Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2020, 07:14 AM

2,401 posts, read 2,103,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
What is excessive for terrorists? These are NOT protesters, they ARE terrorists. I think they need to be put in federal prison and denied bail as they are a threat to society. Just like Antwon Rose was. You start burning things down, you are a threat. You start shooting people and driving away and then running away, you are a threat. Citizens need to be protected from danger!
I must have missed the memo that said protesters have been labeled a terrorist group. Though, in this climate, I'd expect that to happen before the many heavily-armed anti-guv'mint militia groups that are all over the place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2020, 07:18 AM

3,711 posts, read 2,703,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
Fetterman is a total loser. Of COURSE he's angry about that. Because he thinks that is progress - to allow idiot rule. I can't believe I ever thought he was some kind of hero.

Hope he enjoys his weed on weekends to take the edge off his failures.
Maybe if he stopped smoking he'd realize that wearing a black short-sleeved beach shirt is inappropriate for someone in his position.

Old 09-16-2020, 07:33 AM

6,358 posts, read 5,059,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalewskimm View Post
Maybe if he stopped smoking he'd realize that wearing a black short-sleeved beach shirt is inappropriate for someone in his position.
but see, that is why i liked him in the first place. the non-politician politician (my words).

but its the pot legalization agenda of his. 60 Minutes did a great story a few weeks back on legalization in California. It created so many problems they didnt foresee. This is exactly the problem i have w/ Democrats in our city/state - they love to create legislation that APPEARS to solve problems, and makes them heroes to the least able in society, but in reality, they are counter-productive.

In CA, they created a whole system of permitting for pot growing/sales. Well, before that, people were selling illegally, right? what will stop them from doing that under a pot-free state? JUST UNDERSELL legal vendors for 1/2 the price. Get no permits - who needs that goverment burden....

So the cops there are spending all this time and resources now hunting down illegal sellers. That is only the tip of the iceberg of problems.

i just erased a couple more paragraphs - i'm way off topic, sorry. last thing - maybe decriminalization is a better alternative than all-out legalization of recreational use.

Old 09-19-2020, 10:17 PM

1,037 posts, read 436,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley Barker View Post
Good. But "possession of an instrument of crime"? are they talking about the skateboard or did they have condoms in their pockets?
Similar to "possession of criminal tools". The "instrument of crime" I would surmise was the Megaphone used to threaten people, as it's use is not to be disorderly with.

Old 01-21-2023, 01:44 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
Well at least Atlanta took care of a few of our violent misguided morons. Hope they stay in jail for more than a day.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/3-pi...J3REJ63HZNM64/

Old 01-21-2023, 02:49 PM

12 posts, read 6,254 times
Quote:
Love that $1,000,000 bail!! Of course that POS Fetterman idiot is all up in arms. I am sorry, but once you start burning things down, you are a danger to ALL communities and need to be in jail for a VERY long time! Enough of these thugs.

I wish more judges would hit them hard as they are very dangerous! I can't believe Fetterman is siding with people trying to destroy towns and cities. What a piece of garbage he is. Wow, they are making my voting decisions so much easier. I have had enough democrats for 10 lifetimes and to think I was a member of that party! Wow, I sure feel that party has changed a lot!
Right on !

Old 01-21-2023, 11:55 PM

82 posts, read 30,185 times
Quote:
Well at least Atlanta took care of a few of our violent misguided morons. Hope they stay in jail for more than a day.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/3-pi...J3REJ63HZNM64/
This deserves its own thread if I may

Old 01-22-2023, 02:14 AM

14,186 posts, read 22,762,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bike_lanes View Post
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
No amount of bail is excessive for violent, dangerous people.

Old 01-22-2023, 06:46 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by royaljoker View Post
This deserves its own thread if I may
Yeah, they will probably return to here and do it all over again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh