Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 07:18 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
You misspelled brain, its BRAIN, not shame. Now you can't accuse the teabaggers of being illiterate as you have done the same.
Love it!!!

Great catch!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2010, 07:28 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Isn't that how you were conceived???
Probably. I don't remember all the details. I was quite young.

I AM certain, however, that my Mother was married for a while BEFORE she got pregnant.

Old 06-21-2010, 07:38 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
These poor poor obamabaggers are so desperate because their messiah is such a bum they will try anything to deflect away from hussein obama. Palin Derangement Syndrome has a hold on them. They are probably embarressed Palin did not bow way down low to the baroness while The One bows down to everyone, even a common mayor.

Old 06-22-2010, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
These poor poor obamabaggers are so desperate because their messiah is such a bum they will try anything to deflect away from hussein obama. Palin Derangement Syndrome has a hold on them. They are probably embarressed Palin did not bow way down low to the baroness while The One bows down to everyone, even a common mayor.
If I am not mistaken, men bow and women curtsey when meeting a Baroness.

If she did not curtsey, she is guilty of a breach of protocol and showing her ignorance (of which she has a plethora).

Old 06-22-2010, 03:47 AM

1,481 posts, read 2,160,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If I am not mistaken, men bow and women curtsey when meeting a Baroness.

If she did not curtsey, she is guilty of a breach of protocol and showing her ignorance (of which she has a plethora).
I was surprised that Obama's good manners in bowing to Her Majesty was seen as wrong by so many on the political right in the USA.

Old 06-22-2010, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzrugby View Post
I was surprised that Obama's good manners in bowing to Her Majesty was seen as wrong by so many on the political right in the USA.
A lot of those stiff-necked clowns would split into pieces if they ever smiled.

I am certain that the President has someone on his staff to research and advise procedure and protocol when travelling the World. Not all countries are the same as the U.S.

Old 06-22-2010, 04:17 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,388,935 times
Default Her continued presence reflects shamefully on the Republican party

The continuing presence of Palin is a clear indication that the Republicans have not progressed beyond their pathetic ideology that was practiced by Bush. In fact, the REGRESSION continues.

Next to Bush, Palin the most farcical, idiotic political figure in modern times. Thatcher must need a laugh.

Old 06-22-2010, 06:36 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
What on earth does this woman think she is doing in bugging Baroness Thatcher for a photo op.
Suggesting that Baroness Thatcher invited her to London for a meeting is a crock, the Baroness has dementia and should be left alone by foreign would be, quit half way politicians.

Palin seems to believe that she and the Baroness have something in common, well it is not intellectual firepower or education.
The Baroness was a research chemist and a barrister before she became a MP, Palin has what, a reporters degree that took her six years.

Now a lunch twenty years ago with the PM and Palin would have been fun, Waiter, what would you like Prime Minister, PM, I'll have the lamb, waiter, and the vegetable,PM, she will have the lamb as well
Why?

Why is she visiting Thatcher....was there a POINT to it?

Maybe one of her pantswetting/drooling worshippers could let me know.

Wasn't Peewee Herman available?

Old 06-22-2010, 08:47 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,733,875 times
Quote:
I was not aware that Obama bowed when meeting the queen of England?

Old 06-22-2010, 08:55 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMe View Post
I was not aware that Obama bowed when meeting the queen of England?
If Obama has people researching and advising him of proper protocol when meeting heads of state and/or monarchs, did they forget to inform Michelle? She clearly didn't know proper way to behave.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies