Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2012, 10:18 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,093,051 times

Advertisements

Incredible video of a near fatal accident when the mother takes her eyes off her child and her hands off the carriage at the train station. We all know all it takes is one second. How close have you been to something like this?

We lived on a super safe cul de sac years ago when our kids were very young. I was with them playing in the island of the cul de sac when a jerk neighbor and his jerk sons were riding illegal go carts on the street. The 7 year old driver hit the curb, jumped into the island and narrowly missed my child. I had my head down giving attention to my other child. If my child had been hit or hurt I never would have lived with the guilt even tho I know it was not my fault. I called the cops on the father and boys in the go cart and they told me I was "over reacting". The next month my neighbors' child was hit by one of the boys in a go cart and had his leg broken. They sued and won a huge settlement.

http://www.wimp.com/miraclebaby/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting