Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2010, 07:10 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times

Advertisements

As usual the left wing hate America crowd is bowing down to the wrong side of everything.

Remember folks, most left wingers want to give the radical islamic terrorist the same right's as Americans that you and I have.

Good job Newt! The MAJORITY of us believe the same way while the radical hate America lefties are on the wrong side of right once again.

The leftwing coward club must have met behind closed doors again to discuss how they can protect their anti American ways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2010, 07:11 PM

11,253 posts, read 11,025,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
If he lived in the real world he would be pleased as punch! It is NOT a mosque! It is a community center that will be open to everyone and it is 2 blocks away from ground zero. There goes Newt's non-problem- poof!
Are women welcome? Can I enter and pass out literature of other religions inside? Do people have to wash their feet before entering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
It is on a site where debris from one of the planes landed.
Too close for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
Why do you keep bring up Saudia Arabia? We, I, live in America. We, I, believe we have more freedoms than Saudia Arabia.
Because it will be Saudi financed. Bet your life on it - literally.

Moderator cut: Personal attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
Islamic indoctrination is all over the country.
And now they're building an official center.
This should be a kick in the Moderator cut: language for every American, yet lib's are drunk from all the Kool-Aid.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-23-2010 at 07:52 PM.. Reason: Please discuss the topic, not each other

Old 07-23-2010, 07:13 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,852,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
We do. But why build it there?

Once again, religious freedom is one thing. But why build it there?

You really don't believe that this will be Saudi financed. Everything Muslim is Saudi financed. You don't think that Hamas, Hezbollah, or other militant Islamic organizations will have a say in this project? I can't prove they will, but can you prove they won't?

It is disrespectful ANYWHERE near that site. Take it out of state for that matter.

It is not against the law. That is what makes America great. They take advantage of our Constitution to push their agenda (See Dearborn, MI. where Shariah Law is not far away) just like the 14th Amendment justifies citizenship for anchor babies to the illegal aliens.

Just a matter of time if your type stay in control.

It is just a matter of time before the tidal wave comes. I commend France for taking drastic steps to curb their influence. Are lib's really too dumb too see that this is a slap in the face to America.

Go ahead and call me a racist pig. From a lib's standpoint I am, and I am not ashamed to express my opinion as an American that I believe this proposed mosque building to be in the poorest of taste if it stays anywhere near it's current proposed location.
Bold: See the first part of this post. http://www.city-data.com/forum/15172434-post51.html

Red: What is "my type"? Where has "my type" proposed a bill to make Sharia Law the law of the land? Where do you have proof that I would even approve of such a bill if it even existed? If a bill like this does exist when was it passed, or shot down?

Blue: Maybe a slap in the face for your America, but the America I live in grants equal rights to all citizens no matter there race, religion or country of origin.

Green: Since when is being Muslim considered a race? Your not racist if you hate Muslims. I don't know who would think you are, except possibly yourself.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Are women welcome? Can I enter and pass out literature of other religions inside? Do people have to wash their feet before entering?

Too close for me!

Because it will be Saudi financed. Bet your life on it - literally.

This should be a kick in the Moderator cut: language for every American, yet lib's are drunk from all the Kool-Aid.

Red: Sources? Or is this just a baseless claim?

Blue: See if you can call or email the person who is in charge of this building. I'm sure he'll give you some answers.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-23-2010 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Deleted off-topic comments

Old 07-23-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
JohnKnip,
I'm not going to respond to your posts. You have very CLEARLY not studied this issue. What a waste of time! Whew!
Whatever. Ignore me if you don't like the questions I ask, but respond to the posts you feel you can take me down on.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:21 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,813,075 times
Quote:
I don't understand why the liberal left is so pro Islam.
There's no radical Islam and just Islam. Islam IS radical as it is.
Pro Islam liberal women are out of their mind crazy in my opinion.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-23-2010 at 07:54 PM.. Reason: Edited quoted text

Old 07-23-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Remove "In God We Trust" from currency. Build a mosque in Manhattan. Isn't it swell?
*looks at a dollar* I still see "In God We Trust" on there. If Liberals are controlling everything these days shouldn't it be gone?

Old 07-23-2010, 07:24 PM

Quote:
I don't understand why the liberal left is so pro Islam.
There's no radical Islam and just Islam. Islam IS radical as it is.
Pro Islam liberal women are out of their mind crazy in my opinion.
So all those Muslims who denounce the violence out there aren't really Muslims? I mean how could they be if they are all radicals and all they want to do is help there brothers blow **** up. With all the "radical muslims" that live in the United States why haven't we seen MANY more 9/11 attacks? Sure some may be caught, but there are more than 20 Muslims living here in America, why aren't they blowing themselves up?

Old 07-23-2010, 07:25 PM

11,253 posts, read 11,025,570 times
Quote:
Bold: See the first part of this post. http://www.city-data.com/forum/15172434-post51.html

Red: What is "my type"? Where has "my type" proposed a bill to make Sharia Law the law of the land? Where do you have proof that I would even approve of such a bill if it even existed? If a bill like this does exist when was it passed, or shot down?

Blue: Maybe a slap in the face for your America, but the America I live in grants equal rights to all citizens no matter there race, religion or country of origin.

Green: Since when is being Muslim considered a race? Your not racist if you hate Muslims. I don't know who would think you are, except possibly yourself.
Your link does not prove anything

Red: You do not need to vote on a bill. Islam does not believe in a democratic process. Your approach to this situation belittles what happened to our country on September 11, 2001.

Green: Lib's on this site have called me a racist for my opinions in the past. I do not hate Muslims. I despise the concept of the mosques proposed location in respect to the most horrible day in this great nations history.

Blue: It will not be YOUR America for much longer at the current rate.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:26 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,813,075 times
Quote:
So all those Muslims who denounce the violence out there aren't really Muslims? I mean how could they be if they are all radicals and all they want to do is help there brothers blow **** up. With all the "radical muslims" that live in the United States why haven't we seen MANY more 9/11 attacks? Sure some may be caught, but there are more than 20 Muslims living here in America, why aren't they blowing themselves up?
Where did I say Muslims?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies