Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 02:24 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justanothermanger View Post
ohoh, now you have peaked my curiosity...What do I, as an American, do to my family?
I give up, what do you do to your family?

Since so many posters blame all Muslims for the acts of very few; I'm sure I can post a lot of anecdotal actions performed by Americans, probably christers.
That means that all american christers behave that way, doesn't it.

The comments made here are certainly as absurd.

I believe you mean piqued, not peaked.
http://everything2.com/title/%2522pi...+interest%2522
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2010, 02:33 PM

720 posts, read 691,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I give up, what do you do to your family?

Since so many posters blame all Muslims for the acts of very few; I'm sure I can post a lot of anecdotal actions performed by Americans, probably christers.
That means that all american christers behave that way, doesn't it.

The comments made here are certainly as absurd.

I believe you mean piqued, not peaked.
"pique interest" vs. "peak interest"@Everything2.com
Well

Let me say this slowly..My posts said "you have peaked MY curiosity, what do I, as an American, do to my family."

Now, I couldn't get more clearer. You stated you could and would post what Americans do to their families, of which I replied to with the above...

Oh gosh darnit I misused a word.... Have you read some of your posts for correct grammar usage? Probably not, but we won't go there!

Old 08-10-2010, 02:35 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,373,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post

They're part of the xian taliban.
You know how they vote and their registration? Really?
The Man Who Loves To Hate | Mother Jones

Old 08-11-2010, 08:27 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
Chielgirl the Muslims have been engaged with piracy, slavery & been women abusers for centuries and are still plying their trade...they killed all whites because they are precieved to be Christians or infidels...example the Philippines...the book is called "Startling Experiences" War in China War in South Africa and War in the Philippines three volumes in one by Marshall Everett.

Last edited by Dumbdowndemocrats; 08-11-2010 at 08:48 AM..

Old 08-11-2010, 09:47 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,481,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
they killed all whites because they are precieved to be Christians or infidels...example the Philippines...
Can you state which years this happened?

I know the Phillipine Muslims (and others) made war on the white folk after we stole their country and exterminated tens of thousands of them (at one point executing every male within a given area over age 10.) Is that, perchance the 'jihad' to which you refer?

Old 08-11-2010, 09:58 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,902,551 times
isn't the war worth seeing Afghanis with freshly painted park benches ??? (sarcasm)

Old 08-11-2010, 10:34 AM

3,282 posts, read 5,202,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
So we should give the people who financially support the war a pass, and put all the blame on the soldiers? How conveniently hypocritical.
Paying involuntary social security taxes is equivalent to voluntarily joining the military to fight war?

lolwut?

Old 08-11-2010, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post

I know the Phillipine Muslims (and others) made war on the white folk after we stole their country and exterminated tens of thousands of them (at one point executing every male within a given area over age 10.) Is that, perchance the 'jihad' to which you refer?
All this happened after we liberated the Phillippine people from the tranny of the Spanish.What is surpising is the terminologies used to describe the Muslims as terrorists,insurgents...making allies with former enemies sounds like todays strategies and this book was written 110 years ago [the pages are yellowing and brittle] I have seen nothing in this book that says Americans committed these crimes of killing young boys maybe you are confusing the facts...the Spanish yes.Muslims are still pirating the worlds oceans and holding people against their will and if they aren't fighting infidels they kill each other...Afghanistan and its Medieval fiefdoms are a good example of their backward way of thinking.

Old 08-12-2010, 12:39 AM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,826 times
Choices, it's all about choices......some make good choices(America), some make bad choices(those that preach and wish for the downfall of America....foreign and domestic). Are there good Iraqis, yes(some are my personal friends)? Are there good Afganis, yes there are. The problem is too many in the minority in those countries have been allowed to represent what they want the world to see. Not the good hard working citizens, but the terrorist cells and the people behind them.

Old 08-12-2010, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post

I hate getting the old book out to read some but you asked...Maibun the old capital of Sulu is the chief slave market and port of export of slaves and the Moros,Malay pirates were doing this for centuries and mixed with the slaves thru rape and creating a odd race of people that were enslaved for life...little kids being sold to them buy their families as security of a loan never to see freedom again...slaves by capture [piracy-war] bonded children,hopeless debtors and slaves from birth thru rape is this what you are trying to defend ? They killed christians to get more pleasure in the 7th heaven by sneaking in when the victims were unaware killing white men,women,children the more he killed the greater the pleasure.The Phillippines still are having trouble with Muslim groups there.For the post by Kingdomcome my son was in Iraq and they befriended a family who loved them and prayed to Allah to keep them safe and it worked...praise be to God!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies