Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 10:37 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,900,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I thniik if you build one that can go back to pre 1968;alot of people will buy tickets. Altho they might find it strange for awhile to let their chldren have more freedom of movemnt and not lock their doors all the time;they will get use to it. They might realise what freedom really means.

Well said. I gave you a rep . Usually I'm out of them haha .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2010, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Sorry that made me laugh. But he does make a good point. If you already know the answer why ask the question?

Why ask any questions , like when can ,never mind !

Old 08-11-2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post

So that liberal rag site is calling many enlisted men on those flights liars .

Same thing thats been going on to ruin this nation for decades, if caught lie and attack the accusers .

Old 08-11-2010, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
It is hard to accept the road we are going down.I could not grow up here today,everything I did as a kid is illegal except Mexicans. Today I would be on drugs and forced counseling if not in jail just for being a normal kid and testing limits. feel sorry for kids today even older folks being conned to take precription drugs they dont need cause the drug co's and gov are in bed. got my Mom off all her drugs and she is fine without them at 86, smokes like a freight train and can still kick my a$$

I wish I could see kids happy like before, but the deviates will do anything to stop family values and morals from interfering with their agendas . Too bad the good people are so silent ." Silence IS the biggst sin of all " [said by a concentration camp survivor ] .

I saw some kids at Waffle House and they were acting so bad I choked up . It is so sad to see what is going on .

Parent allow them to make demands that are not good for kids to make .

Old 08-11-2010, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73-79 ford fan View Post
Plenty to be mad about no doubt and the banks that control the quantity of our debt backed money are the root cause of our problems. The same Council on Foreign Relations elites fund both sides of the wars too.

The banks that are run and controlled by the leaders and their lobby's also I do think there is an elite who controls them both .

Old 08-11-2010, 11:12 PM

1,928 posts, read 5,173,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I thniik if you build one that can go back to pre 1968;alot of people will buy tickets. Altho they might find it strange for awhile to let their chldren have more freedom of movemnt and not lock their doors all the time;they will get use to it. They might realise what freedom really means.
If a time machine existed, I would likely go back far enough that the decline our great nation is in would not even be conceived of.

Old 08-11-2010, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Unfortunately decency has indeed gone out of style in our country and that has brought us to where we are today.

Pappy&Me, all I can suggest is that you teach your grandchildren well. If they won't listen teach other children. Let them know what it was like to grow up in a country where the Constitution meant something. Where self-respect meant something. Teach them about the importance of character and how it is important to do the right thing when no one is watching. Teach them that with freedom comes responsibility: both moral and fiscal.

I try . But we have so many others from schools to paents telling them we'r wrong . I'm heartbroken about a couple of my gandkids who are grown . Schools tell lthem whatever feels good is ok and if you don't get along with opposite sex maybe your a homosexer. And thats perfectly 'natural'.

I told my grown kids to get them out of the cess pools called schools now years ago . Bt they didn't .

None get married anymore, they don't even exspect to have a long time relationhip I guess .

I went to a city hundreds of miles away and spent money we didn't really have to protest illegals . All the promoters were scaired off and it didn't happen . But the same time 400 illegals busted into the state capital of that city making demands . This is o longer a nation when it has no borders and anythign from lepers to terrorist can just walk right in and start making demands .

Last protest I was ask to organize only 35 Americans came , I was cursed, threatened cops called and I had a permit, so until your involed deeply you don't know . I had visions and cold fear of bullets hitting me in the head while I carried my sign 'Hire Americans not illegals ' then I thought of all the troops I helped send to war by voting for the liars and I wasn't affraid anymore .

I'm old and I did what I could and either the young will stand up and take back the nation or we all lose .

Old 08-11-2010, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I can't answer because I'm not seeing everything the way you are, at least nothing so new today that hasn't always been a problem in some form or another.

But if you think you know WHY then you should tell everyone what that is.
I did but I'm only one person , we need more to speak out . Right now the only ones who stand up and speak are the ones I'm against .

Now I just fome here and speak to to vent I guess. And I may not be allowed to that that much longer . Seems too many don't like what I say . No more freedom of speech is another thing not for Americans it seems. Yall or someone else will soon silence me and anyone who agrees with me .

Old 08-11-2010, 11:30 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,046,791 times
hang in there Pappy& Me there are millions of us, i't all about timing when the time is right we will get our Country back. i'ts all about timing

Old 08-11-2010, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlainsDrifter73 View Post
If a time machine existed, I would likely go back far enough that the decline our great nation is in would not even be conceived of.
I would be satisfied to just know the youth woke up before they lost all the wonderful things about this nation that ade it great . All of them all tribes, races and others who love this nation .

But they have been taught to hate it and all it stands for . It's not the natioin it's the emeies within who have been running things for many years .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies