Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 02:38 PM

987 posts, read 279,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
This working everyday is making him sad.
I hope nobody you care about ever suffers from clinical depression. Perhaps you wouldn’t be so flippant about if they did. What a sad reflection on your character this is.

Old 02-16-2023, 02:52 PM

27 posts, read 8,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
I hope nobody you care about ever suffers from clinical depression. Perhaps you wouldn’t be so flippant about if they did. What a sad reflection on your character this is.
Hey, what did Tip O'Neill say? In any event, you are not getting any quarter from those folks on this issue. Certainly concerned about Fetts, but what criteria should be used to determine when a Senator should resign under these circumstances? Presumably, inability to fulfill the duties of the job. I'm looking at 1 study that shows that the mean length of stay for someone with moderate clinical depression is 14 days (and that ticks up to 19 days if the depression is severe). Do you think Fetts should have the ability to get this treatment for a period of weeks, but thereafter, he needs to make an honest assessment about whether he can fulfill the duties of the job?

Old 02-16-2023, 02:56 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Shouldn’t have put in the position to begin with. Obviously wasn’t fit, especially after his stroke, as many of us said. Can’t handle the job get a different one.

Old 02-16-2023, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Shouldn’t have put in the position to begin with. Obviously wasn’t fit, especially after his stroke, as many of us said. Can’t handle the job get a different one.
I’m ok with him running to save us from Mehmet. Even if he has to resign and get Shapiro to nominate someone else, I’m cool with that outcome too.

Irrespective of that, my point was that it’s in bad taste to minimize clinical depression.

Old 02-16-2023, 03:42 PM

Quote:
I’m ok with him running to save us from Mehmet. Even if he has to resign and get Shapiro to nominate someone else, I’m cool with that outcome too.

Irrespective of that, my point was that it’s in bad taste to minimize clinical depression.
Lol. He definitely represents his voters well versus the big successful meanie with muh 10 mansions.

Boohoo. He’s an incompetent dullard that continues to prove he wasn’t fit to begin with. His problem is his own. Should’ve taken care of himself better, and shouldn’t have run for a job he can’t handle doing. Should’ve stuck with his part time Lt. Governor hours.

Last edited by erieguy; 02-16-2023 at 03:53 PM..

Old 02-16-2023, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Lol. He definitely represents his voters well versus the big successful meanie with muh 10 mansions.

Boohoo. He’s an incompetent dullard that continues to prove he wasn’t fit to begin with. His problems are his own. Should take care of himself better.

You're just revealing your character there.

Old 02-16-2023, 03:45 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,957,812 times
Quote:
Could delay Big Eds call to suing the gun manufacturers

Sen. John Fetterman checks into hospital for clinical depression treatment, his office says
PUBLISHED THU, FEB 16 20232:29 PM EST

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/16/sen-...fice-says.html
This is what happens when you vote in someone that has no background of working. He should resign immediately and those people who care about him, like family should help him resign. This is moronic! We had a chance to have a smart hard working man in there, now we have nothing. He was a loser as a young adult all the way to nearly 50. Why do people vote without any common sense. None. Emotional voter shouldn’t vote.

Old 02-16-2023, 03:50 PM

Quote:
You're just revealing your character there.
Bingo…my character isn’t so low as to vote for an incoherent dullard with a poor resume that wasn’t fit for the job of representing a state to begin with. I also take care of myself unlike Fetterman has. Shouldn’t have taken a job he couldn’t handle.

Old 02-16-2023, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
This is what happens when you vote in someone that has no background of working. He should resign immediately and those people who care about him, like family should help him resign. This is moronic! We had a chance to have a smart hard working man in there, now we have nothing. He was a loser as a young adult all the way to nearly 50. Why do people vote without any common sense. None. Emotional voter shouldn’t vote.
Bingo…but can’t imagine his wife letting him do that since they’re no longer on mommy and daddy’s payroll.

Old 02-16-2023, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Bingo…my character isn’t so low as to vote for an incoherent dullard with a poor resume that wasn’t fit for the job of representing a state to begin with. I also take care of myself unlike Fetterman has. Shouldn’t have taken a job he couldn’t handle.
But it’s low enough to mock someone suffering from clinical depression.

Good to know where your line is I suppose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh