Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2019, 10:59 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,359,329 times

Advertisements

I don't think I've ever posted in this forum, and I know I've never started a thread here, so I'm a newb.

I'm looking for any info someone might have on a man named Don Kidd. He was originally from St. Louis Mo., he was a pharmacist, and he lived in Coral Gables fl in the 80s, and later lived in Jupiter and Wellington Village, and possibly elsewhere in Fl. His wife was named Pam I believe, and he had at least a couple of kids. I know he divorced in the late 80s or early 90s. It looks like he died in late 2010, long after we had ceased contact. We had been really good friends in Jr High and HS, and then slowly drifted a bit after HS and then pretty thoroughly after he moved to Fl. I last had contact with him in about 2002, and before that it had been a few years.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for. He was only 53 when he died, so I guess I'm curious what happened. I guess I want something. We were really close in those years when everything was oh so intense and important. We grew up and went our separate ways and eventually lost contact, but I would look for him online every once in a while. His having died in '10 makes sense out of me being unable to find anything. I didn't get on facebook until '10, and he wasn't there then. I think I just wanted to say "hi" and catch up a little. And now.......

So anyway, any info on Don Kidd or tips on how to find any would be greatly appreciated. I found out he had died by reading his mother's obituary, but I can only find a very cryptic reference to his with the date.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2019, 11:34 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,933,793 times
so i guess his wife is a pharmacist too? https://www.doximity.com/pub/pamela-kidd-pharmacist
https://www.zabasearch.com/people/pam+kidd/fl/

Old 12-31-2019, 12:00 PM

7,530 posts, read 13,678,710 times
If you didn't know, he wrote 3 books:
https://www.cyberwit.net/authors/donald-edward-kidd

Checking my usual sources, nothing more found other than what you already had.

Old 12-31-2019, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thgenSF View Post
That would be her. They split at some point maybe 20 years ago or more. I found that page last night also, but I then hit a dead end. Can't find her on facebook either.

Old 12-31-2019, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed303 View Post
If you didn't know, he wrote 3 books:
https://www.cyberwit.net/authors/donald-edward-kidd

Checking my usual sources, nothing more found other than what you already had.
I saw that. Not any bio info on the publisher site. It looks like the books are still for sale, and if so I'll buy one. Thanks.

Old 01-01-2020, 11:22 AM

Thanks again for the replies. I found what I needed.

Old 01-02-2020, 12:46 PM

102,260 posts, read 108,277,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
Thanks again for the replies. I found what I needed.
OP, it's one of the frustrating things about obituaries; so often they say nothing about how/why someone passed away. Typically, they say "passed away unexpectedly", if someone was in middle age or so. I'm been unpleasantly surprised a couple of times, when looking up old friends, only to find they've passed away, in their 40's or 50's already, and there's no way to find out the cause of death. Glad you were able to find what you wanted, though.

Old 01-02-2020, 01:06 PM

24,620 posts, read 19,216,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
I don't think I've ever posted in this forum, and I know I've never started a thread here, so I'm a newb.

I'm looking for any info someone might have on a man named Don Kidd. He was originally from St. Louis Mo., he was a pharmacist, and he lived in Coral Gables fl in the 80s, and later lived in Jupiter and Wellington Village, and possibly elsewhere in Fl. His wife was named Pam I believe, and he had at least a couple of kids. I know he divorced in the late 80s or early 90s. It looks like he died in late 2010, long after we had ceased contact. We had been really good friends in Jr High and HS, and then slowly drifted a bit after HS and then pretty thoroughly after he moved to Fl. I last had contact with him in about 2002, and before that it had been a few years.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for. He was only 53 when he died, so I guess I'm curious what happened. I guess I want something. We were really close in those years when everything was oh so intense and important. We grew up and went our separate ways and eventually lost contact, but I would look for him online every once in a while. His having died in '10 makes sense out of me being unable to find anything. I didn't get on facebook until '10, and he wasn't there then. I think I just wanted to say "hi" and catch up a little. And now.......

So anyway, any info on Don Kidd or tips on how to find any would be greatly appreciated. I found out he had died by reading his mother's obituary, but I can only find a very cryptic reference to his with the date.
He died December 2010. His ex-wife still lives in Coral Gables. Has two daughters (Laura and Kaitlin).

I'd give you his phone number, but somehow I don't think he's going to answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search