Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2009, 11:39 PM

1 posts, read 8,381 times

Advertisements

I am currently considering a move from Ohio to Phoenix and was wondering if anyone knows anything about The Palm Shadows Apartments located at:
1350 E Thomas Rd.

This seemed like a good place in my online research until I ran across this :

[URL="http://www.ripoffreport.com/Home-Owner-Associations/anchorage-point-apar/anchorage-point-apartments-sie-447a4.htm"]Rip Off Report: anchorage point apartments siesta palms, palm shadows, twin palms. phoenix weekly apartments tucson, Arizona[/URL]

Is this guy pursuing a personal grudge or is it really that bad? A few things struck me as strange about the above review. Like, why rent from a company 4 different times if they are so awful? The same company owns anchorage point,siesta palms,twin palms, and palm shadows. This guy just seems a bit over the top to me. Can I get some opinions from Anyone who knows about this place also while I'm at it what kind of neighborhood is it?
Thank you to all in advance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2009, 01:46 AM

2,897 posts, read 10,419,889 times
There is always 1 or 2 residens who have a horrible experience with any property, you can't avoid it.

But after reading reviews, I would probably avoid it: palm shadows apartments review loc: Scottsdale, AZ - Google Maps

Old 08-31-2009, 06:19 PM

2 posts, read 9,804 times
Default I had a good experience

I stayed at the palm shadows from january to june. It was actually ok for me. I didn't have any problems. They people in the office treated me well.
It was quiet especially on sundays when everyone was gone. I think like everywhere else you have your hoodlums and thugs with the weed behind the ear. I suggest go observe for yourself.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:55 PM

1 posts, read 7,494 times
I lived at palm shadows for a few months and it really isnt that bad. It is pretty quiet and clean. The building is older but they take care of it and the pool is clean. I had a pretty nice apartment with wood floors so it was clean. When you ask for something to be fixed they take care of it pretty quick. I've seen much worse places than this!

Old 05-13-2010, 02:03 AM

1,216 posts, read 3,030,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix798 View Post
I lived at palm shadows for a few months and it really isnt that bad. It is pretty quiet and clean. The building is older but they take care of it and the pool is clean. I had a pretty nice apartment with wood floors so it was clean. When you ask for something to be fixed they take care of it pretty quick. I've seen much worse places than this!
I think the OP might have already rented here or moved on to something else because the date they posted was back in August of 2009. We have all done this (not noticed the date someone posted a question) when we first found this forum so don't feel too silly. Of course your information will be good for any new people who want to know about this place.

Old 05-13-2010, 08:57 AM

674 posts, read 2,553,778 times
ripoffreport.com is a joke, it's just a place for people to rant about nothing. Most apartment complexes get horrible reviews so I ignore reviews from apartmentratings.com and such.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:12 AM

1,128 posts, read 1,645,873 times
I had to stay at Twins Palms before due to problems I had where I was liiving when I first moved here from Tucson. That place was kinda ghetto but we made the best of it for about 6 weeks til I moved into a house.

Now, Palm Shadows on the other hand is pretty nice. I had looked at it and it was very calm and quiet there plus the unit was clean. I just didnt get it in time and when I had gone back it was rented out. But I liked the location a lot too. And there is a nice sparkling pool there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area