Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 06:49 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times

Advertisements

I hate both the Fake Left and the Fake Right (aka establishment, fascist, pro New World Order Republican and Democrat Parties). How's that for an answer?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2010, 06:52 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,209,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Sure....................... here are the ideas-

1. Cut personal income taxes to stimulate the economy. We have found from the failed policies of Obama that government "stimulus" has failed.

2. Cut buisness taxes- these are the people who create jobs, not temporary census workers

3. Loosen credit. Obama has created a credit stranglehold in which capital is not being loaned by banks. No cash- no expansion

4. Eliminate Obamacare- the increased taxes are going to kill small buisness and increase unemployment

5. Cut social spending 25% immediately. If we do not cut spending NOW, we will face a disaster in 15 years that no one wants to face

6. Kill cap and trade. The carbon tax will increase the cost of buisness for everyone, cutting profits and preventing buisness from expanding

7. Drill EVERYWHERE, expand shale oil, coal and nuclear. Use a 5% tax on these domestic energy sources to earmark for alternative fuel infrastructure.

8. Enforce immigration laws and position one division of the US army on the border.

9. Repeal NAFTA and revoke China's most favored nation status (both the legacy of Clinton).

There you have it. A conservative plan.

Just becuase people oppose the insane policies of Obama does not mean they do not have a plan. They just oppose insanity. Only a true kool-aid drinker is supporting Barry at this time.
I can't find a single thing I disagree with. One thing I would add to your list is to freeze all federal salaries for 2 years and cut out congressional special privileges such as Nancy Pelosi's use of military aircraft to fly back and forth to California. Let her fly commercial airlines.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:55 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,443,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
I don't think I was talking to you in the first place.

And again, I don't think I was talking to you in the first place.

And again...

So let them answer for themselves. Regardless, projection would make no sense here under any circumstances. Spare me whatever terms you learned in community college. As I already said, I wasn't talking to you.
LMAO!

I'll talk to you whenever you post on an open forum and I feel the whim.

I know that for people with control issues this might be a challenge though...

Way to dodge being caught in your own donkey trap.

OMG a conservative is being elitist about community college!

it wuz gud enuf fer sereh palen so itz gud enuf fer mi!!!!

Projection (just like the community college comment) is exactly what I see emanating from many so-called conservatives and self-imagined libertarians these days.

Again, why don't you let them answer for themselves rather than deciding for them that they hate Jews? Seriously hypocritical, dude. I have not answered for them -- I've simply pointed out a glaring double-standard.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:59 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,930,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
I'll talk to you whenever you post on an open forum and I feel the whim.
I know you will. I can make you do that.

Quote:
OMG a conservative is being elitist about community college!

it wuz gud enuf fer sereh palen so itz gud enuf fer mi!!!!
Sarah Palin is an idiot. I'll bet you weren't ready for that.

Quote:
Projection (just like the community college comment) is exactly what I see emanating from many so-called conservatives and self-imagined libertarians these days.
I'm not a so-called conservative or self-imagined libertarian. The reason I wasn't talking to you is because you don't have enough information about me (and you're making it about me) to talk to me in the first place.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Again, why don't you let them answer for themselves
I think that's what I was trying to do before you came to their defense, Matlock.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:02 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Right wing politicians, talk show hosts, TV shows...99% of their content is bashing Obama and liberals. They have no ideas, no solutions to anything.
If these talk show people and TV hosts had to limit their talk about themselves, they would have a tough time filling out 60 seconds.
Some thread starters on this forum are the same. Thread after thread.
Do they admit that the Right has no ideas?
The Right wingers have the simplistic strategy: Obama and the liberals are bad, so that means the Right is good.

Hmmm....Ok I'll bite.... Guess this is like when Bush was in office and you had the Jon Stewart's, Bill Maher's, and Air America's of the world doing the same to him and his administration, is that not correct? Oh wait, the left did have have an idea...to send this idiot to DC and the rest of America bought into it.....until now

Old 06-17-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
I know you will. I can make you do that.
Make up your mind, one moment you're crying about me talking to you at all and the next your claiming that your my puppet-master. More transparent, amateur stuff.

Quote:
I'm not a so-called conservative. The reason I wasn't talking to you is because you don't have enough information about me (and you're making it about me) to talk to me in the first place.
Not so much fun when the shoe is on the other foot eh? You go off making decisions about who hates all Jews yet complain when you think someone is trying to pin you down in the same fashion.

You made it about someone personally when you accused them of being a Jew hater. You don't get to now use "making it about me" as an emergency exit when you've been exposed for employing blatant double-standards.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Make up your mind, one moment you're crying about me talking to you at all and the next your claiming that your my puppet-master. More transparent, amateur stuff.
Not really. You came to me. I never asked to hear from you in the first place. If you want to spend the rest of the night responding to me, have at it. Doesn't really make or break my night either way.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:09 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,865,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Sure....................... here are the ideas-

1. Cut personal income taxes to stimulate the economy. We have found from the failed policies of Obama that government "stimulus" has failed.

2. Cut buisness taxes- these are the people who create jobs, not temporary census workers

3. Loosen credit. Obama has created a credit stranglehold in which capital is not being loaned by banks. No cash- no expansion

4. Eliminate Obamacare- the increased taxes are going to kill small buisness and increase unemployment

5. Cut social spending 25% immediately. If we do not cut spending NOW, we will face a disaster in 15 years that no one wants to face

6. Kill cap and trade. The carbon tax will increase the cost of buisness for everyone, cutting profits and preventing buisness from expanding

7. Drill EVERYWHERE, expand shale oil, coal and nuclear. Use a 5% tax on these domestic energy sources to earmark for alternative fuel infrastructure.

8. Enforce immigration laws and position one division of the US army on the border.

9. Repeal NAFTA and revoke China's most favored nation status (both the legacy of Clinton).

There you have it. A conservative plan.

Just becuase people oppose the insane policies of Obama does not mean they do not have a plan. They just oppose insanity. Only a true kool-aid drinker is supporting Barry at this time.
Good ideas! I would also add: Deport the illegal aliens. If we know who has or hasn't filled out a census form, we can figure out who is in this country illegally. Kill the who amnesty idea, it will make a bad problem even worse.

Deny benefits to illegals. It is insane that we are giving them in-state tuition. Any college educated person who thinks an illegal can't take their job, is sorely mistaken. What the heck do you think they are going to do with these degrees? Of course they are going to go after the higher paying jobs.

Stop alienating private industry. Industries like BP who violated safety should have went before a jury of American citizens and not the politicians. The American people should have decided how much BP should pay and not the President. The government shouldn't be involved in any private industry including healthcare, banks, or car companies.

I think liberals would agree with this one. Get out of foreign countries. Why are we fighting a war in the middle east when we have a huge open door along the Mexican border? I don't think we can afford all these foreign bases either. Oh, and no more foreign aid. How on Earth do we know that our foreign aid dollars aren't going to line the pockets of corrupt rulers in some of these countries?

Old 06-17-2010, 07:11 PM

Quote:
I think that's what I was trying to do before you came to their defense, Matlock.
Baloney.

Quote:
The real question is... What did the Jewish guy on your street or at your job ever do to you?

You couldn't find Israel on a map. You just hate Jewish people.

And that's what this is REALLY all about.
You can try to revise all you want now, but the fact of the matter is that you are projecting your behavior onto me. You spoke for others with absolute certainty. You even put "REALLY" in caps. Seriously, you aren't fooling anyone.

Please, Watson, explain to me how I am stopping anyone from replying here? I am not. That's laughable. You are just making things up to deflect. Like you really think that my participation here is tantamount to silencing people who I agree with? Derrr. Dodge and spin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies