Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2021, 10:20 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,960,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
so we are no longer discussing the candidates and the stances/alliances but rather insulting posters?
Pretty much

Old 11-05-2021, 06:45 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
so we are no longer discussing the candidates and the stances/alliances but rather insulting posters?
It’s what happens when folks don’t think and live like they do, instead of just “livin life” like they claim to do.

Old 11-05-2021, 09:41 PM

1,170 posts, read 592,632 times
Yeah, people need to be more tolerant.

BTW, whats with all these millennials and retards living in apartment buildings? I don't agree with them, they are the problem.

Old 11-06-2021, 05:34 AM

2,860 posts, read 1,901,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweb66 View Post
John Fetterman is married with children. "Family people", you will need to explain yourself. Or maybe I will just chalk it up to you again hating anyone and everyone that doesn't look like or think like you.

Oh I get it, he is white and she isn't. And they don't think like you either. That is probably the why his family doesn't count.

Again, you are a sad, miserable, hateful person who needs a better hobby.
If you want to criticize someone for hating everyone who doesnt think like they do, you may wanna take a look in the mirror. Especially as youre from the completely opposite side of the state and are just in the Pgh subforum to be a troll.

I dont like Fettermans wife because shes an attention-hungry, privileged hypocrite. And I disagree with her politics.

The 'Second Lady of Pennsylvania' gets more media attention than her husband, and more than the 'First Lady of Pennsylvania'. She got mad on Facebook because someone demeaned her identity to being that of 'just a politician's wife'.. meanwhile her FB bio on her own profile had her describing herself as the 'Second Lady of Pennsylvania'.
She was called a racial slur in an Aldi parking lot - and the State Police (from a barracks more than 20 miles away) investigated. Meanwhile that same week, another citizen was subjected to the same horrific experience and the police basically shrugged their shoulders and said that there was nothing they could do for them.
What else.. well, she took the side of Antwon Rose while all the good liberals wanted to crucify Michael Rosfeld. And she loves to talk about how she was an illegal immigrant..

So, thats why she grinds my gears.
Not because shes Latin-American. My fiancee is Latin-American too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
Imagine if a nurse did what she did in just one nursing home. They would be called a mass murderer. Levine got promoted to the Brandon Team. They like killers.
Identity politics trumps competence, ethics, and legality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Rachel should have sent those Covid infected people to their homes to spread the virus to their families? That Brandon thing sounds like something a 12 year old would come up with.
Are you listening to yourself? Are you 13 yourself?
You think it would have been worse to send them home and endanger 2-3 people, but you're making flippant excuses for them being sent into a nursing home and endangering 200-300 people. Are you high?

Old 11-06-2021, 06:43 AM

1,913 posts, read 740,186 times
Haha the Left now defends murder by their leaders. It's a slippery slope. Wouldn't want anyone thinking like this, or anyone they parented, as my neighbor without being heavily armed. Wouldn't want to be in a workplace with them either, though WFH seems to solve all problems.

At that time, it was only old people dying from covid, not younger families. Had they at least warned the families, many would have taken their loved ones out of the facilities.

The fact is the Governors chose this route because it was easy and didn't require any effort. I suspect Levine objected vigorously as she removed her mother from a nursing home before they stuffed them with covid patients. Unfortunately for her that exposed the fact they all knew what they were doing before they did it, and just didn't care. It solved a budget problem for a few years if they died in huge numbers. They still don't care. No pangs of regret or conscience. Levine wasn't disturbed by it enough to care about the other patients besides her mother.

There's no time limit for these kind of charges. They can be placed at any time. And Biden won't be President forever and we'll have a new governor in a little over a year.

Last edited by Reggiezz; 11-06-2021 at 07:13 AM..

Old 11-08-2021, 02:20 PM

2,218 posts, read 1,946,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
Haha the Left now defends murder by their leaders. It's a slippery slope. Wouldn't want anyone thinking like this, or anyone they parented, as my neighbor without being heavily armed. Wouldn't want to be in a workplace with them either, though WFH seems to solve all problems.

At that time, it was only old people dying from covid, not younger families. Had they at least warned the families, many would have taken their loved ones out of the facilities.

The fact is the Governors chose this route because it was easy and didn't require any effort. I suspect Levine objected vigorously as she removed her mother from a nursing home before they stuffed them with covid patients. Unfortunately for her that exposed the fact they all knew what they were doing before they did it, and just didn't care. It solved a budget problem for a few years if they died in huge numbers. They still don't care. No pangs of regret or conscience. Levine wasn't disturbed by it enough to care about the other patients besides her mother.

There's no time limit for these kind of charges. They can be placed at any time. And Biden won't be President forever and we'll have a new governor in a little over a year.
And hey look…. Here’s you talking about your obsession with the Left again. talking about how you’d have to be “heavily armed” if one of your neighbors, or even someone at your workplace, wasn’t on your side of politics.

This is the energy you consistently bring to this board.

Old 11-10-2021, 07:05 AM

2,401 posts, read 2,103,012 times
LOL, in addition to being a domestic abuser, hypocrite representative of the party of "family values", he's apparently either stupid as hell or an evolution denier or both. I'm leaning towards both for the record. Wait for it!!

https://twitter.com/DavidPriess/stat...59278389399566

Old 11-10-2021, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
And hey look…. Here’s you talking about your obsession with the Left again. talking about how you’d have to be “heavily armed” if one of your neighbors, or even someone at your workplace, wasn’t on your side of politics.

This is the energy you consistently bring to this board.
I would never live even on the same block as you. I'll bet your parents are wary too.

Old 11-10-2021, 10:18 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNevermind View Post
I remember sitting on the porch with my great grandpa, regaling me with stories about the days when he would have to fend off the giant Tyrannosaurs Rex, lest it attack my great grandma.
Sadly, there’s lots of folks with issues that think things like that are real.

Old 11-10-2021, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Sadly, there’s lots of folks with issues that think things like that are real.
Joe Biden the person, not "Joe Biden" , the morons pulling his strings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh