Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 03:55 PM

987 posts, read 280,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol. He definitely represents his voters well versus the big successful meanie with muh 10 mansions.
Also, don’t care if he’s mean (I have no idea if he is) , or if he’s rich. I just didn’t vote for him because he’s so dumb.

Old 02-16-2023, 04:12 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
Quote:
Lol. He definitely represents his voters well versus the big successful meanie with muh 10 mansions.

Boohoo. He’s an incompetent dullard that continues to prove he wasn’t fit to begin with. His problem is his own. Should’ve taken care of himself better, and shouldn’t have run for a job he can’t handle doing. Should’ve stuck with his part time Lt. Governor hours.
He has no background of work at all. What makes anyone think he is fit to represent PA? Seriously you can’t make this stuff up.

Old 02-16-2023, 04:37 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
Also, don’t care if he’s mean (I have no idea if he is) , or if he’s rich. I just didn’t vote for him because he’s so dumb.
Hilarious calling a renowned surgeon and extremely successful person dumb, especially with voting for an incoherent dullard that needs a teleprompter to comprehend. You’re pulling the D lever no matter who it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
He has no background of work at all. What makes anyone think he is fit to represent PA? Seriously you can’t make this stuff up.
He’s soft on crime, promotes free stuff, they hilariously think he’s an everyman, etc…

Old 02-16-2023, 04:41 PM

Quote:
But it’s low enough to mock someone suffering from clinical depression.

Good to know where your line is I suppose.
I’m not mocking , it’s reality. He did it to himself. Poor decisions lead to poor results.

Old 02-16-2023, 04:53 PM

Quote:
I’m not mocking , it’s reality. He did it to himself .
You say that as if everyone on here can’t scroll back and see you mocking him.

Old 02-16-2023, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Hilarious calling a renowned surgeon and extremely successful person dumb
Is it? I suppose maybe you find it funny, but it doesn’t change the fact that the reason I didn’t vote for him is mainly because of his stupidity.

Old 02-16-2023, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Is it? I suppose maybe you find it funny, but it doesn’t change the fact that the reason I didn’t vote for him is mainly because of his stupidity.
Nah, it’s because you’re pulling the D lever no matter who it is. Even for an incoherent dullard that wasn’t fit for the position as many of us said to begin with.

Quote:
You say that as if everyone on here can’t scroll back and see you mocking him.
The truth is unpopular. He made his own problems.

Old 02-16-2023, 05:21 PM

27 posts, read 8,107 times
Quote:
Nah, it’s because you’re pulling the D lever no matter who it is. Even for an incoherent dullard that wasn’t fit for the position as many of us said to begin with.

It's almost as if elections are about more than the health condition of the candidates.

Old 02-16-2023, 05:23 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
Quote:
I’m not mocking , it’s reality. He did it to himself. Poor decisions lead to poor results.
His whole life has been a poor decision. He lived off his Republican parents until nearly 50. He sat on a couch. Then he marketed himself to the emotional woman and fem men. They sucked it up like candy. He has never accomplished anything his entire life. Nothing! Now he heads our state? We deserve him, due to our moronic ways. PA is really full of idiots.

Old 02-16-2023, 05:23 PM

Quote:
You’re entitled to your opinion, even if it’s wrong. By the way, you word of the day calendar has been stuck on dullard for a few months as it pops up in so many of your posts. I appreciate you trying to expand your vocabulary, but it might be time to turn the page and learn a new word!

Quote:
Yea, the truth that you mocked a clinically depressed person is unpopular (whatever that means).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh