Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2020, 11:47 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,112,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jea6321 View Post
the epoch times has some pretty strong Bias ( as do most media outlets on either side )

All media outlets have their bias.

I linked to that polling because the polling company is the most transparent in the polling industry.

The pollster that conducted that poll literally spent several hours in a video going over all the data he collected, and broke it down in great detail.

I can tell you that this poll is the most comprehensive polling of the rust belt states.

I'm also telling you that almost all the polling in 2020 is wrong for the same reasons the polls were wrong in 2016, a lack of polling of rural working class voters.

I told everyone in 2016 that the polling was wrong, and that the election was going to be very close, I'm telling people (on both sides) that it's going to be close again this year.

With an extreme enthusiasm gap between Trump, and Biden voters, the election will come down to Biden getting an unprecedented level turnout among unenthusiastic voters. In a normal election that has never happened before, but of course this isn't a normal election.

It will all come down to whether or not Biden can get a much greater number of votes with mails in balloting than he otherwise would have.

Old 09-22-2020, 12:39 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,253,481 times
It’s as though they don’t remember what happened last time. However, many are still wondering how it happened.

Old 09-22-2020, 12:48 PM

1,491 posts, read 1,462,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
It’s as though they don’t remember what happened last time. However, many are still wondering how it happened.
Nobody with a brain is thinking it won't be close. It most certainly will be. The few reputable media outlets that exist have been showing it to be very tight race since Biden won the nomination.

Old 09-22-2020, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Nobody with a brain is thinking it won't be close. It most certainly will be. The few reputable media outlets that exist have been showing it to be very tight race since Biden won the nomination.
I certainly agree, however, there are many without a brain that think it’s going to be an easy win.

Old 09-22-2020, 01:33 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,064,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
I certainly agree, however, there are many without a brain that think it’s going to be an easy win.
i dont know. i mean, i really thought Clinton had it hook, line and sinker in 2016!

like i said before, the 2 dorks at work were 100% sure Donald would take it. i said "you can't be serious"...

they were dorks not because they were for Trump, but because they were venomous and mean-spirited....

anyway, if i HAD to pick an outcome - close biden win, close trump win, landslide biden, landslide trump - with a $50k bet, i would have to say landslide trump.

landslide = ~1 million more in pop. vote.

the democrats are mobilizing people to vote. but i think those who'd go GOP would crawl out of the woodwork, too.

Old 09-22-2020, 01:35 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,690,756 times
Quote:
I have a brain and I am quite the scholar. He’s going to get blown out and it won’t be close. Seeing signs for Biden in rural Ohio and Indiana has convinced me. I haven’t seen signs of support for a democrat in those areas since the early 90s when Clinton ran against bush.

An Ohio Republican said his suburban support his crashed. Hence the reason I see Biden signs in nowhereville Ohio and Indiana when I drove to Chicago on the scenic route of 30 west.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc6ony...uburbs-9-21-20

Old 09-22-2020, 01:45 PM

882 posts, read 336,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
- close biden win, close trump win, landslide biden, landslide trump - with a $50k bet, i would have to say landslide trump.

landslide = ~1 million more in pop. vote.

Well, Trump lost the popular vote last time to the most vilified, hated person in the Republicans world, and since then he's only presided over the worst handling of a global pandemic in the industrialized world, created an atmosphere of violence in cities across the country, insulted veterans, given huge tax breaks to wall street billionaires, is currently projected to lose in the fall, and take the senate with him....but if those tea leaves are telling you a landslide 1M+ popular vote, rock on buddy.

Old 09-22-2020, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
I have a brain and I am quite the scholar. He’s going to get blown out and it won’t be close. Seeing signs for Biden in rural Ohio and Indiana has convinced me. I haven’t seen signs of support for a democrat in those areas since the early 90s when Clinton ran against bush.

An Ohio Republican said his suburban support his crashed. Hence the reason I see Biden signs in nowhereville Ohio and Indiana when I drove to Chicago on the scenic route of 30 west.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc6ony...uburbs-9-21-20
A scholar of what?

Old 09-22-2020, 03:08 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,691,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPatriot View Post
Well, Trump lost the popular vote last time to the most vilified, hated person in the Republicans world, and since then he's only presided over the worst handling of a global pandemic in the industrialized world, created an atmosphere of violence in cities across the country, insulted veterans, given huge tax breaks to wall street billionaires, is currently projected to lose in the fall, and take the senate with him....but if those tea leaves are telling you a landslide 1M+ popular vote, rock on buddy.
You forgot to mention he has alienated all of our allies, and most other countries in the world except for Russia.

Old 09-22-2020, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPatriot View Post
For someone that has so much confidence in Biden winning, you certainly spend a lot of time hating on such an easy loser come November. Must be because there’s nothing to commend Biden for, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh