Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 02:00 PM

12 posts, read 27,897 times

Advertisements

Chick, thank you so very much for all your research into my request. I appreciate your work so much. Yes, all the info on your next to last inquiry was right. I know my info as to his and her name is correct and the personal stationery she wrote my mother on had the Naugatuck CT address on it. So, with your info, I guess I can cease my search for any children they may have had.
Again, thank you greatly for your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2011, 09:09 AM

2 posts, read 1,504 times
Default Still looking - Joe Burke family?

Residence was: City Hill St., Naugatuck (Union City), CT
Joe was aircrewmember (navigator?) - WW2
Sons: Bill & Peter
Bill in Flagstaff. Peter in or near Philadelphia

Old 04-04-2011, 12:32 PM

2 posts, read 1,504 times
Default Burkowski/Burke family

Sorry if repeating my earlier msg, but wanted to get this right for you. Burke family you are looking for included two sons, Bill and Peter. Bill in Flagstaff, and Peter(priest) in or near Philadelphia. Yes, they lived on City Hill St, Naugatuck (Union City), CT. If I can help further, email New England Airlines, attn:Bill Good luck.

Old 04-05-2011, 01:55 AM

14 posts, read 28,598 times
Default Hello Pam

Hello Pam
I am very happy of to meet you on this forum in a few days George CIAMPA
he will be in Brittany for the film on the planes to fall in my area
Jean Paul

Old 04-07-2011, 03:24 PM

7 posts, read 4,050 times
wben, thank you so much for this information. I sent you a private message and I will try to locate one of them. Thanks again.

Old 04-07-2011, 03:26 PM

Hi Jean Paul, Yes I am looking forward to meeting George. I know you are excited about the filming
I will keep you updated on any info I may find on the Burkowski family. Pam

Old 10-17-2018, 01:56 PM

1 posts, read 288 times
Hello,
I remember Joe Burke, He and his wife would visit my parents when I was a teenager. I believe Dorothy was my dad's Aunt. We lived in Rhode Island and would visit Them in Naugatuck a couple of times. He would tell me stories of his time during the war and being shot down over France. I know they had one son and he is a Priest in the Philadelphia area.
Hope this helps.

Old 10-18-2018, 08:41 AM

Thank you Bill for your response. I see you just posted today and I'm glad City Data sent me an email.
I have been fortunate to be able to visit by email, with Joe Burkes' son who is a priest. He would be interested to know of your relationship to his mother and Joe.
Thanks so much for posting here. I know for a fact, when you are searching for info about a loved family member, any connection is a great joy. Have a great day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search