Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 07:58 AM

126,366 posts, read 19,130,734 times

Advertisements

Dear Santa,

I have no ,,materialistic ''wishes, but wishes I ask every year...

I wish for Peace on Earth
I wish people would respect each other more
I wish every person on this earth would be treated equal
I wish people would respect mother Nature
I wish people would not be so selfish
I wish there would NOBODY starv on this planet
I wish basically people should Give more than spend more
I wish WE ALL would stop for a moment and take a deep breath and look around you...

With this said dear Santa as you of course know you are for me ,,the Weihnachtsmann'' I am truly asking you to find a way to make us realize who we are, what we are and why we were put on this beautiful place, I call ,,MOTHER EARTH''!
Thank you....Danke schön

Your's sincerely

Almrausch
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2012, 04:27 PM

6,434 posts, read 5,260,892 times
Dear Santa,

Just a side note. A brown belt is on the list that Aks submitted. If there happens to be a shortage of belts (and that may happen with all the crap from China), I have one that I've never worn and it may fit him. It is brown but I think it's decorated with flowers. So it's between you guys. 'kay?

Yours truly,
Dallas Kitty
123 Kitty Kat Lane

Old 12-04-2012, 05:01 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,937,842 times
Dear Santa

In an effort to earn a little extra money this time of year to help with costs, I placed an ad last week in the Classified Ads forum to see if I could sell off a personal item. So far I've not had much response from the ad that was placed. I'm hopeful that within the next week or so someone will be interested. I'm thinking that someone in the North Poll area might be able to use it and make an offer. I know you and the elves are busy and might have missed seeing this opportunity so I'm willing to deal with you and give you or the elves a better price.

Classified Ads Forum

Thanks
AksarbeN
Same house on the corner, left of the white house.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:22 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,447,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
Dear Santa,

I have no ,,materialistic ''wishes, but wishes I ask every year...

I wish for Peace on Earth
I wish people would respect each other more
I wish every person on this earth would be treated equal
I wish people would respect mother Nature
I wish people would not be so selfish
I wish there would NOBODY starv on this planet
I wish basically people should Give more than spend more
I wish WE ALL would stop for a moment and take a deep breath and look around you...

With this said dear Santa as you of course know you are for me ,,the Weihnachtsmann'' I am truly asking you to find a way to make us realize who we are, what we are and why we were put on this beautiful place, I call ,,MOTHER EARTH''!
Thank you....Danke schön

Your's sincerely

Almrausch

Oh that is wonderful but Santa says "are you doing drugs?" Sorry....I would love all of that and the world would be a much better place unfortunately it will never happen

Old 12-05-2012, 08:39 AM

6,434 posts, read 5,260,892 times
Dear Santa,

This is an update on my offer of giving Aks my belt. I found it tucked away in the closet and find that it is decorated with florals and butterflies. That would be a sissy belt for Aks and he's not a sissy. However, if you can make a good deal with him on his non-winning lottery tickets, he would have enough to buy a new non-sissy brown belt.

Thank you for your close and kind attention to this issue. I know how busy you are this time of year.

Dallas Kitty
Same place

P.S. I have three tickets for tonight's lotto and one for powerball. Please keep me in mind as the numbers are whirling around.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:07 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,563,387 times
Ok...if you can conviently forget my naughtiness for the last 11 1/2 months(playing it safe ) I'll give you some extra special brownies.....oh wait...that's the Easter Bunny.....oh wait...did I type that out loud?

I mean....er...extra cookies...yeah that's it! Cookies! And milk...not the special eggnog I gave you last year. (You know you snore when you pass out...just sayin)

Ok...so since you drained my liquour supply, please drop off some Capt Morgan....I'll supply the soda since you didn't seem to touch any of that.
And some Jack...(unopened this time) for the hubby.

Some cinamon schnapps for the eggnog.....just how did you finish that night? It was fun tho!!

Oh...back to the list....Peace on Earth and good will to man.

In all seriousness.....Bring our troops home safely.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:16 AM

2,449 posts, read 2,884,205 times
Hi Santa! Wow, you work quick. Thanks for the coat and computer! I am guessing the house might take longer. Thanks Santa! I will leave a bottle of Johnnie Walker blue for you. Careful flying with the reindeer though,its pretty high proof! Love you! Jrsygrl

Old 12-07-2012, 11:42 AM

14,492 posts, read 26,633,786 times
Hey aks . Nice thread

tried to rep you.

Hi to all my friends here. Not here as much.

Old 12-07-2012, 11:49 AM

3,184 posts, read 4,856,934 times

I promise I've been good this year!!

Old 12-07-2012, 02:15 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,576,013 times
Dear Santa,

This year we are hiding the eggnog and putting out 2% low fat milk. Nothing personal. You made a mess last year. BTW, we know which forum gets the lump of coals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics