Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 10:08 PM

14 posts, read 11,404 times

Advertisements

Hello, My Name Is Marina Alvarez. I have Two Sisters Named Ivette Lee Diaz and Jeanette Lee Diaz. I was adopted, Ivette and Jeanette were adopted by another family. Ivette found me at the age of 15, and since then we have been unseparable. However, We have three brothers and was told that they are with relatives that I do not know. There names are Alex Acosta Born June 23, 1975, Wilbert Acosta July 10, 1973 and Luis Acosta (birthdate unknown). Ivette and I have tried to find much information as possible, but we run out of luck and back to square one. The sad thing about this is that Jeanette Lee Diaz is in a "Special Home" for children who are disabled due to her severe Autism and Mental Retardation. Please help me find my brothers. Having my two blood sisters in my life is a true blessing, but it would be Awesome to have our brothers in our lives as well. Things happen for a reason and God makes it possible for a reason. I truly feel in my heart that all our questions will be answered and I will be with my brothers someday. Like God made it possible for me, Ivette, and Jeanette to be together after so many years. Our mothers name was Miriam Acosta Diaz Ascencio, and I was told that she died in 1986 when I was only five years old. Can Someone Please Help Me find my Older brothers. Thank You And God Bless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2012, 10:38 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,928,047 times
this is just a starting point, but the second entry in this link looks like a match. i picked wilbert because his name seems more unusual (easier to find) than the other two names.

Search Results - PeopleFinders.com

here are possible addresses:

Wilbert Acosta Phone and Address | Zabasearch.com Free People Search

gladys acosta:
http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/...city=&state=NJ

http://www.zabasearch.com/people/gladys-acosta/nj/

if you can zero in on an match, then we can narrow it down further.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:22 AM

I have tried to use those websites but there is a fee I have to pay in order to know more...Please help me...

Old 07-17-2012, 07:24 AM

I noticed Gladys Acosta has two of my brothers name but when I click into details it wants me to pay...Please help me this means alot...

Old 07-17-2012, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarinaAlvarez1127 View Post
I noticed Gladys Acosta has two of my brothers name but when I click into details it wants me to pay...Please help me this means alot...
yeah, i never pay. what i'm saying is if you can zero in on which addresses match the names the best, then there are other websites to look if a phone number is not already visible.

Old 07-17-2012, 11:39 AM

have you checked the white pages on-line or facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/search/resu...11113026365638

or maybe here?
http://www.whitepages.com/name/Gladis-Acosta/New-jersey

Gladis L Acosta
36 Maple St
Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660-2215
Associated: Luis M Acosta, Gladys L Acosta, Samantha Acosta

http://www.bergendispatch.com/proper...142%7C13&map=1

Last edited by 5thgenSF; 07-17-2012 at 11:51 AM..

Old 07-17-2012, 02:32 PM

1,723 posts, read 2,494,817 times
I found this info on Alex but it might not be current.
The DOB is a match.

Alex Acosta
15225 Palm Dr #2
DESERT HOT SPRINGS, CA 92240
Tel 619 329 3322
Tel (760) 776-0586

Old 07-17-2012, 02:48 PM

14,485 posts, read 20,667,037 times
Quote:
Hello, My Name Is Marina Alvarez. I have Two Sisters Named Ivette Lee Diaz and Jeanette Lee Diaz. I was adopted, Ivette and Jeanette were adopted by another family. Ivette found me at the age of 15, and since then we have been unseparable. However, We have three brothers and was told that they are with relatives that I do not know. There names are Alex Acosta Born June 23, 1975, Wilbert Acosta July 10, 1973 and Luis Acosta (birthdate unknown). Ivette and I have tried to find much information as possible, but we run out of luck and back to square one. The sad thing about this is that Jeanette Lee Diaz is in a "Special Home" for children who are disabled due to her severe Autism and Mental Retardation. Please help me find my brothers. Having my two blood sisters in my life is a true blessing, but it would be Awesome to have our brothers in our lives as well. Things happen for a reason and God makes it possible for a reason. I truly feel in my heart that all our questions will be answered and I will be with my brothers someday. Like God made it possible for me, Ivette, and Jeanette to be together after so many years. Our mothers name was Miriam Acosta Diaz Ascencio, and I was told that she died in 1986 when I was only five years old. Can Someone Please Help Me find my Older brothers. Thank You And God Bless.
Do you have any cities and states at all?

Are we dealing with births in a country outside the USA, and adoptions inside the USA?

Where did your Mother live and pass away?

In what city and state were the adoptions?

Old 07-17-2012, 03:22 PM

14,485 posts, read 20,667,037 times
Quote:

Hello, My Name Is Marina Alvarez.
I have Two Sisters Named Ivette Lee Diaz and Jeanette Lee Diaz.
I was adopted, Ivette and Jeanette were adopted by another family.
Ivette found me.
Jeanette Lee Diaz is in a "Special Home" for children who are disabled.
Our mothers name was Miriam Acosta Diaz Ascencio, and I was told that she died in 1986 when I was only five years old.
Were you born Marina Alvaraz, or you were adopted by a Mr. and Mrs. Alvarez?
Your 2 sister's last names are Diazm so does that mean they were adopted by a Mr. and Mrs. Diaz?
If your brother's last name, when born, was Acosta, then their Mother would be Miriam Acosta.
You think she was Miriam Acosta Diaz Ascencio.
Does this mean that she married a Mr. Acosta, and then remarried a Mr. Diaz, and married even again to a Mr. Ascencio?
And it is just a coincidence that Miriam's married name at one time was Diaz, and your 2 sister's, by total coincidence, were adopted by a Mr. and Mrs. Diaz?

Any idea of Miriam's first husband's first name?
Quite a few Mr. Diaz's, and Mr. Ascencio's, and Mr. Acosta's, have died all over the USA.
If your Mother is deceased, your biological Father might be deceased too.
He might be the only one able to be found, so would you have any names for him?

Did all these adoptions take place in New York?

How did your sister, Ivette find you?
Has she used the same exact method to look for others?
Who told you about the "special home" and do you know the name of it, or where it is located?

If any of the above information needs to be kept private (up to you) then use the private message system to communicate.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:07 AM

Default Info

My Mother Miriam Acosta Died in the Bronx at Lincoln Hospital. Her wake was in La Paz funeral and she was buried in Ponce, Puerto Rico. I know this information due to my sister Ivette`s adopted parents had somewhat a connection with my mom Miriam before she died. However, I was put into adoption immediately once my mother had me. Ivette and jeanettes last name with there adopted parents is "Reyes". Jeanette is Diaz and Ivette is Acosta and I am Acosta. I was told that me and Ivette has the same father, but Jeanette has a different father. All adoptions were all in the Bronx, New York at St. Dominics. I was told there was a Jessica Vargas that was related to my mother but she couldnt have us cause she had her kids. If you can find further more information that would be great!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THE TIME TO HELP!!!U GUYS ARE ALL ANGELS<3 GOD BLESS!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search