Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 07:17 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times

Advertisements

lol you all are too funny !!!

? is up and ready

I had to go do "dog duty" he wouldn't understand the waiting so I could post lol
Then ran into the roofing guy and had some questions to ask before the insurance appraiser gets here today

So thats why I was "late"

hmmm wonder who will be first to "edit" their post with answers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2009, 07:23 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,669,488 times
Do you have any type of "piggy bank" in your house ?
if not
Where do you keep your change?we have a sunny delight bottle. empty of course

Bonus Question:

If you could only have ONE type of candy for the rest of the year, what would you chose ?
lol no you can't just say "chocolate" black licorice

Extra Credit Question:

How many watched American Idol last night ? nay

audition show they did here in Jacksonville

Inquiring Minds Want to Know Question(s):

Start to finish , how long does it take for you to get ready to leave the house ?
not as long as it used too.

What is the last thing you do before you go out the door ? yell wheres my keys.

Which door do you use most to go in and out of your home ? door from kitchen to the garage.

Hot Pastrami Sandwich: yay or nay ? nay..........too fatty
[/b]

Today in History:
1914 - Henry Ford announced the newest advance in assembly line production of cars. The new continuous motion method reduced assembly time of a car from 12½ hours to 93 minutes. never a big fan of fords
1966 - David Bowie releases his 1st record (Can't Help Thinking About Me)
1967 - Sonny and Cher release "Beat Goes On" oh yeah...it sure does1973 - Tap dancer Ray Castle measured at 1440 taps/min on BBC TV

Old 01-14-2009, 07:24 AM

1,821 posts, read 5,147,686 times
Today's Question(s)

sort of, its a coffee can
if not
Where do you keep your change?

in the coffee can in the house. I also have a lot in the cars, because I don't like to have change in my pockets (I always lose it) so I automatically get rid of it when I get to the car.

Bonus Question:

If you could only have ONE type of candy for the rest of the year, what would you chose ?
lol no you can't just say "chocolate"
I'll go with mint meltaways.
Extra Credit Question:

How many watched American Idol last night ?

not me!

p.s. You all need to watch the audition show they did here in Jacksonville

Start to finish , how long does it take for you to get ready to leave the house ?

I usually give myself an hour, but I could be out in 10-15 minutes if I had too!

Is this longer or shorter on the weekend ?
about the same
What is the last thing you do before you go out the door ?
grab my keys, wallet and phone.
Which door do you use most to go in and out of your home ?
the backdoor leading to the garage
Hot Pastrami Sandwich: yay or nay ?
yay

Old 01-14-2009, 07:24 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,669,488 times
Guess I was the first Karla.........Yahoo......I won!!

Old 01-14-2009, 07:25 AM

2,947 posts, read 1,675,169 times
GOOD MORNING FRIENDS

Whacya all hangin around for?

Today's Question(s)

Do you have any type of "piggy bank" in your house ? No
if not
Where do you keep your change? Plastic Coffee container

Bonus Question:

If you could only have ONE type of candy for the rest of the year, what would you chose ? MILKY WAY CANDY BAR

Extra Credit Question:

How many watched American Idol last night ? I don't know...uhhh if you are taking a poll, me, hubby and our Moli (dog).

p.s. You all need to watch the audition show they did here in Jacksonville Wouldn't miss it

Start to finish , how long does it take for you to get ready to leave the house ? Depends what I'm leaving for.

Is this longer or shorter on the weekend ? Same as above.

What is the last thing you do before you go out the door ? Pat Moli on he head, tell her to take care of the house and tell her "Mommy LOVES YOU"

Which door do you use most to go in and out of your home ? Back door if we aren't going someplace in the car. Front door if we are.

Hot Pastrami Sandwich: yay or nay ? Ohhhh YAY!!!!! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

Old 01-14-2009, 07:26 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,346,772 times
Default Today's Question(s)

Do you have any type of "piggy bank" in your house ? No
if not
Where do you keep your change? I keep my change in a zip lock bag in my backpack I carry to work

Bonus Question:

If you could only have ONE type of candy for the rest of the year, what would you chose ? ................I'm not big on candy but I'll say Hersheys with almonds

Extra Credit Question:

How many watched American Idol last night ? Count me out

Start to finish , how long does it take for you to get ready to leave the house ? 30 minutes tops

Is this longer or shorter on the weekend ? The same

What is the last thing you do before you go out the door ? Look to see if the outside light switch is off

Which door do you use most to go in and out of your home ? The front

Hot Pastrami Sandwich: yay or nay ? Yay, I made one for work today.

Old 01-14-2009, 07:37 AM

18,209 posts, read 25,843,605 times
Good morning all.

Do you have any type of piggy bank in your house? Yes- haven't used it in 50 years my mom sent it to me years ago.
If you could have one type of candy, what would it be? Snickers bars-YUMAROOS!!

How many people watched American Idol last night? Not a fan of it.

Start to finish, how long does it take for you to leave the house? About 45 minutes.
Is it longer or shorter on weekend. Usually the same.

What is the last thing you do before you go out the door. Check pants pocket to make sure I have keys!

Hot pastrami sandwich? Yums!

Old 01-14-2009, 07:44 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,111,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
Hang on everyone, the ? is on the way

ok thanks for waiting

Good morning everyone
Happy Wednesday

whew the rain is gone but we are going to be getting the "arctic freeze" that all of you up north have been experiencing. They are calling for a "hard freeze" tonight & tomorrow night
Time to get the sheets out !!! lol my house will look like a garage sale "exploded" when I get done covering everything.
Hopefully my "bazillion" grapefruits that are on the tree won't be affected they still have a couple more weeks till they are ready.

Yikes I just realized it is after 9 so I better stop chatting and start asking

Today's Question(s)

Do you have any type of "piggy bank" in your house ? yep..but he ain't doing so well..
if not
Where do you keep your change? lol...we actually use a mug.

Bonus Question:

If you could only have ONE type of candy for the rest of the year, what would you chose ? Trident gum

Extra Credit Question:

How many watched American Idol last night ? missed it! I always watch the auditions, never the actual show.

Start to finish , how long does it take for you to get ready to leave the house ? For me & Mr. P - that is a funny thing to watch. We did better getting out of the house when our kids were all in diapers and car seats. Now, all we have is our business. We have a home office and an office nearer to where our homes get built. Sometimes we take so many calls and emails in the morning, it's almost impossible to get away from one office to get to the other. Instant communication is important to Mr. Pocono ~ and he will not leave until everything is in order. If he puts his hand on the doorknob (for the tenth time) and the phone rings, he shrugs & go answers the phone!

Is this longer or shorter on the weekend ? It is shorter on weekends, because less contractors call on Sat & Sun. They all work Mon through Fri, and customers call 7 days a week!

What is the last thing you do before you go out the door ? Pet all the animals, and tell them to take care of things at home.

Which door do you use most to go in and out of your home ? the kitchen door.

Hot Pastrami Sandwich: yay or nay ? Wow...what a wierd mix of questions today!! I like the way it smells, but not the way it tastes...so nay.

Today in History:
1914 - Henry Ford announced the newest advance in assembly line production of cars. The new continuous motion method reduced assembly time of a car from 12½ hours to 93 minutes.
1966 - David Bowie releases his 1st record (Can't Help Thinking About Me)
1967 - Sonny and Cher release "Beat Goes On"
...Sonny & i would still be doing our Variety Show!!
1973 - Tap dancer Ray Castle measured at 1440 taps/min on BBC TV

Word of the Day:
jettison \JET-uh-suhn, JET-uh-zuhn\, verb:
1. to throw goods overboard to lighten a ship or aircraft in distress

Today is:
National Hot Pastrami Sandwich Day
I'll celebrate with a $5 Foot Long (sing it with me, subway fans)

National Dress Up Your Pet Day
don't do it man...

Bald Eagle Appreciation Day

National Mail Order Gardening Day - ooo where are my catalogs !!!!
have a good one!!

Old 01-14-2009, 07:53 AM

54,494 posts, read 33,858,086 times
Today's Question(s)

Do you have any type of "piggy bank" in your house ? Not really, I have a regular bank..
if not
Where do you keep your change? In my pocket... - Actually I do leave spare change in plastic container, and when it fills up, I take it once or twice a year to one of those machines they in grocery stores that count the change, and end up with about $100 or so.

Bonus Question:

lol no you can't just say "chocolate" - No candy for me for the rest of the year, unless I behave... - Actually, I don't eat any candy because of the sugar.

Extra Credit Question:

p.s. You all need to watch the audition show they did here in Jacksonville - I've never watched that show, nor will I ever have any interest in watching it.

Start to finish , how long does it take for you to get ready to leave the house ? Well, that depends on how long it takes me to answer all of these questions... and whether or not I get sent to my room.... - Actually from the time I get up to the time I leave the house, about 2 hours.

Is this longer or shorter on the weekend ? Longer on Saturdays, but shorter on Sundays when I go to church.

What is the last thing you do before you go out the door ? Ughhh... I'd better not answer that, I think I've already earned enough "Go to your room" today.... - Actually I set the alarm, and on occasions, I set off the alarm...

Which door do you use most to go in and out of your home ? I don't use the door, I just get out the window... - Actually the door that takes me out to the garage.

Hot Pastrami Sandwich: yay or nay ? That's definitely a YAY! I love a hot pastrami sandwich from Subway, and there's another restaurant chain here in the Phoenix area, and other cities in Arizona called Streets of New York, they have the best hot pastrami sandwich!

Old 01-14-2009, 07:54 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,693,980 times
Good morning everyone!!
Happy Wednesday.............

Cold, 36 degrees and foggy here......

No, sure don't! Usually I don't have much change.
I'll use it every chance I get so I don't have to deal with it.

Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet.

Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts w/carmel.
The ones they have at Costco....love' em

No.... I was wondering yesterday or actually last night driving home when they were going too have it again!
Got home late and forgot about my thoughts from earlier to check to see!
But thanx you answered my question!!!

About an hour!

Is this longer or shorter on the weekend ?
The same!

What is the last thing you do before you go out the door ?
Make sure that everything is turned off.

Which door do you use most to go in and out of your home ?
Most of the time the front door....
But with groceries & etc. we use the garage...it is easier to carry things in from the car.

Hot Pastrami Sandwich: yay or nay ?
Yay and yummmmie!

National Mail Order Gardening Day-
I am sooooooo ready for spring and getting outside gardening flowers & veggies!

...............LIFE IS GOOD!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics