Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2022, 08:53 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,059,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
He also vandalized a black owned business
so what if it was black owned? he vandalized a business is enough. if it were an asian business, is that less dastardly?

i know you did not mean it was worse because it was black owned, but just pointing out that ANY vandalizing of someone else's property - even if it were Elon Musk's - is wrong. Otherwise, there is special consideration to people of a certain ethnic group.

and that is wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2022, 08:55 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
so what if it was black owned? he vandalized a business is enough. if it were an asian business, is that less dastardly?

i know you did not mean it was worse because it was black owned, but just pointing out that ANY vandalizing of someone else's property - even if it were Elon Musk's - is wrong. Otherwise, there is special consideration to people of a certain ethnic group.

and that is wrong.
Because it’s reality and it gets ignored just like chasing an innocent black man with a shotgun gets a pass because muh Democrat.

Old 12-14-2022, 09:02 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,962,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I watch real news and live in the real world. What kind of link are you sharing? lol. Too funny.
Real fake news? You are out of touch with reality.

Old 12-14-2022, 09:06 PM

Quote:
That link is priceless. This country is experiencing countless debacles and skyrocketing Bidenflation that hasn’t been seen in 40+ years. They forgot to include skyrocketing violent crime, border crisis, Aghan debacle, war on fossil fuels, etc…, amongst so many others, and definitely forgot to ad war to the resume and Putin attacking for the second time with Sleepy Joe in office and helping Putin fund it by buying his oil. They’re both gaffe machines, which is certainly an accomplishment, as we’ve never heard or seen so many before by a POTUS/VP.
Through it all legislatively speaking he has done more than Trump ever did. Biden is really working for the people and you cannot handle it. Give credit where credit is due. Don’t be a player hater as it is bad for your health.

Old 12-14-2022, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post

and that is wrong.
Don’t be shy. What is the exception? What certain ethnic group?

Old 12-14-2022, 09:10 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Through it all legislatively speaking he has done more than Trump ever did. Biden is really working for the people and you cannot handle it. Give credit where credit is due. Don’t be a player hater as it is bad for your health.
He’s created more debacles than because Trump ever did, and he’s still got 2 years to go. Yep, he’s working people into not being able to pay their bills with skyrocketing inflation that hasn’t been seen in 40 years combined with skyrocketing fuel prices, people getting killed due to the Aghan debacle, people getting shot due to skyrocketing violent crime, people getting slaughtered with a war going on because he couldn’t keep the peace like his predecessor, etc…, and he certainly gets credit due for it. Again, you should really take your own advice. You’ve been hating on because Trump for 7 years and he hasn’t even been POTUS for almost 2 of them, lol

Old 12-14-2022, 09:13 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
Quote:
Real fake news? You are out of touch with reality.
I don't mind people living in fake worlds and pretending our modern life that is insanely easy is created by people other than white men that invented EVERYHING, but come on. I am reality. You are blinded by race. I don't blame you in a way. I would want to hang onto something with all the violence in your communities and that violence is bleeding over to surrounding areas due to how brazen they have become due to no fear of police because BLM hate cops and we are to defund them. They are victims after all. That is what the dems say to them. We are feeling how the dems used race in the election to gain power. Ah it is really that simple.

You are aware YOUR people didn't allow Zone 5 to go back to their newly renovated building right? They are still on Washington Blvd. Why? YOU and your bunch. Do you think they are in a hurry to get to your areas to help? I know if I was a cop I would take my time. They don't feel wanted at all. Can't blame them.

Remember we are still on an oil run. It has created the easiest life humans have ever lived by far. We do about nothing to survive now. Heck we don't even have to produce anything, we just move things around other people make for us. It is insane.

Last edited by gg; 12-14-2022 at 09:37 PM..

Old 12-15-2022, 04:10 AM

2,860 posts, read 1,902,611 times
Quote:
Grow up and get some class about yourself. It is Senator Fetterman. Grown men displaying childish behavior is not a good look. Why resort to name calling? Are you that upset? Therapy is an option.
Quote:
Interesting how name calling is okay by yourself when its someone that doesn’t agree with you, Republicans, because Trump, etc…, but not when others do it, and it’s Fetterman
Quote:
I am a democrat. I am not obsessed with Trump that is your issue to overcome. Trump is a looser and a nobody. Trump who? Im just glad that I don’t have to hear his incoherent ramblings on a daily basis. Trump was and is an embarrassment. You and yours made the bed now you must lie in it. My bed is plush and comfortable…..yours is kind of pissed on.
Well pipkins, when you find a therapist who can cure your hypocrisy then you can feel free to make a recommendation.
Until then, I've got a recommendation for you.

WINDEX

The mirrors in your house need some serious cleaning if you can't see your own hypocrisy in them.
Grow up and get some class about yourself. It is President Trump.

Old 12-15-2022, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I don't mind people living in fake worlds and pretending our modern life that is insanely easy is created by people other than white men that invented EVERYHING, but come on. I am reality. You are blinded by race. I don't blame you in a way. I would want to hang onto something with all the violence in your communities and that violence is bleeding over to surrounding areas due to how brazen they have become due to no fear of police because BLM hate cops and we are to defund them. They are victims after all. That is what the dems say to them. We are feeling how the dems used race in the election to gain power. Ah it is really that simple.

You are aware YOUR people didn't allow Zone 5 to go back to their newly renovated building right? They are still on Washington Blvd. Why? YOU and your bunch. Do you think they are in a hurry to get to your areas to help? I know if I was a cop I would take my time. They don't feel wanted at all. Can't blame them.

Remember we are still on an oil run. It has created the easiest life humans have ever lived by far. We do about nothing to survive now. Heck we don't even have to produce anything, we just move things around other people make for us. It is insane.
White men created everything? You are obviously on another one of your downhill spiraling meltdowns. White men did NOT created everything but if this is your false sense of security….Oh well

My people protested the zone 5 relocation? I did not see one black face in the crowd. Your people protested the zone 5 relocation. I can’t imagine a average black person giving a fvck..

You would be a bad cop. Intentional delayed responses are borderline criminal and police swear on the Bible to protect and serve. I wouldn’t expect much from you anyway.

Old 12-15-2022, 06:14 AM

Quote:
He’s created more debacles than because Trump ever did, and he’s still got 2 years to go. Yep, he’s working people into not being able to pay their bills with skyrocketing inflation that hasn’t been seen in 40 years combined with skyrocketing fuel prices, people getting killed due to the Aghan debacle, people getting shot due to skyrocketing violent crime, people getting slaughtered with a war going on because he couldn’t keep the peace like his predecessor, etc…, and he certainly gets credit due for it. Again, you should really take your own advice. You’ve been hating on because Trump for 7 years and he hasn’t even been POTUS for almost 2 of them, lol
He is getting it done and you cannot handle it. It keeps you up at night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh