Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2010, 05:27 PM

4 posts, read 11,647 times

Advertisements

My name is Ranaee Queen. My boyfriend (Paul Sylvester Perdue) is looking for his younger brother...James Ricky Perdue Jr. He was born in Tennessee on December 14, 1986, which makes him about 23 right now. They were put into foster care as children and were separated a few years later. We know that he was never adopted. He is either in Kentucky or Tennessee. He is most likely in Kentucky.

His father is James Ricky Perdue Sr, who died in 2009.

we know that his closest possible relative is his Aunt, Rita Haskins of Westmoreland, TN. She is the last person to have heard from him, which was over a year ago. He was living in KY then, so thats why we believe he's still in the state. We don't know if he is homeless or if hes just unlisted. We have been searching for a while but have come up with nothing.

We have located their mother, but we are still looking for James. He is the missing piece to the puzzle. If anyone has any information as to where he may be, or knows how to contact him...or even if you can help us find him in any way, please let me know. His big brother is desperate to find him and put his family back together.

If you need anymore info, or need to contact us please email us: murasakinamida@gmail.com and we will try to provide as much info as we can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2010, 05:47 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,494,539 times
Try the link below. Looks like he's on myspace. If that doesn't work out let us know and we will look some more.
Bill

James Ricky (James Ricky Perdue) | MySpace

Old 08-30-2010, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBillM View Post
Try the link below. Looks like he's on myspace. If that doesn't work out let us know and we will look some more.
Bill

James Ricky (James Ricky Perdue) | MySpace

We've seen that one before. All of the Myspace and facebook pages that would seem to be him have all been abandoned. There was one that we found on Myspace that was most likely to be him, but they hadnt signed in since July of this year.

We really appreciate you taking the time to help us with this.

Old 11-02-2010, 01:05 AM

if it helps...we found out a few days ago that his last known place of residence was on the outskirts of madisonville ky. we got ahold of an uncle of theirs and he said it had only been a few months since they had seen james.

Old 11-03-2010, 06:45 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,494,539 times
I took another look but I'm sorry to say I didn't find anything else. I did see a James Perdue black male age 23 in Fontana Ca.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search