Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2022, 07:56 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,026,907 times

Advertisements

Greetings. Rumor has it that Daylight Savings Time will occur on Sunday. That threw my entire day of doing nothing into total chaos and caused me to sort of forgot to think of any questions for Sunday. So, these last-minute questions will probably take crappy questions to a level never seen before.

Sunday's Questions:

-Do you keep any freeze-dried foods on hand?

-Do you ever use Mrs. Dash instead of salt for seasoning food?

-Have you ever taken your own syrup with you when eating pancakes at a restaurant.

-Ever seen questions crappier than these?

-Anybody here live on a street that is not paved?

-Where you live does it ever rain hard enough that the streets flood?

-When traveling somewhere have you ever had to take a detour due to a bridge washing out or a landslide blocking the road?

Today Is:
*Donald Duck Day
*National Open An Umbrella Indoors Day

Well that is all for now. I will be grabbing several cheap beers and some stinky cheese and do nothing until Monday. Then I will go to the bank and withdraw my Daylight savings. Not sure how much I will get. I will bring my security moose with me so that no one tries to steal my Daylight savings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2022, 08:15 PM
bjh

60,301 posts, read 30,535,071 times
Greetings. Rumor has it that Daylight Savings Time will occur on Sunday. That threw my entire day of doing nothing into total chaos and caused me to sort of forgot to think of any questions for Sunday. So, these last-minute questions will probably take crappy questions to a level never seen before.
Alright

Sunday's Questions:
Don't think so.
Have, but not for a while.
-Have you ever taken your own syrup with you when eating pancakes at a restaurant.
No. People do that?
Oh, yeah.
Nope.
Flood might be too strong a word. Have seen some heavy downpours and thunderstorms.
-When traveling somewhere have you ever had to take a detour due to a bridge washing out or a landslide blocking the road?
Nope.

Well that is all for now. I will be grabbing several cheap beers and some stinky cheese and do nothing until Monday. Then I will go to the bank and withdraw my Daylight savings. Not sure how much I will get. I will bring my security moose with me so that no one tries to steal my Daylight savings.
Great idea! Thanks, Mutt.

Old 03-12-2022, 08:38 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,629,611 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Do you keep any freeze-dried foods on hand? Not freeze dried but have a bag of dried apples I love to snack on

-Do you ever use Mrs. Dash instead of salt for seasoning food? I used to

-Have you ever taken your own syrup with you when eating pancakes at a restaurant. Nope

-Ever seen questions crappier than these? Yup

-Anybody here live on a street that is not paved? Nope

-Where you live does it ever rain hard enough that the streets flood? Occasionally

-When traveling somewhere have you ever had to take a detour due to a bridge washing out or a landslide blocking the road? A few times.

Old 03-12-2022, 08:42 PM

21,645 posts, read 8,799,900 times
Sunday's Questions:

No, not at the moment.
I tried it once and didn't care for it.
No, I prefer real maple syrup but I will use whatever they're serving.

There's no such thing as a crappy question, only crappy answers.
Not since I was five years old.
We get flooding sometimes at the waterfront and on streets with clogged drains.
Not yet, thankfully.

Thanks, Mr. Mutt, and don't spend your Daylight Savings all in one place.

Old 03-12-2022, 08:51 PM

32,944 posts, read 3,948,689 times
Sunday's Questions:

No I do not.

Yes! I love Mrs. Dash and use it for cooking and grilling.

No I have never done that, plus I don't eat out anymore anyway.

I don't know and I don't feel like going through your history AM. Haha!

Not anymore.

Not in my immediate area although we do get some pretty hard rainfalls.

Not a bridge washing out, but roads yes.

Thanks AM; hope you enjoyed your beer and cheese.
Wishing everyone a groovy day and a safe one too!

Old 03-12-2022, 09:39 PM

154 posts, read 291,910 times
Salutations. Ty for the DST reminder!

Sunday's Questions:

-Do you keep any freeze-dried foods on hand? Negative

-Do you ever use Mrs. Dash instead of salt for seasoning food? Negative

-Have you ever taken your own syrup with you when eating pancakes at a restaurant. Negative. However, I firmly believe that all pancake restaurants should offer Boysenberry syrup.

-Ever seen questions crappier than these? What? You are way too humble, Alaskan Mutt. These are great! Thank you so much!

-Anybody here live on a street that is not paved? Where I now live, the potholes are the size of extra large enormous restaurant pancakes.

-Where you live does it ever rain hard enough that the streets flood? Do not get me started.

-When traveling somewhere have you ever had to take a detour due to a bridge washing out or a landslide blocking the road? Probably

Today Is:
*Donald Duck Day Hooray! Happy Donald Duck Day!
*National Open An Umbrella Indoors Day Um, not celebrating this one, thx

Well that is all for now. I will be grabbing several cheap beers and some stinky cheese and do nothing until Monday. Then I will go to the bank and withdraw my Daylight savings. Not sure how much I will get. I will bring my security moose with me so that no one tries to steal my Daylight savings. Su-weet! We should all have a security moose!

Old 03-13-2022, 12:05 AM

44,702 posts, read 61,887,952 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Do you keep any freeze-dried foods on hand? No.

-Do you ever use Mrs. Dash instead of salt for seasoning food? Sometimes.

-Have you ever taken your own syrup with you when eating pancakes at a restaurant. lol no.

-Ever seen questions crappier than these? Oh yes.

-Anybody here live on a street that is not paved? No, we have well maintained paved streets.

-Where you live does it ever rain hard enough that the streets flood? Rarely rains that hard, and we have a good drainage system too.

-When traveling somewhere have you ever had to take a detour due to a bridge washing out or a landslide blocking the road? Yes several times, especially travelling through Iowa and Nebraska a few years ago.

Today Is:
*Donald Duck Day

Well that is all for now. I will be grabbing several cheap beers and some stinky cheese and do nothing until Monday. Then I will go to the bank and withdraw my Daylight savings. Not sure how much I will get. I will bring my security moose with me so that no one tries to steal my Daylight savings. And take those Daylight savings and have a great nighttime extravaganza.

Rate this post positively

Old 03-13-2022, 12:39 AM

11,415 posts, read 9,342,280 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Do you keep any freeze-dried foods on hand? - No

-Do you ever use Mrs. Dash instead of salt for seasoning food? - Nope

-Have you ever taken your own syrup with you when eating pancakes at a restaurant. - Nope

-Anybody here live on a street that is not paved? - All city here.

-Where you live does it ever rain hard enough that the streets flood? - It can happen downtown but not the area that I live in.

-When traveling somewhere have you ever had to take a detour due to a bridge washing out or a landslide blocking the road? - Long ago. After decades of this happening at a location near where I used to live I think they finally solved the problem.

Today Is:
John13's Birthday

Thanks again!

Old 03-13-2022, 01:01 AM

6 posts, read 2,725 times
Happy Birthday John 13... More years to come

Old 03-13-2022, 06:29 AM

6,829 posts, read 3,243,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post

Sunday's Questions:

-Do you keep any freeze-dried foods on hand? No

-Do you ever use Mrs. Dash instead of salt for seasoning food? No

-Have you ever taken your own syrup with you when eating pancakes at a restaurant. No

-Ever seen questions crappier than these? No

-Anybody here live on a street that is not paved? One lane paved

-Where you live does it ever rain hard enough that the streets flood? Yes

-When traveling somewhere have you ever had to take a detour due to a bridge washing out or a landslide blocking the road? No

Today Is:
*Donald Duck Day

Have a relaxing day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics