Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 01:00 PM

733 posts, read 1,928,540 times

Advertisements

What a crock!

Since when would you not feel that sort of pain! She is full of crap! and it is ALL regret!!! She just couldn't face her father! Idiot!

Teenager Kimberley Vlaminck has 56 stars tattooed on face after 'falling asleep' - mirror.co.uk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2009, 01:09 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,934,929 times
As someone I know said... she looks like a box of Lucky Charms.

Rule #1 people: When doing ANYTHING to your face, if the person you're making the deal with doesn't speak your language... walk away!

With that said, I call her story complete

Old 06-17-2009, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
As someone I know said... she looks like a box of Lucky Charms.

Rule #1 people: When doing ANYTHING to your face, if the person you're making the deal with doesn't speak your language... walk away!

With that said, I call her story complete
There were mistakes made on both sides... The artist should NEVER have tattooed her face. Most artists I know will NOT tattoo your face, hands, or neck UNLESS they see you are committed (i.e. have lots of tattoos already).

If she had to get dad's permission she is obviously young and from what it looks like didn't have a single tattoo on her. She should never have been allowed to get one. BUT her LIE that she was asleep is laughable! Good grief! That is the biggest bunch of crap! She ASKED for those stars and when dad came in and saw it, she freaked!

But to say she is sueing the artist......even worse...I hope they get her for slander!

Old 06-17-2009, 01:25 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,934,929 times
What tattoo artist doesn't do the carbon copy and let the client see what it's going to look like and if they like the placement, etc. before he/she ever gets started doing the actual design?!?!

Sorry, but this story has more holes in it than cheese.

Old 06-17-2009, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
What tattoo artist doesn't do the carbon copy and let the client see what it's going to look like and if they like the placement, etc. before he/she ever gets started doing the actual design?!?!

Sorry, but this story has more holes in it than cheese.
Yes, in most cases they will do a stencil. It is rare that they don't but ONLY if it is really small, and you know the artist or agree to do it with a common understanding of what you want.

I have a beautiful anklet that was done freehand. No drawing, no stencil. BUT I knew the artist AND he knew EXACTLY what I wanted. But 99% of the time, they do a stencil or at least draw something out to show you....

Old 06-17-2009, 01:48 PM

8,176 posts, read 18,539,736 times
I have one tatoo and ame having a real hard time understanding how ANYONE could fall asleep while getting one.
Mines on the shoulder and had a mighty bite to it....I can imagine what it felt like on the face.

She's full of it.

Old 06-17-2009, 01:48 PM

8,893 posts, read 4,544,014 times
How does a person sleep thru someone tattoing you??? I have a tatto and would never been able to sleep thru it..

Old 06-17-2009, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise in Fla View Post
How does a person sleep thru someone tattoing you??? I have a tatto and would never been able to sleep thru it..
I have 49 hours of tattoo work on my body, and I'm telling you ...you can't. It is obvious this is her first, and I can't hardly believe she slept thru it! It's a total crock.....

Old 06-17-2009, 03:09 PM

2,636 posts, read 6,650,253 times
Try and sleep when you have a load of needles continuously pounding into the thin skin of your face and hitting the bone below each time they do. How relaxing.

The artist had absolutely nothing to gain by doing this if she didn't ask for it. Something is very fishy here.

Old 06-17-2009, 04:57 PM

5,826 posts, read 9,609,504 times
I know a tattoo artist and several people with extensive work on both arms, both legs, chest and back, both male and female and there is absolutely no way you could have slept through that kind of tattooing even if your were passed out drunk! It would be as sobering as your whole body being thrown into the icy waters between ice burgs. It's total crap and I believe the judge will know it, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics