Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 06:20 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,064,681 times

Advertisements

Morning y’all
A big thank you to our investigative reporter MMike who has been working undercover on a DJK that is
sure to put him in contention for a pulitzer
. . . . . Didja Know?
The most expensive bras in the world run anywhere from a paltry $5M up to $12.5M and all are products
of Victoria’s Secret.

If you’re wondering what $12.5M will get you (other than a quick trip to bankruptcy court) the “Heavenly
Star” bra is studded with 1,200 Sri Lankan pink sapphires and features a 90-carat emerald cut diamond as
its centerpiece.

For an additional $750,000, one can even buy a pair of matching briefs.

Bras | World Most Expensive Things
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2013, 07:40 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,948,238 times
I think I'll go shopping at Victoria’s Secret and put something on layaway,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol

Old 02-21-2013, 07:43 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,948,238 times
{{{Who}}} would be looking at the "90-carat emerald cut diamond as
its centerpiece"
if someone is wearing the bra?

Old 02-21-2013, 08:10 AM

54,500 posts, read 33,918,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoy View Post
Morning y’all
A big thank you to our investigative reporter MMike who has been working undercover on a DJK that is
. . . . . Didja Know?
The most expensive bras in the world run anywhere from a paltry $5M up to $12.5M and all are products
of Victoria’s Secret.

If you’re wondering what $12.5M will get you (other than a quick trip to bankruptcy court) the “Heavenly
Star” bra is studded with 1,200 Sri Lankan pink sapphires and features a 90-carat emerald cut diamond as
its centerpiece.

Wow... I'll make a.. Brief comment about this, a bra with a $12.5 million price tag is sure to touch a woman's heart, and it'll leave her Breastless.. err.. I mean breathless, of course you'll have to be.. Strapped into a big financial agreement with either Victoria's Secret, and/or the special woman you're buying this for. Of course, a guy can kill two birds with one stone, the 90-carat diamond would make a good replacement for a wedding ring.

Old 02-21-2013, 08:16 AM

44,408 posts, read 20,144,200 times
Quote:
. . . . . Didja Know?

of Victoria’s Secret.

its centerpiece.

Haha - Good one, Mike and Joy!

A couple of times, I've seen the Victoria's Secret most expensive bras on The Tonight Show. That's a LOT of gems. Sure doesn't look comfortable to me.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 02-21-2013, 08:25 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,692,554 times
hum....dont' imagine it would be comfy pam. LOL ouch.

also........think of all the hungry that could be fed instead of paying for the bra?

Old 02-21-2013, 09:10 AM

18,717 posts, read 31,147,962 times
You would have to be "stoned" to buy something like that.

And guys.... if you think buying your girl friend a bra with an emerald in it is a good substitute for a wedding ring, you have rocks in your head.

Old 02-21-2013, 09:16 AM

12,114 posts, read 15,063,415 times
I'll stick to my duck tape and a bedazzle gun thanks.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
I'll stick to my duck tape and a bedazzle gun thanks.
LOL.. Duck Tape instead of a bra? I hear it's a quack.. and I'm not sure if a duck would like that.. Of course if you meant Duct tape.. then things might get a little.. Sticky.. Besides, I don't think Victoria's Secret sells Duct Tape Bras that cost millions..

Old 02-21-2013, 10:12 AM

Quote:
[b][color="Navy"]Morning y’all
Thanks Joy, but I think somebody else deserves that Pulitzer (prize?).... I don't even know if they sell it at Victoria's Secret..

On a serious note, before anyone gets the impression that I got the information from Victoria's Secret by shopping there.. No Nitram Victoria didn't tell me about it.. I found it by accident.. I was looking at a website that had an article about the world's most expensive automobile, and I saw a link on the same page that was titled "Most Expensive Bra", and of course curiosity got the best of me and I checked it out and I figured that would be a good Didja Know thread for Joy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics