Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 05:06 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,103,034 times

Advertisements

~ A U.S., 25 cent quarter....how many millimeters across would you guess it is?
Ohhh; THATS why you said no cheating! Darn. Umm; 12.5?

~ I reckon they cannot go buy a gallon of paint in Canada or Europe...(I assume)...then what do they call a can of paint there?
OMG; & Goggle is just 1 "new tab" away! Umm;a "bucket"?

~ What do people call inchworms...in metric countries?
Well; centepede is taken...may we name it a symbol; you know, like "The artist formerly known as Prince"? How about this: ~

~ Theirs is metric, ours is ________.Oh good God; I really am this dumb ...

~ Please think...have you anything in your home that you would be willing to give away to someone who may like it plenty? A husband.

~ How about, just for for a silly smile, name something that might be considered FooFoo:
A toy poodle dressed in hot pink?

~ Do you like the body of a Jeep? Yes

~ What sort of cooler(s) do you have or wish you had? I'm out of ice for my all-day blended ice coffee & I'm getting a bit annoyed. Right now my freezer is full of school band fundraiser cookie-dough

~ If you run a ceiling fan...in the hottest season...should you have it run clockwise or counter-clockwise when looking UP at it)?
I don't know? Does it matter if you live close to or on the Continental Divide? Oh wait; thats water down a drain ...right?

~ Now that you've answered that - so what direction should you run a ceiling fan if you are in Sydney...
in July? Oh good grief! The funny thing is that this is an internet forum so it does NO good for me to bat my eyes or flip my hair around to get away with being so dumb. Darn.

~ Why do you suppose that Santa guy lives at the North Pole?
Because it's cold & his deer like it like that? (bat-bat-bat; flip-flip)

~ Have you ever see any treasure? Where?
No

~ What do they call a 2 by 4...in Saskatchewan? Whats a Sasketchawan? (bat-bat-bat; flip-flip)

OK; I did the WHOLE thing with NO cheating!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2016, 05:49 PM

61,725 posts, read 87,147,355 times
You're not supposed to be cheating to get your answers, you slippery eels!

~ A U.S., 25 cent quarter....how many millimeters across would you guess it is?
... 25?

~ I reckon they cannot go buy a gallon of paint in Canada or Europe...(I assume)...then what do they call a can of paint there?
Metric rules, so you buy a 1 liter, or 5 liter can/canister of paint, or a 15/20/25 liter bucket...

~ What do people call inchworms...in metric countries?
Geometridae?

~ Theirs is metric, ours is Imperial.

~ Please think...have you anything in your home that you would be willing to give away to someone who may like it plenty?
I have only what I need, but I am willing to give away the dust - some people like it plenty

~ How about, just for for a silly smile, name something that might be considered FooFoo:

~ Do you like the body of a Jeep?
Nope. I like the body of a 2017 BMW i8

~ What sort of cooler(s) do you have or wish you had?
A cooler that does the job of cooling. What else?

~ If you run a ceiling fan...in the hottest season...should you have it run clockwise or counter-clockwise when looking UP at it)?
Not fond of ceiling fans - none in my house.

~ Now that you've answered that - so what direction should you run a ceiling fan if you are in Sydney...
in July?
Forward to cool, reverse to force warm air down....

~ Why do you suppose that Santa guy lives at the North Pole?
Do you still believe in Santa ??

~ Have you ever see any treasure? Where?
Sure - in my jewelry box

~ What do they call a 2 by 4...in Saskatchewan?
Do they use it to build houses in Canada too?

*** Yummy noodles for you all on this Fryday and weekend long...and even after that! ***

Belly-rubs for Millie and all your pets!

Thank you, roosty!!
Have a great weekend, folks!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics