Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 07:41 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
They knocked on my door once too. Answer the door, be courteous to them, offer them a pepsi and politely tell them to come back when your attorney is present.
Why did the Fbi come to your house?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2010, 07:49 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
They are letting thespians work for the FBI? We really are doomed.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:55 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,279,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLRGHOST View Post
" Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the communist party?"

Old 06-14-2010, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
If you look closer you'll see the woman is NOT FBI. She is a Special Deputy U.S. Marshall. Completely different agency and was there for another purpose.

Research and find out why...you'll be amazed.
Any links?

Old 06-14-2010, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I think it's fake. Fake. Fake. Fake. The FBI sleeps in their suits. There is no way they would show up at your door dressed like that.
You could be right, I was wondering why the kept flashing propaganda messages through out the video???

Old 06-14-2010, 08:12 AM

1,895 posts, read 3,416,894 times
i'de love to believe the only reason the FBI would visit my home would be to protect other citizens, and prevent any harmful action to anyone property, private or governmental...

but the truth is, i would tend more to believe that the FBI would be sent to my home for more selfish reasons...as in, to protect themselves first, then the citizens second...

Old 06-14-2010, 08:34 AM

968 posts, read 2,624,836 times
i find this video rude and disrespectful to law enforcement.

and wow, she claimed the 5th on knowledge of destruction of property...

by no means do i lie down and let myself be treated unlawfully by LEO's, but this woman LAUGHED at them, she was sarcastic, and she was rude.

when you are in a situation like that, don't be rude, and don't laugh, be straight forward and aware of the situation.

its people like that who give rightful protesters a bad name.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:14 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
I think it's pretty obvious by their body language and demeanor that those agents didn't want to be there. Someone thought she needed a talking to, for whatever reason, so they called her in. When that happens, they have to send someone out to follow up. Instead of understanding that and simply answering the questions, this woman elected to be a raging b*tch. If she'd just been less paranoid, they'd have been in and out of there in three minutes.

I hope that her refusal to answer the question about knowing anything about any planned violence gets her flagged for an investigation. Even if she doesn't know of anything (and she probably doesn't), her attitude and paranoia is worthy of becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:44 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,902,551 times
A lawyer wouldn't have answered their questions like a "Jenny Mae homemaker." Too bad she didn't know they were coming in advance. She and her buds could have had a field day.
FBI : Are you terrorists ?
Gang : No
FBI : I will ask you again. Are you terrorists ?
Gang : Are you deaf ? we said no.
FBI : Do you know anyone who wants to blow things up ?
Gang : ummm the Pentagon ? Anti - abortionists.
FBI : agent. write that down as subversion under article 478 dash 12.
Gang : are we going into a special database ?
FBI : we can't reveal that.
Gang : oh boy !!!! they are going to SPY on us !!! whoopppeeeee.

Old 06-14-2010, 10:25 AM

5,319 posts, read 8,986,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I think it's fake. Fake. Fake. Fake. The FBI sleeps in their suits. There is no way they would show up at your door dressed like that.
The man's id said FBI, the woman's said US Marshall Attny General.

I think they both were real.

Otherwise, they could both be arrested for impersonating officers.

Afterall, their vehicle's Texas license number appears in the video.

I believe the woman who created the video did it mostly to voice her Palestine/Israel protest.

The last few minutes are nothing more than Palestine activist related info.

The two officers didn't appear to be doing anything wrong. They were simply trying to ask her if she knew of any potential threats which could be stopped before they happen. Since she is actively involved with these protests, she could easily have overheard people planning something which might cause damage to public property.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies