Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2007, 11:49 PM

8 posts, read 20,417 times

Advertisements

I been in search for a daughter that I have never seen. Her mom was in Oceanside, Ca. for a short time in 1974 and 1975. Her name was Linda White at that time. Her Maiden name was Erdmann. Linda had a brother named Kevin and a sister named Carol. Linda left California for Alaska and I never seen her after that but did find out she had a baby from her sister. If anyone know's of them Please let them know I am looking for them. I think thay are in Wisconsin somewhere. I just want to know if thay are doing well and maybe meet my daughter someday. Then to let her know she has 6 other brothers and sisters. I went by a nick name Snake then she knew me as that. Allso Ken Fry I hope some time thay find this or someone knowing them will help us meet. Thanks for any help kenfry44@hotmail.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2008, 08:15 PM

1 posts, read 4,081 times
I appreciate your post very much, even you aren't the father I look for. If more would do what you are doing, to extend your hand like you do - it would be great! I guess you are like a snake in the transformative sense, kudos to you. I hope your daughter finds your message and you have your meeting....

Old 09-14-2008, 08:34 AM

Thanks Redtailhawk I know I have little to go on and if thay don't use the internet my hopes are all lost. But then there are alot of other people that do use the internet and just maybe thay might know them. Its been a little over 30 years and time might of been lost but there's allways some hope. Well maybe someday we will find each other. Again thanks

Old 09-14-2008, 08:03 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,348,750 times
Is there any other information you can give us to narrow down the search? Linda's age, middle name? Ditto on Kevin and Carol. Parent's name? Where is the family from? Where did the siblings live?

Old 09-15-2008, 03:15 AM

Found this Wisconsin Obit:
Quote:
Driskill, Edith L.

Edith L. Driskill, Appleton, age 78 years, died Sunday June 26, 2005, at Cherry Meadows surrounded by her family. She was born January 10, 1927, in Boyne City, Michigan, the daughter of the late Verne and Minnie (Beebe) Hilliker. Edith married Ernest Driskill on August 29, 1992, and he preceded her in death on July 21, 1997.
She was a member of the Mason Street Church of Christ and the Family Readiness Group with the 395th Ord. Co. Appleton Wisconsin Army Reserve Unit. Edith loved crafts, knitting and crocheting. She enjoyed gardening and landscaping. She was known for her love of the Native American culture. Most of all, a friend to all.
Edith is survived by her son, Kevin Erdmann, Little Chute; daughters: Linda Erdmann, Little Chute; Carol Headworth, Appleton; five grandchildren: Sonia Bartell, Sean Marks, Karyn Zillman, James and Robin Best; three great-grandchildren: Sydney, Ekateryna and Damien Bartell; three brothers: Vern Hilliker, East Jordan, MI; Virt Hilliker, Shillington, PA; Hervey (Janet) Hilliker, Hastings, MI; two sisters: Alice Sachteleben, Hastings, MI and Violet Hilliker, Watersmeet, MI. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Edith was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, two sisters: Ila Belle Hoefakker and Beatrice Miller and a brother Ruehl “Bud” Hilliker.
A funeral service will be held at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, June 29, 2005, at JANSEN FARGO FUNERAL HOME with Chaplain Jordan Kuczwara officiating. The family will receive friends on Wednesday from 5 until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, memorials are appreciated.
JANSEN FARGO FUNERAL HOME
204 E. Kimberly Ave.
Kimberly 788-6202 www.fargofuneralhomes.com
I think Sonia Bartell, formerly Sonia Hall, is your daughter, and I think you are a grandpa.

ERDMANN, LINDA M (Age 55)

Associated names:

HALL, LINDA M
MARKS, LINDA M

Lived in:
LITTLE CHUTE, WI
FAIRBANKS, AK

Possible Relatives:

HALL, SONIA C (Age 35)
HALL, MARVIN L (Age 60)
HALL, ROSEMARIE C (Age 61)
HALL, AARON JAMES (Age 32)

Linda M Erdmann
408 Park Ave
Little Chute, WI 54140-2028
phone number unavailable

Sonia C Bartell age 35
606 Bluebird Ln
Green Bay, WI 54303-2321
phone number unavailable

Carol Headworth
3255 N French Rd, Lot 40
Appleton, WI 54911-8933
phone number unavailable

Old 09-15-2008, 05:41 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,435,307 times
hcgCali, Good job!

I sent him the information about Linda and Sonia in a DM since it had been so long since his actual posting.

Ken - Any luck?

Old 09-18-2008, 07:04 AM

Thanks for all the help people thay found me. Got a call 9/18/09 from Sonia. Again thanks

Old 09-18-2008, 10:27 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,435,307 times
Talking Another family reunited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Fry View Post
Thanks for all the help people thay found me. Got a call 9/18/09 from Sonia. Again thanks
Ken -

Thanks for letting us know that your thread is resolved. Congratulations on finding your daughter! Everyone here on CD People Search wishes you both the very best. We love happy endings!

Old 09-18-2008, 07:31 PM

Great news, Ken!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search