Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 11:45 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,761,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Funny. I never would have called her that. Is that really your opinion of her? I guess it takes a certain type of person to see her that way.
It would also take a certain kind of person to hold her in high regard as well. It takes certain kinds of people to make the world go round.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2010, 11:49 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,761,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
The people at the WH Press corp aren't the ones people accuse of being right wing.

The idiots on fox and friends, those guys are biased.
I think it is healthy to have a news organization to counter the left wing media dont you? Or perhaps you like too many others like to be spoon fed your political talking points from NBC, ABC etc. I mean seriously, you are the people in favor of equality right?

Old 08-02-2010, 11:56 AM

8,560 posts, read 11,225,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I think it is healthy to have a news organization to counter the left wing media dont you? Or perhaps you like too many others like to be spoon fed your political talking points from NBC, ABC etc. I mean seriously, you are the people in favor of equality right?
I think their view of equality is something like... if it's okay for me then it can be okay for you, but you can't be more okay than me.

Old 08-02-2010, 12:13 PM

20,484 posts, read 12,409,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Funny. I never would have called her that. Is that really your opinion of her? I guess it takes a certain type of person to see her that way.
I would have gone with "nasty old Jew Hating bat"

Old 08-02-2010, 12:51 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,994,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Well, you certainly know that it was not the White House favoring this decision.

If they had their way, no dissenting opinions would be allowed in the briefing room at all.
Yes, the White House tried a while ago to cut Fox out of the loop and failed miserably.

Old 08-02-2010, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
So the RW line on Helen Thomas is that she was a "nasty old bat"? She wasn't exactly good looking but do you have any idea the valuable role she played on behalf of the free press, that is, you?

Might want to look it up.
You mean her disgusting bias in favor of the terrorists in palestine, lebanon, syria?

Old 08-02-2010, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Didn't work either, did it?

The commentators on Fox are the ones I accuse of bias. Murdock has said he twists facts, and out right lies.

Hell, they had a lawsuit to fight for the right to lie on air, to the public.

I still don't understand why people watch a news network that professes publicly that it doesn't tell the truth. But, thats on them I guess.
In other words, you have nothing to back up the assertions - only left-wing kook websites.

We all know why the Left absolutely hates Fox News. It is because they give BOTH sides of a story and don't just parrot the talking points from the dems, obama and the Left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies