Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 11:10 PM

3,046 posts, read 6,289,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Jolie Justus is as radical of a Progressive as the Kansas City metro area has produced. She has one agenda.

And it is not in the people's best interest!!! That woman is as lunatic as it gets and still be outside of the asylum!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2010, 10:22 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post

But hey, what does any non-Missourian care? It's not their tax money.

I care about the ability to vote and that ability to be silenced.
That scares me and any American, no matter where you live in this nation.

Quit being so selfish, that "We the People" does not apply to you.

Old 08-08-2010, 06:46 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,788,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I care about the ability to vote and that ability to be silenced.
That scares me and any American, no matter where you live in this nation.

Quit being so selfish, that "We the People" does not apply to you.
I tell you what. Why don't you donate to the trough from which lawyers eat? Show us your true support for Missouri by helping us pay for the constitutional fight.

What? No? My God, we are a bunch of chumps!

Old 08-08-2010, 07:24 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
I tell you what. Why don't you donate to the trough from which lawyers eat? Show us your true support for Missouri by helping us pay for the constitutional fight.

By your statement I take it that it would not bother you a bit to have all the states excepting your own quit donating money for your state to use. After all, you can pay for it all, right?

Old 08-09-2010, 07:06 AM

974 posts, read 1,587,633 times
Quote:

My Missouri state taxes can go to this.. as well as a portion of my property taxes. Hell, I will even donate to the fund if they started one.

Old 08-10-2010, 12:14 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,289,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaerin View Post
My Missouri state taxes can go to this.. as well as a portion of my property taxes. Hell, I will even donate to the fund if they started one.

I won't mind so much paying the too high of taxes we have on our property here if it goes to fight obamacare !!!

Old 08-10-2010, 12:03 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,946,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
"A Missouri ballot measure disapproving of the newly inked federal mandate to purchase health insurance passed, with 73 percent of voters shaking their fists at Washington. The only problem? The victory is largely symbolic, a loud protest almost certain to be shot down by the courts."

The Tea Party's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Night - Newsweek

LOL! That opinion and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee - or Newsweek.

None other than Howard YEEHAW Dean is now predicting the mandate will be struck down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies