Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 07:39 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,653,238 times

Advertisements

Make a mountain out of a molehill, why don't you.

Old 07-17-2010, 07:39 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,924,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Yes I read the letter.
First Palin and the neocons infiltrate it and now the KKK infiltrate it.

This Tea Party movement seems to be a magnet for various extreme right groups.
Why can't there be more people like you, that acknowledge that the Tea Parties have been infiltrated by establishment saboteurs like Palin, Mark Williams, etc.?

Old 07-17-2010, 07:40 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,529,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
It's a satirical letter written from the perspective of someone in the NAACP. Are you grasping at straws?
Its a racist letter written by the leader of the tea party.

Old 07-17-2010, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Why can't there be more people like you, that acknowledge that the Tea Parties have been infiltrated by establishment saboteurs like Palin, Mark Williams, etc.?
Ill buy that, but that is what the tea party is now. Palin and williams are giants of the tea party. His letter in black and white says it all about tea party leadership and their true feelings

Old 07-17-2010, 07:43 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,215,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Its a racist letter written by the leader of the tea party.
The leader or a leader?
I'm not in the Tea Party but know good folks who are including some black folks. Vets tend to keep in touch after our service is done. So are the black members in the Tea party racists?
The leader? I was under the impression that there are many different groups with no 1 leader of them all.

Old 07-17-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The leader or a leader?
I'm not in the Tea Party but know good folks who are including some black folks. Vets tend to keep in touch after our service is done. So are the black members in the Tea party racists?
The leader? I was under the impression that there are many different groups with no 1 leader of them all.
So those black vets agree with this letter(I am one by the way).

Old 07-17-2010, 07:45 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,856,305 times
Quote:
All you that constantly say the tea party is not racist will not respond to the letter written by your tea party leader. Your silence says it all.
You laughingly call the satirical letter racist and completely miss the point. The Tea Party is not racist. It is YOUR misguided and agenda filled interpretation that is off base because you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to the issues.

complain about Obamas policies, you're racist
want smaller government, you're racist
against illegals, you're racist

I see a pattern and it's the unwillingness of people like you to discuss the real issues. Keep it up. All it does is help the Tea Party movement.

Old 07-17-2010, 07:48 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,966,172 times
Williams is some kind of a self-appointed chair of the California Tea Party "Express" which is different from the Tea Party. Below is a link which describes it.

California Tea Party Patriots « NO to the Tea Party Express

Here in Florida, in my area, there are accusations that the Tea Party Express is actually headed by a democrat, planting democrats to run for office. There are off-shoots of the Tea Party, some apparently intending to throw people off as to who to vote for, and some for ill intentions, as Williams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
They changed their name from "Tea Party" to "Tea Party Express" ?
When did that happen ?

Old 07-17-2010, 07:48 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,215,838 times
Quote:
So those black vets agree with this letter(I am one by the way).
Not even sure they know about it. I doubt they consider this man their leader though. These men that I know focus on local politics more than anything else.
Can you prove that this man is the leader of all Tea party membership?
Does Jessie Jackson represent all blacks? Is he the leader of all blacks? Or is he just the leader of one faction of the movement?
By the way thank you for your service.

Old 07-17-2010, 07:49 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,856,305 times
Quote:
Bingo! but they think the world is to stupid to know that.
Actually it's people like you who think others are too ignorant to get it. Arrogance is easily exposed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies