Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 08:25 AM

1,170 posts, read 538,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bike_lanes View Post
You don't even live in Pittsburgh. Get a life.
dude, i'm more pittsburgh than you can imagine - was born at magee, grew up in shadyside, still live in shadyside, went to falk and shady side academy and CMU pre-college summer session, my grandfather had a dry goods store back in lawrenceville back in the day and his family has a street in penn hills named after them

our entire local was of life in allegheny county is being systemically destroyed over a virus that has officially killed 2,051 people out of a total population of 1,216,000

that's .16 percent of the total population

the majority of the deaths occurred in people over 85 years old

and average life expectancy in allegheny county is 77.9 years

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/pitts...ancy-disclosed

these people were going to die of something but instead they slap covid on the death certificate and create a crisis out of thin air so they can sell the vaccine and the vaccine passports

how people cannot see this is beyond me - but as we learned from researchers at CMU and pitt, people with very high intelligence like PhD's can see right through it

Last edited by BUILD PENN SQUARE; 08-20-2021 at 08:38 AM..

Old 08-20-2021, 08:44 AM

3,711 posts, read 2,707,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUILD PENN SQUARE View Post
dude, i'm more pittsburgh than you can imagine - was born at magee, grew up in shadyside, still live in shadyside, went to falk and shady side academy and CMU pre-college summer session, my grandfather had a dry goods store back in lawrenceville back in the day and his family has a street in penn hills named after them

our entire local was of life in allegheny county is being systemically destroyed over a virus that has officially killed 2,051 people out of a total population of 1,216,000

these people were going to die of something but instead they slap covid on the death certificate and create a crisis out of thin air so they can sell the vaccine and the vaccine passports

how people cannot see this is beyond me - but as we learned from researchers at CMU and pitt, people with very high intelligence like PhD's can see right through it
Thank you for this. You're A-ok in my book and on my Christmas Card List!

Old 08-20-2021, 09:35 AM

807 posts, read 618,338 times
I dunno Zman, my sense is that BPS is just paranoid enough such that he wouldn't like being included on any list - even your C-Card list.

Old 08-20-2021, 10:57 AM

807 posts, read 618,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Wonder if there’s gonna be a plan to close the border soon. 1000’s upon 1000’s of untested and unvaccinated folks are coming in and have been for months.
Erieguy -- in the spirit of bonhomie, I'll accept your right to this opinion -- but in the centrist/pragmatist bubble/newsfeed, this is viewed as a bit of a red herring created by the Right:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...-border-502728

Old 08-20-2021, 11:23 AM

882 posts, read 336,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doowlle34 View Post
Erieguy -- in the spirit of bonhomie, I'll accept your right to this opinion -- but in the centrist/pragmatist bubble/newsfeed, this is viewed as a bit of a red herring created by the Right:

Facts occupy no space in the minds of the easily duped.

Old 08-20-2021, 11:35 AM

2,401 posts, read 2,105,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPatriot View Post
And when faced with the facts, they fall back on alternative facts. How convenient.

Old 08-20-2021, 12:36 PM

1,913 posts, read 742,656 times
Some people just have to learn the hard way.

Old 08-20-2021, 03:14 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,009,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUILD PENN SQUARE View Post

Does anyone have stats to contradict these posted? Opinions are kind of silly without numbers to back them up. One liners following this post are a joke.

Old 08-20-2021, 03:43 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,242,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doowlle34 View Post

Lol. Still with because Trump.

Are you saying unvaccinated and untested folks haven’t been coming across the border by the 1000’s for months?

Old 08-20-2021, 03:46 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,242,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPatriot View Post
Bingo.

Untested and unvaccinated folks been coming across the border everyday for months. Folks thinking that isn’t a problem are easily duped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh