Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2010, 07:45 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
I've read that before. So what? There is no place for an Islamic establishment that close to Ground Zero.
Let them use that Saudi Arabia money to build it elsewhere.

I agree!

It has been proven that the ties to the money to build this piece of crap go right back to terrorist ties.

No more mosque in America unless we can continually go into them and monitor what goes on inside.

They cannot be trusted.

Any idiot who believes this is right must hate America and would spit on all those Americans who lost their lives on 9-11.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2010, 07:46 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,853,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Not a personal attack. Just my opinion of you based on your stance. Take it as you will. Can you prove that it will not be? I guess we're at an impass. Why don't some of the muslims on CD chime in and give us firsthand knowledge and enlighten us?

If atheists were, it would be gone. Most atheists are fighting for the muslim cause currently. The enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality rules supreme on CD.

Heightened security to a point we have never witnessed before in American history. It is just a matter of time. Don't be silly.
Bold: Heightened security is protecting us against the 2.4 million "radical Muslims" in the United States? Heightened security could protect us against some of them but not all, so still I pose the question, even if we could protect against 50% of these 2.4 Million "radical Muslims" whats stoping the other 1.2 million?

Red: I have many Atheist friends and none of them have gripes about the "In god we trust" on the dollar bill. Only Atheists who are looking to have a problem with something, which granted there are those out there, but the majority, I don't think so.

Blue: I don't know, maybe they are tired of seeing all these threads? Maybe they don't want to respond? Maybe they don't spend much time in the P&OC forum? Why aren't any responding to this thread, beats me.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:47 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
The best way to solve this is to legislate a law against the construction of mosques. Who would like to formulate that?
Why don't you do it, since it's your idea.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:48 PM

11,259 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
The best way to solve this is to legislate a law against the construction of mosques. Who would like to formulate that?
That would be against the constitution. How about those in charge of this project catch a hint and build their mosque (community center ) elsewhere. They know exactly what they are doing.

Are lib's really this ignorant?

That was a rhetorical question. No need to answer.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:49 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

Any idiot who believes this is right must hate America and would spit on all those Americans who lost their lives on 9-11.
I bite.

I hate America, but I'll be damned if I don't love the Constitution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
That will come as news to millions of Muslim voters. Which reminds me, didn't we just spend 3 trillon dollars and 4,000 lives bringing democracy to a Muslim country?

And you talk about being OFF TOPIC!!!!!

Duh----

Since you want to go off topic, its late July and those troops are to be home by August as your leader promised us. Better get those troops moving quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Why does the American left wingers continue to protect radical islamic terrorist who killed more then 3000 Americans.

They are NOT protected under our constitution.
American left wingers aren't defend the radicals. They are defending people like one of my best friends who has never hurt a sole in her life. Those people, if they are US citizens ARE protected under the US constitution.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
I've read that before. So what? There is no place for an Islamic establishment that close to Ground Zero.
Let them use that Saudi Arabia money to build it elsewhere.
Ok you make the claim, lets see if you can back it up with cold hard facts. I'd like to see some proof of these funds you claim to be coming from Saudi Arabia.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I bite.

I hate America, but I'll be damned if I don't love the Constitution.

So you admit you hate America. Wow.

Do you mean the constitution that your fearless leader is trying to destroy?

That one, or does the liberals have their own set of constitutional hand picked items?

Old 07-23-2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
American left wingers aren't defend the radicals. They are defending people like one of my best friends who has never hurt a sole in her life. Those people, if they are US citizens ARE protected under the US constitution.

We are not talking about US citizens, we are talking about radical islamic terrorist who were NOT US citizens and who are not protected by our constitution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies