Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2008, 12:20 PM

4 posts, read 18,275 times

Advertisements

I am looking for the children of Harold James King's. He has family in the Floresville area, and in Fort Worth. I am one of his daughters and have never met his family or his other children (my half brothers and sister). I would love to meet them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2008, 08:48 PM

310 posts, read 738,512 times
Just Sent You A Dm

Old 01-17-2008, 01:33 PM

Default Looking for half siblings w/ mothers name Marilyn Jeanette Nixon King

I am trying to find my half brothers and sister whom I have never met. If anyone knows a Jimmy, Jody, James or Jeanine King whose mothers name is Marilyn Jeanette Nixon, and father who past away in 1976 with the name of Harold James King, please contact me with any information. All I want is to meet them and find out about my fathers side of the family. Any help is very much appreciated.

Old 12-11-2008, 10:06 AM

1 posts, read 4,804 times
Hello Texas Tall Girl, my name is Amy King...not sure if it is relation or not. What Area would Harold King be from, if he was from Massachussetts (born) & Maine (died-1977) area, I may have some info for you.

Old 12-15-2008, 07:18 AM

I beleive he was born in the Floresville, Texas area and died in Fort Worth, Texas.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:55 PM

1 posts, read 4,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTallGirl View Post
I am trying to find my half brothers and sister whom I have never met. If anyone knows a Jimmy, Jody, James or Jeanine King whose mothers name is Marilyn Jeanette Nixon, and father who past away in 1976 with the name of Harold James King, please contact me with any information. All I want is to meet them and find out about my fathers side of the family. Any help is very much appreciated.
Hi... not sure how to go about this But... I'm one of your half brothers. My father was Harold James King until his drinking got the best of him, October 11th 1976. I'm Nathan Jay King. The last son. And have 2 older brothers and 1 younger sister. My mom is Marilyn. So I've heard of TWO half sisters??? And never got the courage up to go through with an inversigation about you. Please contact me at the e-mail address listed so we can share more details/numbers. looking forward to hearing from you. Nathan Jay

Old 04-23-2010, 05:27 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,434,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjayking View Post
Hi... not sure how to go about this But... I'm one of your half brothers. My father was Harold James King until his drinking got the best of him, October 11th 1976. I'm Nathan Jay King. The last son. And have 2 older brothers and 1 younger sister. My mom is Marilyn. So I've heard of TWO half sisters??? And never got the courage up to go through with an inversigation about you. Please contact me at the e-mail address listed so we can share more details/numbers. looking forward to hearing from you. Nathan Jay
Sent you a DM

Old 12-02-2011, 07:26 PM

1 posts, read 3,066 times
Hi my name is sirpirina king and I'm trying to look for my father as well as family member! I was born in San Diego, Ca, on my birth certificate my mother name is Willa Mae Enskip and my father name is James Harold King he was born in Mason Tx. He went by the nickname Indian James, I'm hoping that there might be a connection here! So if you think you may have any clue or ideas please contact me at 619-761-7498 thank you for your time. God Bless!

Last edited by Soupy4you; 12-02-2011 at 07:27 PM.. Reason: Forgot email

Old 12-05-2011, 01:00 AM

239 posts, read 478,391 times
If you want help, please start your own thread. Do not hijack others. Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search