's not a sissy. However, if you can make a good deal with him on his non-winning lottery tickets, he would have enough to buy a new non-sissy brown belt.

Thank you for your close and kind attention to this issue. I know how busy you are this time of year.

Dallas Kitty
Same place

P.S. I have three tickets for tonight's lotto and one for powerball. Please keep me in mind as the numbers are whirling around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Sue View Post
Ok...if you can conviently forget my naughtiness for the last 11 1/2 months(playing it safe ) I'll give you some extra special brownies.....oh wait...that's the Easter Bunny.....oh wait...did I type that out loud?

I mean....er...extra cookies...yeah that's it! Cookies! And milk...not the special eggnog I gave you last year. (You know you snore when you pass out...just sayin)

Ok...so since you drained my liquour supply, please drop off some Capt Morgan....I'll supply the soda since you didn't seem to touch any of that.
And some Jack...(unopened this time) for the hubby.

Some cinamon schnapps for the eggnog.....just how did you finish that night? It was fun tho!!

Oh...back to the list....Peace on Earth and good will to man.

In all seriousness.....Bring our troops home safely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrsygrl51 View Post
Hi Santa! Wow, you work quick. Thanks for the coat and computer! I am guessing the house might take longer. Thanks Santa! I will leave a bottle of Johnnie Walker blue for you. Careful flying with the reindeer though,its pretty high proof! Love you! Jrsygrl
Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Dear Santa,

This year we are hiding the eggnog and putting out 2% low fat milk. Nothing personal. You made a mess last year. BTW, we know which forum gets the lump of coals.
Have I told y'all lately how wonderful each of you are and how much joy and downright fun times y'all have given me??? That's an amazing Christmas gift right there! So ((( HUGS))) to everyone and the merriest Christmas too!

Old 12-08-2012, 11:28 PM

2,449 posts, read 2,883,903 times
Santa, Your elves have been very busy. The kids and I are
thankful we now have a new house and can move in 3 days before Christmas. Now, if I can just get a fridge, I would be grateful. Thank you for showing me how giving people are to those in need. Please bless those who blessed us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics