Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2016, 12:34 PM

13,630 posts, read 10,034,235 times

Advertisements

Always after Guinness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2016, 11:06 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,650,020 times
It was in college,I was in the library on a saturday and the pressure was building. since it was a saturday the library was mostly empty so I let it rip,as the kids would say -it was epic, I think I knocked a few books off of the shelves, I thought I was safe but then a large group of people came by, who were in a tour of the campus.you knew the moment they hit the deep cloud of my gas, the whole group went in to a collective groan.

Old 02-09-2016, 02:46 PM

2,587 posts, read 1,596,122 times
A friend of mine tells of the time that he was on a train from Sevenoaks, Kent, UK to London.
The compartment was quite full, and he was standing.
He said that he felt it coming, tried to suppress it, but failed and let out a doozy that could be heard for miles.
He turned to an attractive girl standing behind him, reading a book, and said, "Pretend that was me."

Old 02-10-2016, 11:29 PM

10,020 posts, read 8,638,610 times
One that I remember was when I was in school and we had an assembly in the auditorium to honor a teacher that received a national award. I was sitting in the back row and my belly was threatening me ever since I sat down, I knew one was coming and hoped it would be during a loud applause where it would get drowned out by the noise. As the speaker was introducing the teacher, he gave him a big buildup and everyone cheered and clapped. It then got real quiet as the teacher stepped up to the microphone. Embarrassed at all the compliments he got, he started off saying, " I don't know what to say " and that's when my arse saw the perfect opportunity for a one liner and let a 4 second blast go off. I ended up with a bigger applause than the teacher got. If I weren't so embarrassed I would have stood up and took a bow.

Old 02-12-2016, 07:50 PM

24,768 posts, read 28,526,608 times
When it's not........................................... gas

Old 08-03-2016, 06:19 PM

3,314 posts, read 2,216,776 times
In class

Old 08-03-2016, 06:53 PM

326 posts, read 181,866 times
Back in middle school. I was sitting in my chair in English class laughing with a friend. I was oblivious to the fact that I was about to fart. Anyways I was laughing really hard and then I hear a fart come out. As soon as I heard it I shut my mouth and did not speak or look at anyone for the rest of the class.

P.S.- There was a girl sitting behind me, which made the feeling even more embarrassing

Old 08-03-2016, 07:58 PM

1,544 posts, read 925,071 times
It was during my younger college days. My buddies and I would test our strength by jerking each other around (yanking each other forward). It was my turn. One of my friends jerked me forward, causing me to let out an uncontrollable...

BRRRRRRRT...

My friends and I busted out laughing from my unexpected butt trumpet. At least I didn't have a Cletus Klump* type of fart...

*You know what movie I'm talking about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
One time my GF made 15 bean soup for dinner. That night she slept in the bedroom and I slept on the couch. Neither of us wanted to be in the same room with the other. Needless to say, she never made it again.

Don
Beans, beans, they're good for your heart,
The more you eat 'em, the more you...you get the idea.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:19 PM

24,768 posts, read 28,526,608 times
Now just think about it.... upwards of 7 people on the International Space Station.. 200+ miles above earth traveling at 18,000 + miles per hour. In a sealed container.... no cracking the car window

Old 08-04-2016, 12:59 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,825,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby Checker View Post
Back in middle school. I was sitting in my chair in English class laughing with a friend. I was oblivious to the fact that I was about to fart. Anyways I was laughing really hard and then I hear a fart come out. As soon as I heard it I shut my mouth and did not speak or look at anyone for the rest of the class.

P.S.- There was a girl sitting behind me, which made the feeling even more embarrassing
Chubby...THAT same thing happened to me too, except in math class!! TALK ABOUT MORTIFIED!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics