Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2022, 12:19 PM

3,595 posts, read 3,397,068 times

Advertisements

They were both dumbasses and they both should have been charged. There are no laws saying you can be a cowboy. They are both lucky they weren't shot during their actions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2022, 01:20 PM

2,860 posts, read 1,902,611 times
Darn, if he had pointed shotguns at people in his community BEFORE the election maybe the local Democrats wouldve voted for him just like they voted for Lurch!!

Old 12-13-2022, 01:25 PM

25 posts, read 8,082 times
That's Senator Lurch, sir.

Old 12-13-2022, 08:25 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcider View Post
It didn't happen? Do you know that?

Old 12-14-2022, 06:14 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,962,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
Darn, if he had pointed shotguns at people in his community BEFORE the election maybe the local Democrats wouldve voted for him just like they voted for Lurch!!
Grow up and get some class about yourself. It is Senator Fetterman. Grown men displaying childish behavior is not a good look. Why resort to name calling? Are you that upset? Therapy is an option.

Old 12-14-2022, 06:27 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Grow up and get some class about yourself. It is Senator Fetterman. Grown men displaying childish behavior is not a good look. Why resort to name calling? Are you that upset? Therapy is an option.
Interesting how name calling is okay by yourself when its someone that doesn’t agree with you, Republicans, because Trump, etc…, but not when others do it, and it’s Fetterman

Old 12-14-2022, 07:29 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
They were both dumbasses and they both should have been charged. There are no laws saying you can be a cowboy. They are both lucky they weren't shot during their actions.
This is how I feel. What a pair. One couch potato that now wants fracking and empty prisons and some far right person that would never get elected in PA or most any state really.

I honestly don't care though. In both cases no one got hurt and with all the shootings daily now in Pittsburgh, there certainly are bigger stories than either one of these goofballs running around with a shotgun. I do give them both credit in using shotguns however. Good choice in home defense as you don't need good aim.

Old 12-14-2022, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Interesting how name calling is okay by yourself when its someone that doesn’t agree with you, Republicans, because Trump, etc…, but not when others do it, and it’s Fetterman
I am a democrat. I am not obsessed with Trump that is your issue to overcome. Trump is a looser and a nobody. Trump who? Im just glad that I don’t have to hear his incoherent ramblings on a daily basis. Trump was and is an embarrassment. You and yours made the bed now you must lie in it. My bed is plush and comfortable…..yours is kind of pissed on.

Old 12-14-2022, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
This is how I feel. What a pair. One couch potato that now wants fracking and empty prisons and some far right person that would never get elected in PA or most any state really.

I honestly don't care though. In both cases no one got hurt and with all the shootings daily now in Pittsburgh, there certainly are bigger stories than either one of these goofballs running around with a shotgun. I do give them both credit in using shotguns however. Good choice in home defense as you don't need good aim.
I think you care.

Old 12-14-2022, 05:05 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
I am a democrat. I am not obsessed with Trump that is your issue to overcome. Trump is a looser and a nobody. Trump who? Im just glad that I don’t have to hear his incoherent ramblings on a daily basis. Trump was and is an embarrassment. You and yours made the bed now you must lie in it. My bed is plush and comfortable…..yours is kind of pissed on.
You’re a Democrat that calls folks names when they don’t agree with you and folks like because Trump that you don’t like, but complain about others that call folks names. It’s the definition of hypocrisy. Because Trump is a billionaire success story that you continue to pay attention to, obsess over, bring up, call names, etc…, for 7 years. Always love the downplay especially by those who likely couldn’t afford his shoes. It’s funny how folks turned on him so quickly when he beat poor Hillary. Nah, you and yours made the clown show that is Sleepy Joe and his countless debacles, along with voting for soft on crime political figures that defend and enable criminals and spin them through the revolving doors of justice to do it again. Always love the assumptions, but what I own is plush and comfortable. My standards aren’t so low to live in what you describe but obviously know well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh