Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 07:38 PM

36,416 posts, read 16,024,816 times

Advertisements

No I would not do it for $1000.00, but I would do it in support of a family member who lost their hair during chemo-therapy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2007, 10:06 PM

1,501 posts, read 5,680,417 times
Wow, Yorkie. Don't think I could (cysts.) God bless you both.

I'd take a Grand to pay a little attention to what Brittany & others are doing these days to make headlines, though. :>)

Old 04-10-2007, 10:11 PM

3,020 posts, read 25,729,895 times
Default Here is what I was talking about........

Sinead O'Connor looks very good in just the fuzz stage, grow it out a wee bit more. Get rid of lot of the make up and lipstick. It actually works.

Like the Pix's on the left, wee bit shorter, almost looks like the old GF, she was also Irish, if they going to do anything, lil darking on the eyebrows. It makes their eyes look different. The total cueball, she does not look that good. I never figured out that thing why women think make up and fancy hair make them look so much better. Something like this and after a while their attitude also changes. They fuss a lot less about other things.

Old 04-10-2007, 11:32 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,547,571 times
I wouldn't do it for $1,000. The problem is that I have big, scary looking moles on my scalp that my hair covers. I can't imagine walking around showing them to the world! (Don't worry; I've had these moles forever, and they don't change.)

I'd do it for $10,000 if I could at least wear a hat. There I'd be, in the middle of the summer heat - with a ski cap on. Think anyone would notice?

Old 04-11-2007, 12:03 AM

1,394 posts, read 4,171,201 times
Smile Thank you soooo much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
Hey Yorkie,
After reading your post I just had to comment on what a beautiful & selfless act of true kindness you & your daughter showed the world. Just wanted to say Thank you for sharing the story.
This is the true loving and caring people my daughter and I are. She loves being able to help others in need, and she has a good follower to take after.
It is easy to be kind gentle and caring with the right up bringing, my grandmother taught me and now I am passing it on to my daughter, whom I am very proud of.
Thank you so much for the compliment, it goes along way, I will make sure my daughter knows as well, she loves to hear good stuff. Thanks again. Yorkie

Old 04-11-2007, 12:09 AM

7,599 posts, read 18,406,062 times
Sinead o Connor drives me crazy! Good job with your daughter Yorkie. BTW, go to bed lol! I am, nites.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:11 PM

Default Yup, she can pull it off

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
Sinead o Connor drives me crazy! Good job with your daughter Yorkie. BTW, go to bed lol! I am, nites.
I did finally look up that Britney babe. She actually looks pretty good like that. Some women it makes them look more intelligent. Maybe she needs that. Might be like the guys, if too young it makes them look scared.

Just get rid of all that junk on their eyes, makes them look like racoons.

Some more, couple of those look nice.

http://www.wiw.org/~jess/archives/20...ht-bald-women/

Same deal get rid of the makeup, ditch the lipstick at least for brighter colors, lil if no jewelry. Can actually improve them.

Sinead need to stick close to Bocelli, quit messing with the Pope. She is never going to be the angry young bad girl.

In some of these Ohio small town you walk into the barber shop and duh some woman is in the chair. Hey, babe you made the wrong turn. But if they have the shorter hair cuts it works, saves them some big bucks. I used to cut the old GF, never did exactly figure out what she spent her money on. I would say Ok, just stay out of the Lil Boys Room, this is not Korea.

Don't think we should have to pay them a thousand. Lot of women could benefit from trying it. Especially that idea of giving up a lot of the makeup. Boy has those commericals done the job on their heads.

Old 04-11-2007, 02:47 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,530,896 times
So, basically you're saying women should shave their heads, and stop wearing make-up? Where are you from, originally?

Old 04-11-2007, 03:01 PM

Default Nice jump to unreality

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
So, basically you're saying women should shave their heads, and stop wearing make-up? Where are you from, originally?
Why are you trying to put words in my keyboard????

I think I said there are some possible choices available that many might not have considered before. Depends on the individual if it would have any benefit. All what floats your boat.

We must love peeps who take any subject and immediately jump to the most extreme interpretation.

Like I say I am taking the dog out for a walk.

Find out later, I was reported for trying to run the dog to death. Only on C-D after they haven't had the relax pill for the day. ...

The BTW - Of that other eight, in my eyes two of them looked very nice. The others should forget the experiment. So that comes out to 25% in that particular group, not close to all of them, hardly.

Old 04-11-2007, 03:08 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,530,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
Why are you trying to put words in my keyboard????

I think I said there are some possible choices available that many might not have considered before. Depends on the individual if it would have any benefit. All what floats your boat.

We must love peeps who take any subject and immediately jump to the most extreme interpretation.

Like I say I am taking the dog out for a walk.

Find out later, I was reported for trying to run the dog to death. Only on C-D after they haven't had the relax pill for the day. ...

The BTW - Of that other eight, in my eyes two of them looked very nice. The others should forget the experiment. So that comes out to 25% in that particular group, not close to all of them, hardly.
Oh, I stand corrected. Some times it's hard to figure out what you're trying to say!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics