Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 08:42 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
I dont believe I've ever said you are jealous of Palin. I dont make a habit of defending her since I dont like her. I will defend that her children get the same treatment as democrats children to be left alone.

Also a different thread though.
This has been responded to, and well, I might add. I'll add, look at all the crap (true and untrue) that has been said about the Kennedys, including underage kids, over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
They didnt have a problem with Nancy Reagan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Like you would know that
What do you mean by that? Some of us were alive and following politics while Reagan was pres. Nancy did get her share of criticism, I'll say, as did the following that I can remember as an adult: Pat Nixon, Betty Ford (lots of alcohol jokes), Rosalyn Carter, Barbara Bush, Hillary Clinton (tons of it), and Laura Bush, though both Bush women got less than the others. In other words, all of them! Women in politics or even associated with politcs, like First Ladies, get lots of crap heaped on them.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies