Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2009, 11:12 AM

9 posts, read 24,888 times

Advertisements

i was adopted before i was even born. ( feb 1st 1992)
My Biological mothers name is soccoro rodriguez. she is from Mount pleasant texas
my given name was maria rodriguez.
i am now Rebeca Herrera. My adopted parents tell me that my biological died in 1995. she was 15 ,16 when she had me her parents did not know because she hid the Pregnancy . My adopted mother was the one who delivered me because she was a midwife(patera) and her name is patricia herrera and my fathers name is juan herrera. My adopted mother was well known because she delivered a lot of babies for free depending on the familys financial situation .
i am looking for my biological grandparents or any type of family
i am going to be 18 soon so i figured i would get a head start in looking for my family.

i know Mount pleasant texas is a small town so i am hoping this wont be so hard.

also my Biological mother was mexican.

my email is beckyherrera44@aol.com
please let me know if you have any information.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search