Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 07:11 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,389,075 times

Advertisements

This test is in response to Karla's Question Of The Day. What color aura are you?

Auracolors with Pamala Oslie - Aura Colors, Life Colors, Love Colors, Psychic, Clairvoyant - Personal Aura Colors Quiz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2009, 07:32 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,389,075 times
Wow I'm sorry that was such a long quiz.

I am a yellow

Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum. Yellows are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet.

Yellows can either be very shy and sensitive, or they can be the life of the party. These playful characters have a great sense of humor. They love to laugh and to make others laugh. Yellows believe life is to be enjoyed. They like to live life freely and spontaneously. With a perpetual smile on their face, they remind people to not take themselves or their problems too seriously.

Yellows would prefer not to work at all, unless their work was fun, playful, or creative. They love nature, and often have concerns for the survival of wildlife and the environment. Dogs are very drawn to Yellows and often become their best friends.

And a Red

Reds are physical and sexual. They love expressing themselves through their sensuality and their physical bodies. They live their lives in the here-and-now with zest, strength, courage and self-confidence.

Reds love to live in physical reality, to manipulate their environment. Reality must be tangible to them. They must be able to see, touch, hear, taste and smell it. Reds are not abstract thinkers. A wall is a wall and there is no need for further discussion or speculation. Reality is literal, not ethereal or complicated.

Reds require proof that something exists. It must have a concrete and tangible substance. Reds remind us that we have bodies, that we are matter — flesh and blood. These robust personalities enjoy the physical aspect of life. They don't try to see life as an illusion or try to escape from it into a fantasy world.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:37 AM

1,526 posts, read 1,211,102 times
Fun test! Sorry I didn't copy what it says the characteristics are but I am Blue and Crystal.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:51 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,416,073 times
Red.....but I do drift into fantasy land sometimes

Old 11-28-2009, 10:15 AM

27,340 posts, read 27,393,359 times
I didnt finish this test, I dont answer the same questions more than once. And there were some that were 'repeat' questions, just worded differently.
Some people call those 'trick questions'.

Old 11-28-2009, 10:21 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,878,282 times
I took the other test online and found that my characteristics are lime green & cement possibly asphalt gray & rusty iron.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:06 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,689,558 times
Environmental Tan and Yellow with a strong Logical Tan and Magenta.

I'm guessing totally screwed up.

After reading the descriptions I'm trying to figure exactly who took this test because it wasn't me...

Old 11-28-2009, 01:35 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,438,214 times
I have no idea what this test is supposed to tell me, as I don't seem to "be" any one particular color. Basically, these were my scores -- 2 colors tied with a 7 and 3 colors tied with a 6, the rest seem too low to have any relevance:

Violet - 7
Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment. Well I don't know about the "inspirational visionary" part, but I don't mind being classified as someone who wants to help improve the state of the planet and its inhabitants.

All Violets have an inner sense that they are here to do something important, that their destiny is greater than that of the average person. Ok, that's kind of arrogant! Most Violets have felt this way since childhood. As children, many Violets imagined becoming famous, or traveling the planet, possibly joining humanitarian causes such the Peace Corp. That's probably true to a degree, but then my family got me a cat, so the Peace Corp was right out. Many of these charismatic personalities take on roles as leaders and teachers, while other Violets prefer to reach people through music, film or other art form.

Because this era is currently the "Violet Age," any Violets who are not accomplishing what they came here to do are experiencing an inner “push” — even an inner “earthquake.” Inner forces seem to be shaking them up and pushing them to move into action, to fulfill their life purpose. Violets know they are here to do something significant. However, they aren't always sure what that something is or how to accomplish it. I'd say this is about where I am, true.

Many Violets were taught as children that their dreams and aspirations were unrealistic, so they have lost touch with their original visions. Also true. It's important for Violets to reconnect with their life purpose and vision, and to take action. Otherwise they will always feel unfulfilled. They will always sense something is missing from their lives. Violets need to learn to slow down long enough to listen to their inner voice and to connect with their higher vision.

Yellow - 7
Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum. Yellows are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet. I can live with that!

Yellows can either be very shy and sensitive, or they can be the life of the party. These playful characters have a great sense of humor. They love to laugh and to make others laugh. Yellows believe life is to be enjoyed. They like to live life freely and spontaneously. With a perpetual smile on their face, they remind people to not take themselves or their problems too seriously. Except for the shy part, yep, that rings true.

Yellows would prefer not to work at all, unless their work was fun, playful, or creative. This, not so much. They love nature, and often have concerns for the survival of wildlife and the environment. Dogs are very drawn to Yellows and often become their best friends. Dogs may like me, but I am a cat magnet! I cannot tell you how often I have had stray cats attach themselves to me!

Blue - 6
Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors. They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved. Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality. Uhm, okaaaay??

Blues are traditionally teachers, counselors, and nurses---basically the loving, nurturers and caretakers on the planet. Blues are constantly helping others. They want to make sure that everyone feels loved and accepted. People are always turning to Blues for comfort and counsel because Blues will always be there for them. They consistently provide a shoulder for others to cry on. That may be true to a point, but I have no patience whatsoever for perpetual whiners.

Blues are the most emotional personalities in the aura spectrum. They can cry at the drop of a hat. Blues cry when they are happy, hurt, angry, sad, or for no apparent reason at all. Even watching a sentimental commercial on television can bring on tears. THIS is so me. I actually have been known to cry at commercials.

Indigo - 6
Indigo is the most recent aura color to arrive on the planet. Indigos are ushering in a new energy, a new consciousness, and a new age of peace and harmony. Whereas Violets feel driven to help save the planet, to educate the masses, and to improve life here, Indigos are here to live as examples of a new higher awareness. Oh please.

At this writing, most of the Indigos are children, although there are a few Indigos who came as forerunners years ago. The words used to describe Indigos include honest, aware, highly intuitive, psychic, independent, fearless, strong-willed, and sensitive. Well, okay.

Indigos are old souls who know who they are and where they've come from. Some consider Indigos to be bizarre. These assertive individuals are born with their spiritual memories intact. Many parents report that their Indigo children regale them with vivid details of past lives or recent encounters with spiritual beings. Parents also report that these children can read their minds and seem to have amazing psychic abilities. Parents are often at a loss as to how to raise these amazing little beings. I'm not going to touch this one with a 10 foot pole.

An unusual characteristic of Indigos is that they frequently appear androgynous. It is often difficult to tell if Indigos are male or female, homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, or asexual. It's as if Indigos have both the yin and yang, male and female qualities within them. Their sexuality is not their primary concern however; it is their spirituality. Absolutely flat out wrong. Even a blind person would be able to tell I'm all girl.

Sensitive Tan - 6
The Sensitive Tan is the bridge between the mental colors and the emotional colors. Their auras are a combination of a light tan color with a light blue band next to it that encircles the body. Their personalities are a subtle combination of the mental Tan qualities and the emotional Blue qualities. There is simply nothing subtle about me. This is completely wrong.

Sensitive Tans incorporate the characteristics of mental, analytical logic with loving and intuitive compassion. These gentle personalities are quiet, sensitive and supportive. They prefer, like Logical Tans, to maintain a rational, intellectual foundation while they analytically process data.

Sensitive Tans are more emotional and intuitive than Logical Tans, but they tend to keep their feelings to themselves. When a problem arises, Sensitive Tans will retreat inside to figure out the most practical solution. It's as if a completely different person took this part of the test!

Logical Tan - 5
Environmental Tan - 5
Abstract Tan - 4
Green - 4
Red - 3
Crystal - 3
Magenta - 1
Orange - 0
Red Overlay - 0
Lavender - 0

It's like astrology; complete bunk. But it was fun playing!

Old 11-28-2009, 03:30 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,483,637 times
Years ago I think someone tried to read mine--probably black or a deep brown at the time.

I know I like blue and somewhere along the way I read that a blue aura was a healing color. Hope mine is blue. Born in September and I feel better when I wear my sapphires.

Once I bought a stone--chyrsal-something--blue green that was supposed to be good for me. At any rate I like it and am wearing it now. I like teal blue--green, blue--I have auburn hair and that has always been one of my favorite colors. I need to find something for the holidays in that color. My hairstylist has been put on alert that highlights will be needed--he is a wizard at that. Absolute genius--just knows how to cut my hair when I have no idea myself.

Poor Kate Gosselin--hope she finds such a stylist soon. Haven't heard recent news from Jon and Kate and the twins and sextuplets need to catch up on the gossip.

Maybe a celebrity has said something that TMZ finds newsworthy---what would we do without TMZ?

Back to the aura discussion---I can't worry about my aura--hope it is doing well.

Old 11-28-2009, 04:01 PM

502 posts, read 1,392,129 times
Indigo...
this can be as problematic as it is awesome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics