Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 12:16 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,863,665 times

Advertisements

These Christian groups are just as bad as the Radical Muslims , they shove Religion down your throats. On top of that they post videos about it online. Majority of Muslims and Christians don't do that , but these people are looking to provoke its not that hard to see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2010, 12:34 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
I made no personal attack at all.
What I made was simply a statement of fact.

I'll say it again. I hope someday you will find whatever it is that you're looking for, and that you can be happy. Someone wished happiness on you, and you haven't stopped complaining about it yet. That's unfortunate.
Fact? Hardly.
I have what I want.
You don't know squat about anyone on an internet board, so fact. BS.
You'd be better off finding something for yourself that doesn't include personal attacks on others.

Old 06-26-2010, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
It looks to me they were trying to ask questions about the pamphlets they were handed, "got questions, we got answers" When they attempted to ask they were given nothing but a hard time. My question is, what do the Muslims have to hide? Are the afraid their religion will be exposed for what it is? A religion of violence, bent on world domination and the destruction of Israel and the U.S. You are in our country, you will abide by our laws! We will not compromise.
Not a thing. What's wrong with a little respect.
How about muslims evangelizing at a xian gathering?

Old 06-26-2010, 12:40 PM

1,476 posts, read 2,025,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
It was the Muslims whining to the police as I saw it on Wood's video but then he was recruiting according to them. I saw that they took the tracts if they wanted to and didn't if they didn't. Nothing was being forced on them. The best part of this is that they were told they could hand out their tracts at least 5 blocks away from the festival. That is too stupid for me to understand. When you are protesting it needs to be at the site.

I wonder what happens when those cops find themselves enforcing Sharia.
Bit by bit our freedom is being eroded. And some defend that erosion...Sad...

Old 06-26-2010, 12:45 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,349,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek Hollow View Post
If Nazis can march in Skokie, IL (and they have), then Muslims don't own the streets in Dearborn and these people should never have been arrested.
The Nazis were granted a permit to march, just as the community was for the festival. (the legal issue was, if the community could use different standards in permitting them to 'parade', then other groups)

Using your logic, anyone or any group should be able to disrupt or protest at (since that's what it is) any event (parade, celebration, memorial) at anytime/anyplace.
Even when I obtain a permit to use a area at the local park, anyone else should be able to access it (the area of my event) for what ever reason. I don't think so.

When groups like the Nazis marched (or are given a permit to march), others were told where they could protest or hold counter demonstrations.

Old 07-10-2010, 06:15 AM

957 posts, read 1,134,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
This video should be broadcasted every day at prime time so maybe next time Americans won't be so dumb to elect a president (sic) whose first duty (at least it seems so) is to "reachin' out" to muslims instead of impose the Law on them.

Old 07-10-2010, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian (x)lurker View Post
This video should be broadcasted every day at prime time so maybe next time Americans won't be so dumb to elect a president (sic) whose first duty (at least it seems so) is to "reachin' out" to muslims instead of impose the Law on them.
What laws were broken, and by whom?

Old 07-10-2010, 06:49 AM

957 posts, read 1,134,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
What laws were broken, and by whom?
Severals by the muslim "security guards" (sic!):
assault
harassment
false witnessing
to start with , then also the "no way" said by that guy when the author said "this is the United States of America" could be considered a hate crime , a provocative claiming of not obeyn' the Law of US.

But aside these technical aspects the worst thing is the arrogant attitude of that people , a mass that don't want to integrate into the American milieu but prefer to impose their costums.

These people bring in only problems and the more they are the more problems USA will experience , like we're experiencin in Europe.

Old 07-10-2010, 08:53 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,245,407 times
Default just religion and politics?

"More disagreements, fights, and arguements, are started it seems over any kind of RELIGION. Why is that! Doesn't matter the religion, the facts remain the same, more arguements started over Religion it seems then even politics."

You might want to include women in that list of items causing fights.

So be careful and reconsider blaming religion or you have then use the same logic to blame women.

Old 07-10-2010, 10:36 AM

10,719 posts, read 20,306,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BX-ALBO View Post
We should get out of all muslim countries, no more bases. Nothing.

Ever since we started intervening in their affairs. we've had nothing but trouble. Going back to when we overthrew the govt in Iran in 53' and installed the Shah. Before that, we never had issues with them.

Then we got involved in Lebanon and our marine barracks got blown up. Then in Iraq/Iran wars in the 80's. Then with Afghan/Russia.

Enough is enough. Let them live however the hell they want, and let them all kill eachother if thats what they desire.
Exactly, I look at it like gangs in this country. The gangs in south central LA don't go into Beverly Hills and wealthy suburbs. Their violence is more or less limited to their area. You can deal drugs and shoot people in your area and I'll stay out of it. Likewise, they leave you alone too.

That should be our policy. If you guys want to kill each other, go ahead. We should just stay out of the South Central L.A. on the world scale ie the Middle East. Let them kill each other and live how they want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies