Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 07:37 PM

13 posts, read 19,083 times

Advertisements

I left my dog with my boss,,,,who said she would babysit.Within 12 hours, my dog had dissappeared even though I delivered her in a kennel with leash.

Something scared her and she started running...across Shea, slightly North of Frank Lloyd Wright at 115th St. She comes to the name Mimi or Tori...she's all white, about 10lbs, black nose, black eyes, poodle mix. Very sweet.

She disappeared on the 18th of March...while I took a few days off and went to California.

I'm so sad...she's my little indoor dog, and has never strayed. Please let me know if you've seen her at all. Thank you.

Last edited by LadyRobyn; 03-24-2009 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: OP's request...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2009, 09:05 PM

1,832 posts, read 5,779,747 times
hawk dinner by now

Old 03-22-2009, 09:07 PM

25 posts, read 144,096 times
hey aznative4life...ever heard of compassion. sheesh, you are down right mean!
btw, mini'smom, i'm sorry to hear about your doggie. i hope you find her soon!

Old 03-22-2009, 09:34 PM

1,832 posts, read 5,779,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojodog38 View Post
hey aznative4life...ever heard of compassion. sheesh, you are down right mean!
btw, mini'smom, i'm sorry to hear about your doggie. i hope you find her soon!
Nope especially for these spam threads.

Old 03-22-2009, 09:36 PM

550 posts, read 1,132,535 times
I hate reading about lost doggies. I feel so sorry for them and the owner. Did you put flyers out at the area she was lost ? Call the vets and shelters in the area. There are websites too that you can post her as lost. Does your dog have a collar ? is he microchipped ?

Old 03-22-2009, 11:18 PM

She dissappeared on Weds. early morning, and I didn't know until very late last night. The truth of her dissappearance was kept from me so I could enjoy vacation? So, today I've posted flyers, knocked on doors, notified the vets, and posted on some websites.

I started by fostering mimi in late Dec; I've become attached and decided to adopt her. I have two huskies and I wanted to make sure she would do well with them. They've become a nice pack and are inseparable. She's not chipped. She's always indoors...or in the yard. I've learned the hard way.

Thank you for your supportive responses.
I do not believe she's hawk dinner.
She's lost in a subdivision or office park near 115th and Frank Lloyd Wright/Shea...Maltese Jane and Mojodog
Any other suggestions...anyone

Old 03-23-2009, 06:59 AM

17,915 posts, read 43,545,327 times
I would post flyers in the area, check the pounds and Humane Society. I assume she was not wearing a collar with a tag, since she is a foster and an inside dog.

She may be safe in someone else's home by now, too. A cute dog like that is easy to just take home. If whoever picked her up doesn't pass through the area regularly, they won't see the posters. But maybe someone who has information will see the posters.

(who took care of the Huskies while you were gone?)

Old 03-23-2009, 08:31 AM

Thank you for your response. My huskies stayed home. I have a huge yard and they have a doggie door. They are larger, strong dogs. Should they fall into the pool, they can get out without issue. A dogloving friend came by, spent time with them, fed them. Being that Mimi is little and newer to the household I didn't want to leave her unsupervised. I feared she could fall into the pool and not know how to get out. I thought she would be safer being cared for by another friend.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:25 AM

17,915 posts, read 43,545,327 times
I thought that might be the case, it makes sense.

This is a little off the wall, but do you trust your boss about the story she told you about how she got lost? What did SHE do (or what did she tell you she did) to find her in those first few days when she chose not to tell you she was gone?

Old 03-23-2009, 04:53 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,980,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi's mom View Post
She dissappeared on Weds. early morning, and I didn't know until very late last night. The truth of her dissappearance was kept from me so I could enjoy vacation? So, today I've posted flyers, knocked on doors, notified the vets, and posted on some websites.

I started by fostering mimi in late Dec; I've become attached and decided to adopt her. I have two huskies and I wanted to make sure she would do well with them. They've become a nice pack and are inseparable. She's not chipped. She's always indoors...or in the yard. I've learned the hard way.

Thank you for your supportive responses.
I do not believe she's hawk dinner.
She's lost in a subdivision or office park near 115th and Frank Lloyd Wright/Shea...Maltese Jane and Mojodog
Any other suggestions...anyone

No offense but your boss is an idiot! I hope you find your dog. I would be furious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area