Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2016, 12:57 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,076,198 times

Advertisements

Hey Zola, my husband knows this man who's daughter used to be in the Welsh Hockey team. He reckons that there were loads of lesbians in the team!

So I thought of you, maybe wanting a new girlfriend, and asked my husband how many. He said "A fair few... but why are you so interested?! " I told him it didn't matter.

But then he said "If anything ever happens to me, I'd rather you go lesbian than get another bloke". I told him that I'd be straight off to Iceland (the country, not supermarket - although it would be good if they delivered Icelandic footballers straight to my door!).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2016, 12:59 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,076,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Yes i know and tmrw even hotter!!

It's awful because with my job I'm usually outdoors but I've been stuck with inside work... for ages but I'll tan up on weds though as I'm back outside
Aw, poor you!

Old 07-18-2016, 01:00 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,557,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
Aw, poor you!
Indeedy do!

Old 07-18-2016, 01:02 PM

3,565 posts, read 2,123,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
Hey Zola, my husband knows this man who's daughter used to be in the Welsh Hockey team. He reckons that there were loads of lesbians in the team!

So I thought of you, maybe wanting a new girlfriend, and asked my husband how many. He said "A fair few... but why are you so interested?! " I told him it didn't matter.

But then he said "If anything ever happens to me, I'd rather you go lesbian than get another bloke". I told him that I'd be straight off to Iceland (the country, not supermarket - although it would be good if they delivered Icelandic footballers straight to my door!).
lol. Actually when I used to play hockey and netball regularly in high school and university, I was quite surprised at the number of lesbians playing!

Obviously they don't just come out and say "Oh, by the way I'm a lesbo!" but over time you do get to find out eventually.

Of course I could go into explicit detail about what went in the showers and the changing rooms back then, but the boys would get all hot and sweaty - and I don't mean because of the heat, lol

Old 07-18-2016, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZolaLloyd View Post
lol. Actually when I used to play hockey and netball regularly in high school and university, I was quite surprised at the number of lesbians playing!

Obviously they don't just come out and say "Oh, by the way I'm a lesbo!" but over time you do get to find out eventually.

Of course I could go into explicit detail about what went in the showers and the changing rooms back then, but the boys would get all hot and sweaty - and I don't mean because of the heat, lol
Out of pure interest can you tell if someone is lesbian? .... I've met a few but would not instantly think " she's lesbian " ....

For example with men you can usually spot a mile away if they are...

Cheers

Old 07-18-2016, 01:11 PM

26,272 posts, read 8,447,502 times
Quote:
lol.

<<Puts on Frasier headphones>> Carry on Zola....... I'm listening........

Old 07-18-2016, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Out of pure interest can you tell if someone is lesbian? .... I've met a few but would not instantly think " she's lesbian " ....

For example with men you can usually spot a mile away if they are...

Cheers

Some lesbians are more subtle about their sexuality than others.

Clothes, hair and body language, are the obvious ones.

It does take some time to figure out the more introverted and/or demure girls out there; but that's what makes it more challenging!

Quite a lot of guys I've dealt with over the years have always been quite taken aback when they find out which way I swing, lol

Old 07-18-2016, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
<<Puts on Frasier headphones>> Carry on Zola....... I'm listening........
Sorry Dave, but you're at that certain age that suggests you should stick with Reader's Digest and Family Circle magazines, lol

Old 07-18-2016, 01:34 PM

26,272 posts, read 8,447,502 times
Quote:
Sorry Dave, but you're at that certain age that suggests you should stick with Reader's Digest and Family Circle magazines, lol
Shucks............

Old 07-18-2016, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Some lesbians are more subtle about their sexuality than others.

Clothes, hair and body language, are the obvious ones.

It does take some time to figure out the more introverted and/or demure girls out there; but that's what makes it more challenging!

Quite a lot of guys I've dealt with over the years have always been quite taken aback when they find out which way I swing, lol
I thought I'd spare you the crew cuts/doc martins stereotypes LOL

But yeah agreed a few I've tried my luck with ( who don't love a challenge? ) or known and never would have guessed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics